[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel like a rat in a wheel running to a point that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fritz.png (19 KB, 88x80) Image search: [Google]
fritz.png
19 KB, 88x80
Do you ever feel like a rat in a wheel running to a point that hasn't an end, a purpose, or any satisfaction but the fake rewards handed to you by the scientist telling you keep running or get trampled and killed by the other rodents you live shoulder to shoulder with in a small, dense, evil little cage you were forced to live in known as Earth.
>>
>>24659296
No, I'm a NEET, so I just chill. Back when I had a job, I felt like I was in a labyrinth, though.
>>
>>24659333
Teach me your ways Neet
>>
>>24659420
I sleep for like 12 hours a day, stay up all night, play with my dog, dick around on 4chan, watch movies and tv. Not much to it. I don't leave the house with the exception of my midnight walks with my dog. I don't go anywhere, we just walk around the neighborhood so she doesn't get cramped up in the house. I dunno how to get NEETbux, I just live with my mom and using money I saved from my wageslave days.
>>
>>24659296
I like fritz the cat
>>
>>24659296
This is why you need to reject modern society (I don't mean go off and live in the woods, unless you want to, but eschewing traditional societal expectations) and do your best to live your life outside of it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.