[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been playing Fallout 4 non-stop for the past 2 weeks >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: harimakun.jpg (159 KB, 679x491) Image search: [Google]
harimakun.jpg
159 KB, 679x491
>been playing Fallout 4 non-stop for the past 2 weeks
>it's fucking shit and I'm not even enjoying it
Silver Shroud mission was funny I guess.
Why is it like this? Why am I semi-addicted to a game that is objectively bad?
>>
The story sucks
The characters and character development suck.
The lore is retarded and the environment is about as bad as Fallout 3.
But It's still fun.
It's a bethsda game, so everything about it sucks, but its still fun to play for some reason.
>>
>>24658292
it sucks but we gotta play something right? All games suck these days since our life's are beginning to stagnate, we're no longer kids and games won't bring us the same amount of happiness ever again.
>>
>>24658624
>we're no longer kids and games won't bring us the same amount of happiness ever again.
Undertale came pretty close though.
I also played Majora's Mask on the n64 for the first time this year.
It's easily one of the most memorable games I've ever played.
>>
>>24658292

>I played Fallout 3 and the comfy level was through the goddamn roof
>Anticipate NV
>what the fuck why do I have to micromanage favor between factions and nothing is dreary and creepy anymore
>Okay fallout 4, writers from 3 are back, hit me with the good stuff
>game is boring and a horrible mash between an actual "role" playing game and a free world rpg

Fuck you bethesda, I was betting my life on this
>>
>>24658292

I bought it. I've been playing Bethesda RPGs since Oblivion, and liked them all. And I agree, this game is shit. What exactly is shit about it?

>Dialog that makes you guess what you're going to say
>Textures that would look like shit 5 years ago
>Skyrim style random loot chests that make no sense in Fallout universe
>A ridiculous level of buggyness including random (and reproducible) crashes to desktop, physics glitches, uncompletable quests, etc...
>Locked frame rate; If you manually unlock the game glitches out and speeds up
>No FOV slider
>Fugly UI obviously designed for consoles
>Annoying power armor mechanics that make you have to plan when you are going to use it, or constantly run out of fusion cores

>Why am I semi-addicted to a game that is objectively bad?

Bethesda RPGs are always like that... Wait til the mods come along to get a legitimate reason to keep playing.
>>
>>24658860
>I was betting my life on this

Who knew the same people who liked FO3 also don't have the ability to think?
>>
>>24659126
Agree with all these.
There's also the fact that I've already played the shit out of FO3 and NV.
FO4 just isn't as enjoyable because I've already done all this twice before and the writing was much better in NV.
>>
World has too many locations for them to bother with unique loot chests. Unfortunately that means none of the locations are fun to play because the loot isnt fun.
Couldn't they have just got a bunch of interns to make 200 unique guns and 200 unique clothes and just place them around the place. They dont have to be interesting weapons or clothes.
>>
>>24659209
>could have had unique guns
>here's another fucking pipe pistol that's been modded to be slightly better than a regular pipe pistol
>>
>>24659209
>Couldn't they have just got a bunch of interns to make 200 unique guns and 200 unique clothes and just place them around the place.
Casuals/normal people don't care about that. They just want to shoot stuff and watch a crappy, shallow story unfold.
Why should the devs waste their time for us?
>>
>>24659148

Who knew 4chan is full of dicksucking derailers like you?
>>
>>24659447
Who knew you were a faggot?
I did.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.