[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>December first >it is now acceptable to listen to Chr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1407909790006.png (190 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1407909790006.png
190 KB, 553x567
>December first
>it is now acceptable to listen to Christmas songs all day, everyday

comfy as fuck

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSynDh_K0EE
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
>tfw kike
>tfw can't seriously listen to christmas music
>tfw no christmas spirit ever
>>
Christmas is the only day I look forward to every year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSeZpcMOBE
>>
>>24658057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwHyuraau4Q
>>
File: 1406017701664.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1406017701664.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>tfw they play christmas carols all day at work
>>
Threads probably dead, but this is appropriate I think, since it happened earlier today

>start working night shift job at the start of summer
>completely change my life around, get an apartment,computer,puppy, and weed connect
>boss calls me today at 9:30AM, about 30 mins after I fall asleep
>I've only talked to him 3 times since starting the job, so I go full panic mode and don't answer
>he texts me, telling me to call him when I get a chance
>give it about 10 minutes so the grogginess can die down
>finally call him, can already tell by the tone in his voice that this isn't good news
>he tells me that the higher ups are getting rid of the position that I and another guy are assigned to
>he tells me that December 30th will be our last day, but feel free to pick up some OT
>I'm fucking devastated, but keep my composure and tell him I appreciate the heads up 4 weeks in advance
>bossman goes quiet for a bit, then tells me there was something else he wanted to talk about
>he tells me that he asked around the company, and apparently I got heavy praise from some coworkers
>he says that he wants me to start working the day shift instead of the night shift, and that he's going to fire one of the day shift workers to make room for me
>My mind is full of fuck, I have no idea how to feel
>thank him profusely, he laughs it off and tells me to go back to sleep
>mfw my roommate was playing this song on the radio downstairs, ever so softly

https://youtu.be/BEJmP8T07JU

I used to hate christmas music, but that was the most beautiful moment I've had in a long time.

/blog
>>
>>24660041
They've been playing Christmas music at my work since November.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.