[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there is a girl you know that wants to kill you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: mjh.png (366 KB, 834x537) Image search: [Google]
mjh.png
366 KB, 834x537
Reminder that there is a girl you know that wants to kill you at this very moment
>>
This is actually totally true. Almost half a dozen girls in my case.

.....That actually feels pretty good.
>>
>Implying any girl knows I exist.
I haven't talked to anyone but my mum and my guitar teacher in like 2 years.
>>
Does it count if i gotten attacked more then once but not yet killed?
>>
>>24658889
>Reminder that there is a girl you know that wants to kill you at this very moment

Bring it on princess always waiting for an excuse to kill some dumb cunt.
>>
nah unless a gay guy counts
>>
>>24658889
>girl I know
>>
>>24658889
>one off
But nah, most of the women I've known have long forgotten about me. Probably off fucking Chads somewhere.

Just little old me on this ceaseless train toward oblivion.
>>
File: 1429393300953.png (85 KB, 293x416) Image search: [Google]
1429393300953.png
85 KB, 293x416
I am glad at least one woman cares about me that much.
>>
>>24658889
getting stabbed would probably be the closest thing to an intimate moment with a cute girl that she'd willingly participate in with me
>>
>>24658889
It is true af.
>>
>girl I know
my sister wouldn't hurt me
>>
>>24658889
Yeah some bitches are fucking psychos. There's this one ginger who's still mad at me for telling her to git gud at Pokemon.
>>
>>24661401
Are you me.gif
>>
i say let her, she deserves everything bad
>>
Fuck you mom waiting for you to try it
>>
no girl cares about me one way or the other
>>
File: this could be us.jpg (250 KB, 691x386) Image search: [Google]
this could be us.jpg
250 KB, 691x386
this post is very original fuk u rob0t
>>
The thought gives me comfort honestly.
Can I at least die by the hands of a qt?
>>
>>24662969
You can die to the hands a tumblrina and she can get away with it as self defence, that's the more likely way to go sadly.
>>
>>24662880
What's the mango?
>>
Maybe the sociopathic Stacies at work want to kill me because I'm a beta Kuk
>>
>>24658889
All I want is for a girl to kill me.

I don't want to commit suicide because there just might be a girl out there who will do it for me.
>>
>>24663226
ana satsujin
>>
>>24658889
>tfw this is probably true
>tfw it's because of a grill who was obsessed with me in a psych ward but I didn't want anything to do with her
Just let me self medicate in peace.
>>
.>>24663195
Qt or bust, can it at least be a pre-teen girl?
>>
>implying any girl has a strong opinion about me
Many girls think that it would be better of guys like me all died but it's not me personally but rather everyone like me.
>>
>>24658889
Actually, there's two of them.
>>
Rightfully so, she couldn't satisfy her bf so some one had to step in. Just salty I guess.
>>
>>24658889
pretty hot honestly m8
>>
I'm fairly sure that's wrong, as entertaining as that thought is.
>>
>>24658889
she needs to hurry the fuck up then
>>
>>24658889
If I didn't then I wouldn't have lived properly
>>
Because I browse this board there are women who want me to die. That doesn't mean I will ever meet them.
>>
>>24658889
How do you know about my mom?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.