[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to please respect women by not speaking to them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20
Daily reminder to please respect women by not speaking to them unless spoken to
>>
>talking to women is in the same catagory as whipping it out and fapping

This makes me erect.
>>
Requesting the #giveyourmoneytowomen compilation with the tweet about "unsolicited hellos"
>>
File: 757545478.png (2 MB, 1148x605) Image search: [Google]
757545478.png
2 MB, 1148x605
Obviess photoshop
>>
>if youre unable to refrain from harassing other passengers, please change seats and notify the operator.
PLEASE HELP ME OPERATOR I CANT STOP MASTURBATING PLEASE OH GOD
>>
This is fake, but I love the idea of "refrain from masturbating here" being put on a sign.
>>
>>24658967
Don't be a bitter autist. I'm sure you'd hate it too if some asshole stranger would get all up in your face, demanding attention and interaction and insist on trying to have a "conversation" about how you should go on a date with them despite you doing everything you can to give monosyllabic answers and go the fuck back to reading your book or phone. Now imagine this asshole stranger getting shouty and rude because you're a "rude bitch" because you don't want to drop everything you were doing to humour them. That's what the sign is prohibiting.
>>
>>24659120
yeah i'd hate that shit, but the sign doesn't prohibit it from happening to me.
>>
>>24659002
To deliver some context: In muslim countries like UK or Germany exhibitionism or gang rape is day-to-day occurence. Not even newsworthy (if so only in the local press).
>>
>>24659147
>The sign says "metro"
>The UK
>>
>>24659120
You know what happens on buses? Exactly fucking that, I have to deal with delusional, mentally unstable fucks when all I want to do is go to where I'm going. A sign will stop no one and the operator won't do shit unless you start fighting
If this was real it just proves how disconnected politicians and PR are from reality
>>
>>24658967
I don't see why anyone would get offended by this unless they wanted to bother complete strangers.
>>
>>24659147
huh. i thought that was mainly an asian thing
>>
>>24659180
i just want to be able to masturbate onto women passengers, is that so much to ask?
>>
Is asking a woman where she's "from" a euphemism or something?
>>
>>24658967
>not even allowed to masturbate on the metro anymore

fuck this gay earth
>>
File: ard.jpg (15 KB, 505x240) Image search: [Google]
ard.jpg
15 KB, 505x240
>>24659188
Syria and pakistan are asian countries. Pic related: It says women and men have equal rights and it is illegal to
- hit or kick women
- set them on fire
- prostitue them
- touch (without consent)
- lock away
- (can't read, too blurry)

It is an actual non-fake sign in a residency for illegals in germany and NOT meant ironically. Yes we are that stupid and naive.
>>
File: dan_the_man.jpg (92 KB, 2032x1150) Image search: [Google]
dan_the_man.jpg
92 KB, 2032x1150
>>24658967
>Daily reminder to please respect women by not speaking to them unless spoken to

SJWs & whiteknights are so fucking dumb. I hate them so much.
>>
>>24659324
welp i just became anti-immigration
>>
>>24659324
Seriously I can't understand why some people feel it's racist to openly discuss how the VAST cultural differences might perhaps affect things. Western values aren't universal or automatic
>>
>>24659175
>A sign will stop no one
It might. You won't know because it stopped them. At least it's an indication of what's acceptable and what's not from an authority, a stance, a guideline - it might have some effect, at least on people who may have assumed what they're doing is just "friendly conversation" or whatever
>>
>>24658967
>white guys be pissed they women gettin picked up on by blacks
>put up signs asking them politely to keep to themselves

das racist yo
>>
File: 1423104886471.png (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
1423104886471.png
7 KB, 230x219
>>24659324
>tfw will probably never set a woman on fire
>>
>in every society with slavery the slave is forbidden to look the master in the eye or speak without permission

I think my new life goal is to be a serial rapist.
>>
>>24658967
>taking the metro
Got a car. Don't have to play by the Metro's rules.

Even if I did take it, I still wouldn't speak to women. I have no interest in literally any woman except my wife.
>>
File: 2yCj9IB.jpg (187 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2yCj9IB.jpg
187 KB, 1080x1920
>why do guys keep staring at me? ugh so rapey!
>>
File: B8xLZyK.jpg (79 KB, 513x744) Image search: [Google]
B8xLZyK.jpg
79 KB, 513x744
Well anon why aren't you respecting women? Stop looking at pic related, staring is illegal. Enjoy your prison rape.
>>
File: WE6KpMj.jpg (180 KB, 1488x1984) Image search: [Google]
WE6KpMj.jpg
180 KB, 1488x1984
YOU BETTER NOT ASK ME WHERE IM "FROM" YOU PIECE OF SHIT I DRESS LIKE THIS FOR COMFORT
>>
>>24658967
This isn't real. I take the metro in LA and have never seen this.
>>
>>24658967

i like how unwanted conversation and asking women where they are from are separate lines, like, what?
>>
File: TZN5ZWg.jpg (43 KB, 599x556) Image search: [Google]
TZN5ZWg.jpg
43 KB, 599x556
"What time is it?" is that the best you can do? Wow this is an wanted conversation, this is conversation rape. FBI come waterboard this guy. And dont even think about looking at me with your male gaze FBI. shitlords
>>
Post more pictures of girl butt please
>>
File: Jew-cartoon.jpg (28 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
Jew-cartoon.jpg
28 KB, 300x351
>>24659002
>>24661271

the real goal of the sign is to equate talking politely to women in public with actually deviant behavior like public masturbation and groping, all to create a more and more autistic society
>>
File: Mvf42Ny.jpg (116 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
Mvf42Ny.jpg
116 KB, 719x1280
>>24661283
Daily reminder that if you, as a male like females and want to talk to them, get to the know them, strike up a conversation with them you are contributing to violence against women
>>
>Hey, are those granny smith app-

RAPE RAPE! VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN! JUST BECAUSE I AM DRESSED THIS WAY DOES MOT MEAN I WANT MALE ATTENTION! STOP SEXUALIZING THE FEMALE BODY IF YOU CANT KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS MAYBE IT SHOULD GET CUT OFF
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 720x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 720x761
Reminder that this is the sort of picture your wife will want to take on your wedding day
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2808x2106) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2808x2106
I really really like girl butt
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 750x1050
>>24659345
>tfw dan the man has gotten laid 12 times

Wew lads, im done rip anon
>>
>>24661360
>your wife

Hahahahaha
>>
>>24659324
Oh well, I was GOING to set a bitch on fire, but since I saw this sign and that's apparently not culturally acceptable in Germany I guess I have to control myself :^)
>>
>>24658967

AY AY BABY WHERE YOU FROM HUH
>>
Who else /creep/ here?

These rules were made for me, my hands conspire with my weiner to wreak sexual havoc lol.
>>
Conversing and asking women where they're from is going to get a lot more sexually gratifying, I think.
>>
File: Horror.jpg (29 KB, 306x399) Image search: [Google]
Horror.jpg
29 KB, 306x399
What kind of horse breed is that?
>>
Wasn't there something about this all happening predicted by the bible?

Are we in the end times?

I feel like the world is heading towards a singularity of some sort, or maybe im just tired
>>
>>24661598
Well that isn't actually bad news, because human species are cancer of the earth and it need cleansing.
>>
>>24658967
>refrain from any contact with women

fine by me, desu.

>>24661360
>implying im ever getting married
>>
>>24658967
That kind of thing is directed at the Africans and Pakis. They're just not allowed to say so.
>>
>>24659229
probably means asking attractive foreign women, or women in burkas etc where they're originally from
>>
>getting offended by a sign
>criticizes women for being offended by staring
>>
>>24661598
>I feel like the world is heading towards a singularity of some sort
Indeed it is, a technological singularity! Praise be to Ray Kurzweil, our Holy Father.
>>
>>24661755

back to reddit tumblr etc you know the drill
>>
>>24661223
i know you're joking, but the whole 'dress like this for comfort' thing is so funny.

that piece of thick fabric riding up your ass is comfortable? yeah ok pal. i can only imagine how much chaffing is going on
>>
>>24661779
Did my disagreement offend you?
>>
>"hey, excuse me, my phone battery died, can you tell me what time is it ?"
2 hours later you're sucking Jamal's cock in jail.
>>
>>24661755
Nobody's offended by the sign you dumb cunt, we're making fun of how ludicrous it is.
>>
>>24661799
no one is disagreeing with staring, we're obviously disagreeing with 'unwanted conversation' or 'asking women where they're from'

are women so fragile they need a sign to tell someone they don't want a conversation? sorry for being social i guess
>>
>>24659324
>can't read

zu verbieten, dass eine Frau Freunde haben darf
>>
>>24661805
Okay, gotcha, you're just amused that people think like that.
>>
>>24659324
Why is it not written in their native languages then?
>>
>>24661822
I hear you on that. But just because there is a sign that some idiot made, doesn't mean women actually think like that.
>>
>>24661799
The sign is just completely retarded, exactly like how you are.
It's telling everyone not to start conversation with women and especially not to ask them where they are from, basically to treat them like special snowflakes.
>no masturbating
Well, shit, officer I didn't even know that masturbating in the metro is not normal
>if you feel like harassing someone today please inform the bus operator
Hey mate, I just feel like whipping out my dick and slapping this beautiful lady in the face with it, can you help me with this ?
>>
They should add "except if you are handsome/rich"
>>
>>24661846
you're right there, its so weird how so many gender equality decisions are made by men. this is how men think the problem should be solved (or swept aside, who knows)
>>
>>24661366
I like to imagine that guy is running up to smack her ass without her realizing it's about to happen.
>>
>>24661859
you sound like the type of creepy, imposing weirdo that has to be told not to harass women

your post is a perfect argument for why the sign should be there
>>
>no staring
Woman stares at handsome male and jokes with her friends about how cute he is and the things she'd do with him.
Aww, that's so cute, she's totally falling in love with him, she should spark up a conversation.
>>
>>24661893
Are you literally autistic or just this fucking retarded ? Do you have any reading comprehension at all ? Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of school, you dumbass nigger.
>>
>>24661893
>your post is a perfect argument for why the sign should be there

are you fucking retarded? he is mocking how ridiculous and unnecessary it is to have to be told not to masturbate in front of women, and from that you have somehow assumed he is the kind of guy who masturbates in front of women?

you are either illiterate or have gone to an incredible length with your mental gymnastics.
>>
Would you guys even strike up conversation with a girl on public transport anyway?

Not saying you shouldn't be allowed to, but that doesn't seem like something most would do regardless
>>
>>24661920
>>24661936
i know that this is a board that has trouble respecting women but even considering that your posts are reprehensible

you probably think that it's OK that women are constantly sexually harassed in public places but most people do not agree with you. that's why the sign is there
>>
>>24661956
It happens. Old people do it a lot.
>>
>Be a hot girl
>Get on train
>Immediately guys start staring at your tits
>Feel self-conscious and weirded out but whatever, can't afford an Uber.
>Sit down and try to listen to music
>Guys keep trying to catch your eye
>Eventually guys walk over and start talking to you, being really creepy
>You just want to listen to the end of this song

This is everyday for chicks, imagine if it were reversed and there was some fat chick who followed you around every day staring at your dick and asking for your number, it would suck.
>>
>>24661961
>your posts are reprehensible
how

>constantly sexually harassed in public places
as far as i can tell, if a woman walks for 10 hours straight in the most populous city in america, you can get about 90 seconds of harassment footage out of it, most of it being greetings like "hello" or well-wishing like "have a nice day".

must be a fucking nightmare for them...
>>
>>24661988
>This is everyday for chicks

I have literally never ever witnessed that and I've been travelling on trains for 20 years at all hours of the day.
>>
>>24662002
cont.

Unless you (>>24661988) mean by your beloved Africans, Pakis, Arabs and Indians, in which case, maybe you should appreciate the white race a little more then.
>>
>>24661988
>This is everyday for chicks
No
>This is everyday for HOT chicks
>>
>>24661844
The related article says it is posted in german, english and arabic. I wonder too why german is necessary, we stopped burning women some 500 years ago :o
>>
File: 1448551606996.jpg (34 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1448551606996.jpg
34 KB, 426x333
>>24661994
>>24661920
>>24661936
>>24661859
>>24661822

Yall niggas gettin baited hard af
>>
6'4, extremely handsome guy reporting in

>>24661988 is right

you guys have no idea how uncomfortable it is having people stare at you, obsess over you and impose themselves on you constantly. imagine every ugly, weird girl you come across hitting on you. it's a very difficult situation and it feels terrible having to reject people constantly. and a lot of them are very aggressive and don't take no for an answer. i imagine it's 100x worse for a girl because guys are way more brash and aggressive
>>
>>24662049
How awful.

The only thing I can think of that would be worse would be getting no attention from anyone ever...
>>
>>24662049
Then thy should kill themselves if its so hard.
>>
File: 1437408749919.jpg (12 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1437408749919.jpg
12 KB, 250x237
>someone really thought putting up a sign in the subway politely asking people to stop would work
I guess that's the only thing to do since to crack down on women harassment you'd have to stop all the policies women are lobbying for (immigration, destruction of the school system, destruction of family values, suppression of any kind of hierarchy in the society, inciting people to be spineless citizen who rely on the state instead of helping each other etc.)

I ain't even mad
>>
Let's be honest here. Girls really do get alot of that shit? Have you ever seen normies talking to eachother? Literally every topic they have is would you fuck x? What would you do to y? Z has huge tits...
It's basically normie culture to stare at women because having more sex as a man is considered rewarding by society, while having more sex as a woman gets you labeled a slut
>>
Not asking where they're from, I'm turning red cause that's my usual line
>>
File: 1438335418266.jpg (72 KB, 305x196) Image search: [Google]
1438335418266.jpg
72 KB, 305x196
>>24662079
>destruction of family values
>family values
>>
The small print!

I'm simply unable to refrain from talking to this woman, I must change seats and inform the bus driver before I commit violence against women
>>
>no bullshit idle conversation on my journey to work
I like to zone out on public transport, I'm not interested in the weather or your shit life
>>
Which city in which country is this from?
>>
>>24662155

MGTOW MRA virgin! Howcdare you simply ignore women! I demand you tip your fedora and lay your coat over puddles and stop being such a MRA neckbeard
>>
File: 1448829175110.jpg (97 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1448829175110.jpg
97 KB, 850x565
Harassment is shitty
I think I might be starting to get why this whole perpetuated feminist "rape culture" shit is actually a thing
They fail to realize that it's once again a small majority issue; most men go out of their way to respect a woman's privacy

If they wanted to be effective on this issue they'd stop painting in broad strokes on this topic
>>
>>24661988
>This is everyday for chicks, imagine if it were reversed and there was some fat chick who followed you around every day staring at your dick and asking for your number, it would suck.
no actually that has never happened to me and i would be really really happy
>>
>>24662225
small minority being loud issue*
Fuck me I'm retarded
>>
>>24662123
tell me more anon, why are you laughing?
>>
>>24662049
>imagine every ugly, weird girl you come across hitting on you.
no ugly weird girl has ever hit on me in my life
>>
>>24662225
>If they wanted to be effective on this issue they'd stop painting in broad strokes on this topic

Which just causes resentment from the 99% of men that aren't masturbating on buses and trains. Guys that that are intent on properly harassing a woman will do so regardless of a sign. All the sign does is dehumanise men.

I doubt it's even real though.
>>
Jokes on women, real life, actual rapist niggers and muddlimes cant read anyway!
>>
>>24658967
Yea, you know what really deters rapists, flashers, and public masturbators? Signs. Why do we have crime anyway? We should just put signs on houses telling people not to break and enter and people should wear signs around their necks telling others not to murder. Where's my nobel peace prize??
>>
>>24659147
>Metro
>UK

>Sign's in English
>Germany

Lels, try again m8.
>>
>>24661988
Ive literally never seen that in my life

And if a fat chick was doig that to me Id just tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>24658967
>women have it hard
Somehow women have it easier than they did a decade ago.
Now they aren't even bound to men. They collect their $$$ that come in the mail for simply existing.

I want to be a woman ;_;
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.