[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
join the army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: FFLegion.jpg (2 MB, 2820x1850) Image search: [Google]
FFLegion.jpg
2 MB, 2820x1850
r9k, why don't you join the French Foreign Legion? You have nothing to live for anyway. They accept nearly everyone provided that' you're not fat. Look at the bright side:
>learn to respect
>gain a purpose
>learn french for free while getting paid
>fluent in French by the time you graduate
>become a man and a warrior
>might even get French passport
>a chance to restart your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EObnPdfjdBQ

I guess the only requirement is physical training for some 6 months before applying to prepare yourself. I'm sure you can do it! There are worse scums in the Legion so you'll never feel inadequate.
>>
File: 1410046519529.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1410046519529.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>24658830
>physical training for some 6 months

no
>>
>>24658830

they usually only take people with prior military experience
>>
i don't like outside u can die out there. it's nice to be comfy and safe.
>>
The French Foreign legion has an incredibly hard selection rate. You're almost guaranteed to be turned away.

Also I'm pretty sure France is going to be the bad guys in the coming war if Russia declares war on Turkey and Nato/EU take turkey's side. Like fuck I'm fighting against Russia on the side of Turkroaches.
>>
File: B2.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1252) Image search: [Google]
B2.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1252
I'm an American. I got no beef with the French, but why the fuck would I fight for them? My home is here, my family is here. They come first in a WWIII scenario.
>>
Honestly im too drunk to mantain military life. If i could stay sober id try and enlist if only for the adventure. Otherwise fuck the military.
>>
>>24658870
>>24658872
Watch the documentary. There are a lot of normal looking dyel blokes in there who can't even speak a word of French. You'll never be worse than them!
>>
Because I'd be serving the french government and subservient to an anti white political agenda. The best case scenario for me would be to die in combat some time in the next 5 years, but I would have to be fighting for a righteous cause.
>>
>>24658830

The foreign Legion is along with the GIGN the toughest shit you can possibly apply in, well in France I mean.

I know a bunch of guys that gave up on the regular military, but the legion is on another level.

>surrounded with slavs and niggers nobody speaks the same language
>hard as fuck training when they literally drop you in the middle of the forest and let you survive
>instructors randomly come at night to beat the shit out of you If you are not careful.
All this for a country that is falling a part and that will be a province of ISIS in a few years.
>>
Or you could just enlist in the American military?
>>
>>24658851
This. If I could be bothered to exercise I'd join the proper army, instead of a pack of cheese eating surrender keks.
>>
>>24658938
I'm speaking from experience here. Only 1 of every 9 applicants is recruited, and that's just the final cut. That doesn't even factor in how many don't make it to the final cut. After 6 months of grueling test after test, physical and mental, where they tell you they pulled up your entire online footprint and know all your crazy fetishes and everything you've ever searched just to gauge your reaction, if you make it through all of that despite everyone else dropping out, then you only have a 1 in 9 chance of getting let in. I'm not trying to discourage anyone with this, I'm just telling you it's very unlikely you'll get in.

Now here's where I am trying to discourage you. >>24658951
This anon is right. To fight for France currently is to fight for the anti-white agenda and contribute to the genocide of Europe. Maybe of Le Pen wins the coming election things will turn around and France will be worth fighting for, but right now it's not.
>>
>>24658830
I already know French, and anyway, if I'm going to join the military, it'll be my own.
>>
>>24659011
If they pulled up my online footprint they'd an hero on the spot, I don't care how tough they think they are.
>>
>>24659011
>where they tell you they pulled up your entire online footprint and know all your crazy fetishes and everything you've ever searched just to gauge your reaction
how dumb do you have to be to fall for that?
>>
>>24659167
Pretty dumb, but the French Foreign legion is basically criminals and outcasts so I imagine it trips up a few. The point is the selection process involved them doing absolutely everything they can to try and make you drop out, and if you make it all the way to the end, you're rewarded with a 1 in 9 chance.
>>
>>24659191
It was literally all ex-nazi's during the korean era.
>>
>>24658934
>too drunk to join the army.
As an army alcoholic, I don't think you know much about army life.
>>
>>24659004
They're not frenchfrogs. They're literally anything but, as native frenchies are not allowed to join the Foreign Legion.
>>
I imagine being in any military would be a horrible experience for the average socially-anxious somewhat spergy robot.
>>
>>24659749
armyfags are drunk 24/7 then?
>>
>>24659777
They can and they make up substantial amount of new recruits every year.
>>
>>24659818
Whenever we're not on duty. It's not unheard of for soldiers to show up to the first duty call of the day hungover or still drunk. And if you start drinking as soon as you get released from work (usually no later than 5pm unless there's something actually important happening) its harder foe them to try to recall you back to work.
>>
>>24658830
>get sent to the very worst shitholes in the world to fight and die for a country that quite literally does not give a fuck about you
>can no longer join if you have a criminal history, which completely negates any benefit it originally offered
>silly uniforms

Eh...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.