[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is becoming a hardcore drug addict okay if you've given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 430x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 430x378
Is becoming a hardcore drug addict okay if you've given up on life anyway
>>
you'll even make some friends along the way
>>
>>24659808
You know what, my uncle met his wife in rehab for meth. It could be your destiny to be a fucked up druggie.
>>
You can do whatever you want to yourself as long as you're not a parent
>>
fuck no bro. stay away from that.

they say heroin feels 100 times better than cumming.

now imagine you had to stop cumming. no more jerking off or sex. No matter how horny you may get, none, zip. Even once and you will fucking fall back into the addiction. Imagine the willpower it would take to stop cumming.

now imagine how much harder it would be with something that 100 times more pleasureable.
>>
You will end up sucking cocks for smack when you run out of cash
>>
File: 1446097421041.jpg (538 KB, 2161x566) Image search: [Google]
1446097421041.jpg
538 KB, 2161x566
>>24659791
recovering heroin addict here, yes and no. I was a kv sperglord in my senior year of high school with bad grades and no prospect of a future when i said fuck it and contacted my fuck up cousin to get me some. the first year using was literally the best of my life, it was like putting a wizard in a sling-shot that hurdles him straight through normieville into the Chad kingdom and beyond, i lost my virginity (to a qt junkie prostitute), got a decent job, made some friends, and by the next year was getting abscesses, stealing from my parents, homeless, and getting beat up in jail, can't say it was worth it but i can at least say i knew what it felt like to be an Alpha Chad for a time, now i resign to beer and weed occasionally and anti-depressants, but i've always believed that if you're one of those really hopeless wizchan types and you have a way to get it without getting robbed you might as well since its the only way you will ever experience true happiness anyways
>>
I've been considering doing it as a way to excuse my failures. I need some way to take the blame off my inadequacies.
>>
>>24659791
As long as you're not negatively effecting any of your family or friends. This means no asking them for money, rides, or a couch to sleep on. If you're living with someone, making them watch you kill yourself with drugs counts as putting a burden on them.
>>
>>24659791
Its okay regardless
Why you would actually decide to get addicted to it instead of just enjoying it is beyond me
>>
>>24659791
Nah, you think your life is bad now, you have no idea what it'll be like when you're addicted.

You won't even want to kill yourself anymore, all you'll want to do is get high, and get more of whatever your drug of choice is, but you'll end up unhappier in the moments you're not high than you've ever felt before this point.

It's your choice, but all you'll do is make yourself more miserable, and you'll hurt the people around you to get more of whatever drug you want.

Some drugs is fine, and can be a good way to get social again, but stay away from hardcore stuff.
>>
Don't do it unless you seriously plan on checking out soon. Its not a fun headspace to be in.
>>
>>24659791
It just seems like you'd be adding more possibility of pain + problems rather than alleviating them.
>>
File: 1437695015525.png (525 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1437695015525.png
525 KB, 800x800
>>24659791
It's really not worth it, I'm talking from experience. Fuck that life, fuck those withdrawals, fuck the lack of money and fuck the people you meet. It all starts out nice but you'll end up feeling far worse than you ever did shortly after you from a habit.
>>
>>24660217
form*
>>
No. Cocaine addict here. I thought I could handle the drug, but I'm too young to know how to pace myself. It's never "enough for today" for me. Lately I've been spending up to 150 dollars a week on it. My sinuses are constantly stuffed, and I've gone days without sleeping. Not to mention hardcore drug comedowns are unbareable and last for days. You'll want to quit, but find yourself calling your dealer the next night. Stick to pot and booze friend!
>>
If don't mind going to prison for 3-10 years every couple of years and getting raped occasionally in and out of prison
>>
>>24660516
>couple of years
My friends uncle got busted for selling meth and he get a little less then a year. Two of my H dealers went to jail and got out in a couple of months.
>>
I want to start taking Ketamine.
>>
Opiate use destroys testosterone levels. Don't do it unless you want to become a beta kek.
>>
>>24660743
Op is probably already a beta Kek
>>
>>24659791
Maybe try with more interesting and less dangerous drug than heroine
>>
do hard drugs but don't become an addict.
>>
>>24659791
Being a filthy junky is never ok.
>>
>>24660743
>Opiate use destroys testosterone levels. Don't do it unless you want to become a beta kek.

Another recovering junkie reporting in. I really liked that side effect about opiates t.b.q.h. Not having a sex drive meant I no longer cared about having sex, at all, or that feel when no girlfriend. I just didn't care. It was a lot easier to talk to women as well, because I just couldn't give a fuck about whether I should want to fuck them or not. It just didn't register.
>>
>>24659791

The further you go with addiction, the harder it is to come back; you're signing your death certificate.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.