[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United States government recognized that the Edison Trust was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448167866881.webm (365 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1448167866881.webm
365 KB, 852x480
United States government recognized that the Edison Trust was a monopoly and they broke it up. 'Uh sorry Edison, you can't have control over all film being made in the world. If we let you have your way, then people would be looking at cats boxing until the planet blew up. You cunt. You're trying to ruin your species and you don't even realize it. You greedy reptilian shitbag. Still people are gonna think you're great though. No one's gonna know. So. Congratulations, demon.' I'm not saying inventors don't deserve to be rewarded for their inventions, but instead of suing people, you work with them, and then the end result of that is the entire planet wakes up, we experience what's called 'the singularity,' everybody gets disolved by nanobots and we travel through the universe as infinite beings of love.
>>
>>24659847
she is so into him and he completely ignores it
it's pretty hot
>>
Its be better if it was cs:go
>>
>>24659847
that gif makes me want to kill myself. i think i might.
goodbye lads.
>>
>>24659847
This is why my team alwways loses.jpg
>>
>>24659847
Girl in gif is 2chuby4me tbqhwyfam. I'd let her suck my dick though. She's like a 5/10.
>>
I want to believe that's his sister so bad.
>>
>>24659847
SOURCE FAGGOT
>>
>>24659847
s-sauce pls?
>>
I don't get the appeal of this. It's like when you're eating and you're paying attention to something else so you're not really tasting your food. He's concentrated on his shitty game so he's not really taking in the roastie grinding against him.
>>
File: semmler1.jpg (492 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
semmler1.jpg
492 KB, 1200x600
>>24659847
>>24660219
For some reason I can't shake the feeling that the guy is Semmler.
>>
God fucking damn it even RTS nerds are getting laid. Am I the only guy in the world who isn't dodging pussy left right and center?
>>
>>24660846
honest to god, the trick is just being social/going out a lot. If you're not a social person it's going to be much, much harder to find someone to have sex with. I know ugly as fuck, normie, boring people who fuck decent looking girls pretty often just because they're social/have lots of friends. If you start going to parties all the time you're guaranteed to get laid at at least one of them
>>
>tfw no grill will ever want to fuck you so badly that she'll do this to you while you're busy feeding to the enemy team
>>
>>24660450
>>24660520
Drunk History.
>>
>>24660450
>>24660520
xvid6com(dot)fucking-and-playing-heroes-of-the-storm

I feel generous
>>
File: feel drawn edition.jpg (225 KB, 775x1032) Image search: [Google]
feel drawn edition.jpg
225 KB, 775x1032
>>24661073
This is depressing. Also really hot. And then it makes me feel sad.

meh
>>
>>24661313
Looks like a put up to me. If its real I feel sorry for them on one level but happy they have something on another.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.