[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom tells u that now that ur out on vacations from uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: aqp.png (60 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
aqp.png
60 KB, 498x498
>tfw mom tells u that now that ur out on vacations from uni you need to get a job

Fuck them, I mean i would literally be making 1/10 of what my parents make by getting a mcjob, why cant they just let me enjoy my 1 month of vacations that i will have free
>>
>>24658549
Try and negotiate some sort of part time (learning the workin values of murica/also getting a much needed break
>>
File: wage_cucks_btfo.jpg (31 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
wage_cucks_btfo.jpg
31 KB, 230x249
Welcome to wageslavery, friend. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
Not like you'd be able to find a job and get in any appreciable amount of hours anyway, that's a pretty unrealistic timetable
>>
>>24658549
Tell them no you just wanna focus on school, and will work when you're done with school
>>
>>24658549

because it's not about the immediate benefit of your mcjob anon. they want you to get to a point where you can support your own fucking self, because they didn't sign up for anything past 18.
>>
File: 1448802569285.jpg (24 KB, 277x371) Image search: [Google]
1448802569285.jpg
24 KB, 277x371
>>24658717

Not OP, but tough shit. He is going to school and trying to educate himself. It's not his fault they were retarded enough to have a kid. Can't support your kid past 18? Too fucking bad. You should have thought of that before your selfish ass started spitting out children into this awful world. Now deal with it.
>>
>>24659363
I knew someone with that attitude. His parents cut him off.
>>
>>24659363
Not >>24658717 but in a mature persons eyes, they are supporting him by making him get a job. A person at some points needs to learn autonomy, and while uni is one kind of autonomy, getting a job is education for the world beyond uni.

It's up to him to get the job or not, but I see only benefits from doing so.
>>
Anon same thing happened to me, but parents got me a job for the summer. Sure it sounds like it would suck, but it'll keep you busy and you'll have income too. Maybe I could even move out next year.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.