[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Offered as extra credit if I go. Extra credit for my fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Fuark.png (448 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fuark.png
448 KB, 1280x720
Offered as extra credit if I go.
Extra credit for my fucking calc class
Fucking calc, familam

There was a huge aniti-cop debate on campus earlier where everyone cheered the ani-cop chick and was silent whenever the the guy spoke.

There are LITERAL fucking safe spaces on campus. LITERAL SAFE SPACES

Wtf is happening, f.am?

Intercultural Communications is a required diversity class that I finally decided to take this semester since it's the last general ed class I need. All we talk about is white privilege. I had to take a survey to rank my privilege and write a 5 page paper about it.

We had to stand in a line as the instructor (I won't call a person with a bachelors in communication a professor) read out certain privilege related things. We stepped forward if they didn't apply to us. At the end, she had us look around to see how privileged everyone was.

I have to write a feminism paper in a week or 2. I'm going to be the best fucking feminist ever in the paper I write but fuck this shit tbqhfam. I just want to fuck their shit up so bad.

Live in California.
>>
>lives in california
>goes to uni
Fuck off failed normie fag

>>>/po/
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>24658305
>falling for the university meme
Idiot. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>24658352
This is our home too, familam. And I'm pretty sure we outnumber you here anyway.
>>
>>24658352
Plenty of robots go to uni and I don't think that location really matteres that much
>>24658370
I think that most /pol/ would diss Intercultural Communications
>>
>>24658370
If there's another way I can get an engineering job, lmk. Plus it's the closest I can be to neet without actually being neet. My parents won't let me leach off of them like you lucky assholes.
>>
File: 54645.jpg (54 KB, 819x317) Image search: [Google]
54645.jpg
54 KB, 819x317
>>24658384
>This is our home
>I'm pretty sure we outnumber you here anyway.
I'm so glad wizchan exists.

>>24658409
>I think that most /pol/ would diss Intercultural Communications
No I'm referring to the fact that you're getting asshurt over this retarded bullshit in the first place.
You can't fight it but you still choose to get anally ravaged over this, just like 90% of /pol/.
Now return there.

>>24658416
>it's the closest I can be to neet without actually being neet.
Well you're completely full of shit but why are you trying so hard to fit in with robots/neets?
Like this guy >>24658384 said, /r9k/ belongs to normals.
>>
>>24658476
>why are you trying so hard to fit in with robots/neets
I'm not trying to fit in with neets. I just want to be neet but can't. Uni is the least amount of work I can do while actually surviving and not being homeless.
>>
Honestly? I'm going to be that cunt and say that safe spaces are somewhat needed. Not spaces where you can't call people a cunt, or something, but places where it's absolutely forbidden to call someone a nigger, or a gook or something.

Like, I already feel like shit being short. And only 2 people have called attention to it in my life. I can't imagine what it'd be like hearing it every day. If I were in those shoes I'd like there to be some sort of refuge.
>>
>>24658542
Wow cunt. You're fucked in the head.
>>
>>24658542
>implying people just openly call black and Asian people nigger and gook in public to their face
>>
File: fsdfddfd.jpg (72 KB, 790x590) Image search: [Google]
fsdfddfd.jpg
72 KB, 790x590
>>24658523
>Uni is the least amount of work I can do while actually surviving and not being homeless.
It's pretty clear that you're going to uni because you want to be an engineer.
Don't be ashamed of that and don't bullshit me.

>>24658542
Ironic shitposting is part of what killed this site.
It's not funny and it never was.
>>
>>24658476
>you can't fight it
Maybe, doesn't make it less nonsensical/cringeworthy, especially when it's being legitimized by unis for credit. Of course there's nothing wrong with Uni supporting events like these, I don't mind diversity even if the speakers are total baffoons, that's kind of what uni's supposed to do, especially social, but making it automatically seem like something of a value will be uttered in that "talk" is just too idelogical in my opinion.

Also, I'm not even OP and nor am I really butthurt, retarded people will continue being retarded, I've kind of accepted that.
>>
I feel you OP. The "diversity council" at my university (WWU) wanted to change the mascot because it was too white, masculine, and aggressive (Viking). Those are literally the words they used.

Then they got all classes cancelled because they felt threatened by some troll post online calling them niggers
>>
>>24658676
Well, I guess that's true. I hear nigger thrown around a lot in my family, but among ourselves. Never seen them just yell it at someone.
>>24658679
I know it's not a position that's even worth defending on 4chan, but hey, it's what I honestly believe. I understand there's places, like this one, where "we'll just be assholes" is an unspoken agreement to the community. But I feel that, IRL, being nice should always be a priority. Which is partly why I value a site like this where I can tell someone to choke on a turd and no one bats an eye.
>>
File: illfdgunfd.gif (219 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
illfdgunfd.gif
219 KB, 320x240
>>24658726
>I know it's not a position that's even worth defending...blah blah I'm a faggot.
Holt shit you stupid nigger I wasn't agreeing with you.
I thought your post was ironic so I was calling you out for shitposting.
Go die.
>>
>>24658805
>lol you disagree with me ur so stoopid

Simply pathetic
>>
>>24658805
No shit. What part of "I know it's not a position worth defending with" sounds like I think you're agreeing with me? I'm fully aware that I'm just asking to be called a faggot by saying that here.
>>
God you facists.
Don't you understand? It's 2015 now.
Suicide bombers also need safe spaces to express themselves freely.
>>
>>24658476
>You can't fight it but you still choose to get anally ravaged over this
Perhaps that's why he feels that way. This wouldn't be such an issue if there were an effective way to counter it.
>>
File: 1446398366226.jpg (59 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1446398366226.jpg
59 KB, 482x427
>>24658305
>Forced to do Intercultural Communications as a class
>Complete bullshit but the tutor was genuinely a nice lady
>Nobody ever does any readings or goes to any of the lectures
>Last tutorial she asks if anyone learned anything from the course
>Only four people there including me
>I raise my hand and make up some bullshit to try and make her feel good about herself
>Everyone else just staring at their phones while she desperately looks around the room
Fucking Hell. I guess I should be happy that the vast majority of the class didn't eat up the course's bullshit but it was still rather depressing.

It doesn't help that this was the same class I got called a fascist by some fat marxist fuck because I disagreed that it would be beneficial for all cultures to integrate and that mankind would be better if we made language defunct and invented a universal dialect.
>>
>>24658995
The phrasing "language defunct" makes me think you're bullshitting. That's not someone who argues for "an universal language" says.
Or maybe you're just shit at writing, who knows. Shame you didn't enjoy uni, though.
>>
>>24659024
>I'm shit at writing for using a word that you don't like
S-sorry...
>>
>>24659043
It's not "using a word that don't like" it's that making a universal method of communication is fundamentally not "making language defunt". You're still using language, friendo, just an universal one.
>>
>>24659058
Fuck you for making sense, faggot.
>>
>>24659058
He's not wrong. It's not a natural state for a people to have two languages - the national tongue would likely die out generation after generation to be replaced by the universal one. Or, even more likely, the national languages would be integrated into the universal language per region, creating new dialects.
>>
>>24659124
That's still not "making language defunct" it's some languages dying out, not the concept of language itself.
>>
>>24659142
>>24659124

I think he just meant making the concept of separate languages defunct or something like that.
>>
>>24658305
Hang yourself in one of the safe spaces and have a suicide note on you explaining how much you hate SJW's and feminists

That should get the message across
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.