[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here codependent and relies on someone else to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1413141987907.jpg (119 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1413141987907.jpg
119 KB, 500x750
Is anyone else here codependent and relies on someone else to give them happiness?
>>
Yes.

And they no longer care about me. Haven't in two years.
>>
all human beings are, anybody who tries to say they aren't has never been alone
>>
>>24659390
That's dependence then, not co.
>>
that butt makes me happy
post more
>>
>meet qt girl is a clean kik thread
>talking for a week and she's amazing and cute and everything I want
>she says jokingly to me, "a bit odd you havent shown me your face yet!"
>tfw ugly as hell

it's all over now and I'll be alone all over again
>>
I hate being needy and always require someone to attend to me. Ever since my gf left me, I've just been using this girl who is infatuated with me for attention.
But I need attention all the time or I breakdown and I'm useless.
>>
My girlfriend seems to be dependent on me for her happiness. She genuinely seems happy when I give her attention and spend time with her, and enjoys doing things for me.

I'm not dependent on anybody for my happiness because, well, I'm generally unhappy. I have practically no social life outside of my relationship and work.
>>
>>24659460
if you she thinks youre funny thats all you really need anon

just take care of yourself i.e. shave and shower and everything will be fine
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.