[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is transgender life lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: trans4.jpg (39 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
trans4.jpg
39 KB, 500x316
i feel ugly all the time and can't talk to people. think about suicide a lot and i'm barely getting by at work and school. and my arms and legs and some other places are covered in scars from cutting and burning myself.

HRT helped a lot but i'm still a mess. should i just kill myself? i hate being this. i wanted to be pretty and have boys fall in love with me but instead i'm just this awkward thing and i think people either pity or hate me.

it's frustrating and when i'm alone i have weird compulsions to like say, "i hate myself!" every so often. like i don't even think about it and just blurt it out? maybe i'm crazy i don't know. attempted suicide a few times before and i think it's getting there again.
>>
This is what happens when society enables the mentally ill into thinking they actually are the opposite sex
>>
Go to the doctor and get treated for gender identity disorder. Anti psychotics work for it, youve been cheated by kike politicians and sjw's who have convinced people of gender fluidity.
>>
>>24657850
i am a girl though. been this way for forever.

>>24657851
it was even worse when i wasn't on hrt though. if i were a guy i think i would know. and i'm attracted to men which is a good indication i think.
>>
You should kill yourself, everything is pointless.
>>
>>24657908
did you disfigure yourself?
>>
>>24657939
huh? like i said i cut and burned myself kinda all over. is that what you mean
>>
Trans people really are rejects aren't they?

The game of life is a lottery, most people are bound to lose. Some lose worse than others. Some really are just helpless.
>>
File: 1430428424867.jpg (17 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1430428424867.jpg
17 KB, 200x192
kill yourself my man, you can't go back now
>>
>I'm mentally ill please give me attention

You know all the statistics in that post are because society encourages trangenderism, rather than tries to help the individual.

It's like that disease where people want to cut their limbs off, phantom hand disorder or something, a lot of people are dead sure they want it done and then after it happens they realise what life as half a person is like. That's you faggots.

Get some help, failing that kill yourself you fucking waste.
>>
>>24657908
That's why you need to take anti psychotic medication dimbo it'll work better than hrt and you won't want to kill urself after
>>
>>24657816
When you kill yourself, make sure your suicide note can help future generations. Let people know that transitioning was a mistake and didn't help the problem. There's nothing wrong with being an effeminate male and cutting up your body to try to make it look like a female's is just living a lie. Clearly you're not mentally stable (like every other tranny) and should have been trying to talk through your issues with a therapist and if it came down to medication, people should be looking into medicine to help you feel more like a man, instead of feeding into the lie with HRT.

If you have any friends or family who are not part of the LGBT community, try to get them to publicize your suicide and note. You can't trust anyone who's in the LGBT to do it, because they want to perpetuate the lie.

It's too late for you, but that doesn't mean it's too late for someone else. You can start a rebellion against this bullshit society is trying to feed us, op. You can get future people with GID real help instead of everyone telling them to transition.
>>
You're a failed experiment and it will never be acknowledged by those who let you mutilate yourself because of political correctness. It's actually kind of disturbing.
>>
what is the point of being trans person? is it because they have aspirations of twerking on youtube or something? you're going to die one day so just stop going outside and get comfy. no one at walmart cares what gender you are.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE SO MUCH OF A SHIT ABOUT 0.0001% OF THE POPULATION

IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. AHHH!!!! THEY DON'T FUCKING MATTER. JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>24657967
some trans people are rejects. lots of them desu. but not all. i guess i obviously am.

>>24657995
you're fucking stupid.

>>24657999
i've done zyprexa before. it didn't really help and i gained a bunch of weight that i'm still trying to lose. if i don't kill myself i really want a boyfriend so i want to look sort of okay for him. as much as possible anway

>>24658005
none of that is true though. you're just a lame troll saying dumb shit
>>
OP. You should clarify what you mean, when you call yourself a female. Were you born male or female?

Either way, if you ever want to chat, email me at "[email protected]," but understand I don't check my email 24/7. I have a professional life, but I don't mind talking with people who are lonely or need support.
>>
>>24657816
heartbreaking image, seems like the only humane thing to do is to terminate trannies before they are born. Maybe some use could be found for their mashed up little corpses and there'd be a lot less sadness in the world.
>>
>>24657962
I'm sorry for your inconveniences. Are you passable? or Is it really easy to tell you are a man biologically?
>>
>>24658063
born male. emailing is too much energy. thanks though you seem nice. nice people are nice.

>>24658087
easy to tell. it's why i feel ugly so fucking always. i hate myself.
>>
>>24658059
So u tried one drug a doctor gave u and u stopped because u gained weight? Wow then you went and took drugs that fundamentally change your bodies chemistry? Sounds like you fucked up kiddo... straight man won't want you... gay man wants a guy... who the fuck are u trying to appeal to why not just be gay?
>>
>>24658059
>none of that is true though. you're just a lame troll saying dumb shit
Do you honestly think it was a good decision to mutilate your body with surgery and hormones? Clearly it just made you even more mentally unhinged. Not trolling, just pointing shit out that's right in front of your face.
>>
if you are in california we should hang out
>>
http://i.imgur.com/AsFkN3Q.gif
>>
>>24658130
>http://i.imgur.com/AsFkN3Q.gif
how the fuck did they even figure this shit out
>>
>>24658059

>self mutilating freak cries about the results of the actions he has taken on a board for losers
>thinks he can insult others

Oh boy I am laffin
>>
>>24658101
that was for bipolar not gid. and it didn't work anyway i don't think i'm bipolar at all.

i don't know who i'm trying to appeal to. just someone kind and loving who likes physical contact. being trans wasn't something i decided to do to get boys. i just am trans.

>>24658109
yes, hrt was better than the alternative.

>>24658177
ok
>>
>>24658162
Trial and error, just like anything else.
>>
>>24658097
Is there any chance you can fix it by losing weight, shaving, make-up or do you practically need surgery?
>>
Why should we celebrate your delusions?
Why should we pretend science means nothing when identity politics are involved?

Transgenders are all or some of the below:
>curious to see what they'd be like as the other sex
>have autogynephilia
>want to change their life drastically because they're bored with their current life
>want attention and to see everyone's reactions
>>
>>24658214
need surgery on face and neck for sure. down there surgery would be nice too

>>24658230
who's celebrating? also you're dumb too.
>>
>>24658130

Good fucking god who would choose to mutilate themselves this way? This shit is fucking revolting. How delusional do you have to be to 'feel like more of a woman' after having your cock absolutely mutilated like this?

You don't have a vagina
You aren't a woman
You have no womb
You still have a Y chromosome
You cannot conceive

You are a hormonally imbalanced man with a mutilated penis and severe gender identity disorder AT BEST.

Who in the fuck...
>>
>>24658097
do you post in mtfg?
>>
>>24658230
aww come on man. don't you feel even the slightest of empathy towards your fellow human being? even if it is a deranged social outcast (much like most people here)? Or is it really impossible to care about a transexual?
>>
>>24658261
haven't in months. they never talk to me and it's all like a clique that i'm not invited to.
>>
why the fuck did you decide to simply fuck your life up with a jump a skip and a hop senpai

serious question
>>
for every Bruce Jenner there are a thousand buffalo bills. Sorry your brain thinks you're a girl op
>>
>>24658248
>if you don't agree with my mental disorder you're dumb

what

>>24658263
trannies are buying into social conditioning and propaganda, it's all a ploy to destroy the white man.
>>
File: 1448141959629-0.jpg (32 KB, 325x583) Image search: [Google]
1448141959629-0.jpg
32 KB, 325x583
>>24658005
DO this. Also why is castration seen as more feasible then anti-psychotics. The reason you will never be happy or feel normal as a woman is because you arent one and never will be one. Honestly trannies piss me off, just fucking take a pill and act normal you crazy fag. Or just be a fucking fag? I honestly feel for ya though that politicians perpetuate this lie.
>>
>>24658285
wtf are you asking with your serious question. idk how to answer. was born trans and life has been shit for a number of reasons.

not something i decided.

>>24658296
it is my brain, but i think more than that? maybe souls are a thing and i have a female soul. and there was some mistake somehow and i ended up in a body that didn't match me at all. maybe this is punishment for something i did in a past life. got too much bad karma saved up maybe.
>>
>>24658248

>have some doctor literally grind my skull down at the brow bone until it looks more feminine
>break and reset my jaw multiple times
>mutilate my penis, mimicking the abstract shape of a vagina from 4+ feet distance
>take hormones to cosmetically cover up the fact that my entire body is still based on having a Y chromosome

There we go, THIS is closer to the body I always wanted. Now maybe I can pursue happiness.
>not mentally ill

OP don't do this shit. You'll literally be cosmetic-lies: the person, and everyone will know it. Even you.
>>
>>24658343
>was born trans

why did you make the full, conscious, rational decision to change your life for the worse, alienating all those around you

don't give me that "i was in the wrong body!!!" bullshit, i wish i was a 6'6'' built chad with a huge dick too but i'm not going to do surgery to become one

or did you really think you'd be a pretty anime girl
>>
>>24658304
But there have been transexuals since the beggining of mankind, just not to the degree that we see today. don't get me wrong, I'm a /pol/ack, i'm just trying to be sceptic about this whole transgender thing.

>>24658248
Well, then the answer is surgery. You have to get a job and start working for it. You are the only one that can make your dreams come true.
>>
>>24658325
i'm not a fag. if i were born gay then i'd simply be gay. that's not how it fucking works.

>>24658365
wow you're fucking horrible.

of course r9k is saturated with bullshit as always.

>>24658385
i am in the wrong body. it sucks you're not interested in the truth but honesty is all i have to offer.
>>
>>24658343

>delusional gymnastics of this volume
Good luck with this thread anons, I'm out.
>>
>>24658418
>i am in the wrong body

learn to deal with it

learn to deal with the problems you were born into like the rest of the entire fucking human population of our graceful god's green earth
>>
>>24658385
this. also you should probs kill yourself, you've wasted a life over literally nothing and probs got your family to hate you as well. Trannies are fucking scum.
>RESPECT MY PRONOUNS!!!!
>>
>>24657908
>I am a girl

>never had and never will have a period

>does not have a female reproductive system or orgrans

>I am a dog because I feel like a dog woof woof

You are sick. Just admit it and get help.
>>
why cant u just watch netflix and eat pancakes while waiting for the world to end like a normal person
>>
>>24658199
>I just am Trans
See that's the thing is u only saw one doctor and got treated for likely the wrong disorder. You aren't "just trans" you have a legitimate mental disorder and would stop feeling suicidal if it was treated properly. But instead you fucked up and bought into the LGBT agenda and self medicated with hormones. You still feel suicidal tho so it's likely that treatment was inadequate
>>
>>24658418
>wow you're fucking horrible

Listing facts of the surgical process there, OP. Want to explain how anything I just said was 'saturated with bullshit?'

If you want my personal opinion on the matter I'll give it and you can call it bullshit all you like, sure. But that post was just a couple of hard facts, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24658451
When that white lady acted as a nigger for the NCAAP i was like this isnt even bad, trannies pull this shit everyday and its celebrated.
>>
>>24658059
>covered in burn and cut scars
>most likely 'caitlyn' jenner tier post-op tranny
>if i dont kill myself i really want a boyfriend so i want to look sort of okay for him
you and i both know you're well beyond the point of 'looking good', freak.
>>
>>24658469
It's just a raging faggot who is delusional, should be medicated and punched in the face. You cant live normally as a woman because your entire character is a fucking lie.
>>
>>24657908
>i am a girl though
on all levels except physical?
>>
>>24657816
Anon, if I had the time, money, resources and I could assure that I wouldn't get caught, I'd come kill you myself, I'd kill all you sick sad fucks myself, but of course we all know life isn't that kind, oh well..............
>>
>>24658418
Jesus Christ, just go on tumblr at this point. You're not going to get a tidal wave of sympathy on 4chan. Do you just like being a sad boy or something?
>>
Psyche nurse here. Trannys seem to come at higher rates then regular people, and it's not just depression stuff. Like proper bipolar, schizophrenics, delusional disorder etc.
>>
File: 1448597757518.jpg (103 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1448597757518.jpg
103 KB, 640x458
This thread gives me hope :)

Need more pics to make a tranny-hate folder pls anons you're my only hope
>>
>this is body identity disorder
>100% aren't allowed to park in handicap spaces
>100% were told by their family they're perfectly able
>100% have experienced the feeling that one or more of their limbs should be amputated
>100% were refused voluntary amputation

Abandonment is a problem for all those abandoned.

Homelessness is a problem for all that seek shelter.

A lack of medical care is a problem for all those that are sick.

Suicide is a solution. Let people kill themselves you fucking pinko fascists.
>>
>>24658407
i fail at everything though. have a job and do school but i'm constantly on the verge of fucking everything up. it's stressful 24/7 and i just can't.

it's horrible i know. i'm a terrible person and i shouldn't have ever existed.

>>24658433
i made it this far. it's a miracle really. i literally drank bleach when i was a teenager to make the pain go away. it got my mind off of things but my insides felt like razor blades

>>24658451
yeah i'm sick. depressed as fuck and off and on suicidal. help never helps. you know how many therapists i've seen?

>>24658455
it doesn't really help.

>>24658460
if my country paid for trans surgeries i'd probably be a lot better off mentally. in some first world countries they recognize the NEED for trans people to get surgery and it's covered by the government.

>>24658469
you're being a fucking dick. i'm not saying the surgical procedures were bullshit but your commentary def was

>>24658501
yes, exactly. also maybe social. that's a weird mess with how people probably perceive me.
>>
>only 41% of transgenders can't change their id

Should be 100%. You have a Y chromosome or you don't. Just because you like dressing up in the opposite gender's clothes and relate more to them doesn't mean you're the opposite gender. Even if you do cut of your wing dang doodle.
>>
>>24658343
>>maybe souls are a thing and i have a female soul. and there was some mistake somehow and i ended up in a body that didn't match me at all
>this is what transfreaks actually believe
>>
How in the fuck can you claim to know what it's like to be a women if you

>Don't have two X chromosomes

>Don't have a vagina and a uterus as well as the brain chemistry to match the female body

Like how? You seriously will NEVER know what it's like to be a female biologically. You are, at best a gay man going through gender identity disorder.

HRT is not helping you at all. Why do you lie to yourself just to spite the naysayers and this board? Why not just admit you're ill and you need some form of help?

Also, this thread has been far more civilized than I expected. This is about as good as a straight conversation you will get from this site other than that cancer board /lgbt/. Better yet, why not go and stay there?
>>
At least you didn't say you were passable like that ogre yesterday
>>
>>24657816
>transgender
>self-harm
>wanting sympathy for thinking feelings > genes
Please do kill yourself. Or at least get help with your disorder.
>>
File: 1447908391690.jpg (62 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1447908391690.jpg
62 KB, 750x736
>>24658590

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/offmyboard/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/offmyfuckingboard/
>>
>>24658590
>the NEED
Wtf don't you understand neither of us is a doctor go to a medical professional and stop saying you NEED to get your dick cut off do you realize how fucking crazy you sound?
>>
>>24657816
>i wanted to be pretty and have boys fall in love with me
because it's easier this way
>>
Honestly, all males going through GID should be treated with steroids. It's better for them to be gay and physically sound than to parade around as degenerate speshul snowflakes
>>
File: MentallyillJustLikeYou.jpg (10 KB, 220x184) Image search: [Google]
MentallyillJustLikeYou.jpg
10 KB, 220x184
>>24657816
>>24658418
>i'm not a fag. if i were born gay then i'd simply be gay. that's not how it fucking works.
You are a fag, there no such thing as being born in the wrong body, what kind of fucking retarded shit is that, what If I said I was born as the wrong species and I should be a horse, and I fuck my shit up with surguries etc to look more horse like.

The ironic part is people like you would say the guy in the image is mentally ill or weird for trying to become a cat, he's no different than you, just as illogical and mentally fucked up
>>
>>24658590
We all have problems though, I can assure you most people here are bearing on a daily basis with drug addiction, solitude, lack of affection, lack of interests and a bunch of crippling situations too. But eveyone keeps moving on. Its either that or you can off yourself.
>>
>>24658590
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD SHAPESHIFTER
>>
>>24658682

this right here to be quite honest with you my fucked up familia.
>>
Be honest did you really feel like a girl or were you simply fed tumblr bullshit throughout your formative years?
>>
Seriously, kill yourself. You're never going to be happy and death is the only chance you have at peace.
>>
>>24658005
>announce YouTube channel on popular sites
>suicide countdown
>talk about your disgusting tranny feelings, let it be known
>livestream suicide
>>
>>24658607
i can't explain how i know. but it's ALWAYS been there, at least as far back as i can remember. i'm not gay. HRT did help some, especially at first. i got excited that i could finally be myself, but then it didn't work as well as i wanted. body is pretty okay but my fucking face

>>24658656
so crazy most of the advanced nations in the world recognize it. yep.

>>24658698
i've tried a lot. and i guess i probably will keep trying. but it's hard. i don't think i'm strong enough to live through this and do well enough to get money for surgeries.

>>24658728
i really am a girl.
>>
>>24658747
Wait what most of the advanced nations in the world agree with your personal self diagnosis? And what nations cut off your dick for free? Your delusional you think the world is something it isn't get help for identity disorder and depression don't whine on the Internet about how someone else should pay to cut your dick off... you'll likely still want to kill yourself after
>>
>>24658747
I still don't get why we're trying to move people into the greener grass falacy when we should just be showing them how to deal with real life like everyone else.
>>
File: 144597774924.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
144597774924.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>24658747

>I'm not gay
>I can't explain how I know
>I'm not gay
>I really am a girl
>Really am a girl
>Can't explain
>Am a girl
>Really
>I NEED to castrate myself

Do you fucking hear yourself?

Got news for you OP, your family doesn't hate you because you're a tranny, you get under their skin for other reasons.
>>
>>24658747
good luck with that. try taking a loan for your procedures.
>>
>>24658844
I doubt they're going to offer a loan to an unstable and mentally ill person. Way too much risk of nonpayment due to death
>>
>posts statistics to gain sympathy
it just looks like support for why transgender is a mental illness desu sempai
>>
>>24658813
most advanced nations understand that the best way to treat denger dysphoria is with hormones and surgeries, yes. and places in scandinavia pay for trans surgeries

>>24658835
no they hate me because i'm trans. trust me, i've heard it from them.

>>24658844
how do loans even work? my credit is poor because i couldn't pay for all my hospital bills from being forced inpatient after suicide attempts so many times
>>
Get into shooting sports, they are a good hobby and a lot of fun, and help protect yourself against any potential attackers. Also, if you get really sad, you can just kill yourself with them
>>
>19% were refused medical care
Was this because they didn't want to specify their biological gender or are they counting the government not paying for hormones and surgery "refusal"
>>
>>24658890
Show me one peer reviewed scholarly article stating that hormones and surgeries are the best way to treat gender dysphoria
>>
>>24658890
Wait wait wait since when do governments decide treatment? I thought that was a doctors job? I'm really done talking to you the whole point is that you need help from a medical professional and you need medication becoming a fake girl won't make you less suicidal. Tbqh I don't care about any of this I just think it's fucking funny you ruined your life and want free surgery now
>>
File: 8SuTzFS.png (463 KB, 1080x2731) Image search: [Google]
8SuTzFS.png
463 KB, 1080x2731
Read up friends. You can never know. You will never know.
>>
>>24658875
yeah, thats a big liability. I was hoping OP might had a good credit history.

>>24658890
Nevermind then, you gotta save up.
>>
File: 1447223216736.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447223216736.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>24658890
>C U R R E N T Y E A R
>buying into the 'trans' meme
shiggy, OP. Thanks for the keks though. B-best of luck with your quest for government subsidized genital mutilation.
>>
>>24658590
You are not a girl, you will never be a girl. Just like if I paint my self black i will not be a african american. All you are doing to playing dress up and molding flesh. I take great joy you will most likely kill yourself, seeing how even after surgery trannies still kill themselves, you can look that up. You are not and never will be a girl.
>>
>>24658937
governments have panels of doctors to help them determine which things are medical necessities and which are not. you're fucking stupid.

>>24658941
save up. yeah. somehow.

>>24658952
fuck you.

this is about what i expected posting this i guess but you people are awful.
>>
>>24658952
I think they think society treats girls better, and decides to try to pretend to be one. What they forget is society only treats PRETTY girls better.
>>
Any man you attract will be a gay guy, but gay guys only date other gay guys, so how can you get a nice gay guy if you're not gay?
>>
>>24659008
i need a straight guy, or bi.
>>
>>24658990
Hahaha hahaha sorry for being so stupid but you want the govt. To diagnose and treat you with something you won't even go to a doctor for? You won't even find an article saying surgery and hormones are good treatment I think youre ignorant. You're poll a freshman in college and you're only making your life worse
>>
You seem to believe that surgery will magically make you accepted into mainstream society. It won't. People will treat you worse than they do now. Your depression comes for a disconnect with society and no amount of surgery will change that. This is a pitfall that many transsexuals fall into. They put all their stake into surgery believing that it is a cure all for them. When they face reality post surgery, the depression is much worse as they realize that their ace card has been used to no effect.
>>
>>24659045
Sounds about right.

They pin their hopes and dreams on the "next big thing". This'll be the one! Much like someone buying lottery tickets.
>>
>>24659025
But strait guys don't date guys with dicks. The only reason you'd want a bi guy would be so you could tell yourself that he's bi, which means he dates women and you're a girl. It's just feeding into your delusion
>>
>>24658990

To every single anon in this thread who posts something critical and moderately well-considered about OP's 'condition,' OP has replied

>Fuck you
>You're a dick
>Wow you're horrible
>You sound like an idiot
>You're fucking stupid
etc.

Except for the one anon who asked for a peer reviewed anything that states surgery and hormones are the best way to treat gender dysphoria. That anon got promptly ignored.

This thread is a tumor, OP is a tumor, get the FUCK off my BOARD go the FUCK back to TUMBLR you shill fucking faggot cancerous FUCK
>>
>>24659025
straight men don't date other men
>>
>>24658946
>government subsidized genital mutilation.
I look at it like GSPSC (Government Subsidized Permanent Self-C.ucking) kek
>>
Eugenics, when?
>>
>>24657816
You have two options
1) kill yourself and make the world a better place
2) fuck off to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>24659045
i would definitely be accepted into society if no one knew i used to be physically male. you don't make sense.

>>24659062
hopefully i won't always have male parts down there. a straight guy would date me then, if i passed and was pretty enough.

>>24659063
i've never posted on tumblr asshole.

>>24659064
i agree?
>>
literally who cares? i take that hormone shit to stay cute for my boyfriend who likes me to be cute and girly. You are such a whiner and you should just kill yourself because you'll never be a woman. I will always be a cute girly guy and that makes me happy.
>>
>>24659146
Who are you kidding, you actually think you aren't fucked up like this guy kek
>>
>>24659146
http://www.eje-online.org/content/164/4/635.short
51% higher rate of mortality than the general population i really dont think the surgery helps that much. Maybe if you could magically become a woman.... but you cant
>>
>>24659115
>i would definitely be accepted into society if i was a girl instead of a tranny freak
what point are you trying to make?
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26479779

it doesnt work, and people shouldnt have to pay for crazy ass trannies. Fucking die. Also take anti-psychotics proven to work! crazy faggot.
>>
>>24659115
>would definitely be accepted into society if no one knew i used to be physically male
Too bad surgery doesn't remove every aspect of your male body. Like I said before, you're expecting too much out of surgery. It doesn't erase everything male from your body, we don't have that kind of technology. For a vast majority of post op transexuals, you can tell that they are post op transexuals. And for 100% post op transexuals, you can tell as soon as you look at their genitals. Surgery isn't magic, it's not going to place you into a female body. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to explain that surgery isn't a fix all for your problems
>>
>>24659171
>>24659115
woops that was meant for u
>>
i really wasn't sure where I stood in regards to transsexuals before this thread. But transsexuals are mentally ill and it seems like the acceptance method of treatment is horrifically fucking damaging, and clearly highly unsuccessful. The delusions should be dealt with, not catered to. Getting your dick cut off isn't going to be a magic fairy god mother fix all solution. I really truly pity you
>>
>>24659115
But they would because youd still look like a fucking dude with a /gore/ dick. Just do your parents and yourself a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>24659165
This estrogen shit makes my skin feel all smooth and pretty and gives me cute curves. It's mostly cosmetic changes thankfully, and I can still use my dick.
>>
File: gfgfdg.jpg (59 KB, 530x330) Image search: [Google]
gfgfdg.jpg
59 KB, 530x330
You're your own worst enemies.
>>
>Tranny doesn't take advice to kill itself

Its going to do it eventually but it should do it now so it won't suffer anymore.
>>
>>24657816
>47% have attempted suicide

We need to do something about this!

It should be 100% have committed suicide
>>
>>24659115
>If I mutilate my penis, straight men will date me

Pre-op you're a man with fucked up hormones
Post-op you're a man with fucked up hormones and a surgically destroyed penis

No straight man will date you in either scenario. Straight men don't date other men you leaden fuck. You will at best attract a niche gay man who is cool with post-op trannies. AT BEST.

You will always have male parts down there. No doctor can magically give you a vagina. NO DOCTOR CAN MAGICALLY GIVE YOU A VAGINA. They take a scalpel and cut your fucking glans off. They cut your ballsack open and remove your testicles. They turn your fucking hollowed out shaft literally inside out, re-route your urethra through a fucking hole that they LASER into your PUBIC MOUND so you can still manage to actually PISS into the toilet, and use the excess skin to stitch up into the ROUGH shape of vaginal 'flaps'

You will not have a vagina
You will have a mutilated penis
It will not look like a vagina
It will look like a weird fucking abstraction of a vagina
It will not function like a vagina
You will be a surgically altered MAN

Get it through your head, man.

If I paint myself black and have collagen injections in my lips and have someone break the bridge of my nose and set it back flatter I am not suddenly an african american.

If you get the surgeries you will find yourself even more empty, more hollow, more depressed, more mentally ill, and more suicidal than you think you are right now. I guarantee it. Surgery aint the answer, Anon. Fuck.
>>
i feel like you made a bad choice coming here, op

go get therapy and make some friends that'll be nice to you.
>>
>>24659146
i'm glad at least someone is happy and has a bf. not really nice for you to tell me to kill myself. you might be right though.

>>24659174
just that surgery really could be the answer?

>>24659171
>>24659176
that's probably because of a lifetime of abuse and being abandoned and all sorts of things. once people accept trans people for real we won't see numbers like that after surgeries. and i'm still not a faggot.

>>24659183
i just need my face and neck fixed. and the down there surgery. everything else is fine. i was always a really girly guy, like my body was already small and petite. think maybe the trans thing is why.

>>24659243
the surgery vaginas can look pretty amazing. and i could have sex with it and everything.

>>24659258
yeah, i definitely did. i think part of me likes this abuse but i don't understand why. it makes me feel like shit and hate myself even more. therapy is expensive and doesn't help. friends aren't things i know how to find.
>>
>>24659243
Haha trannies btfo
>>
Once you wrap your head around the fact that tricking everyone you meet into believing that you're actually a girl just isn't possible, you'll get over it.

And stay out of /lgbt/, that place is a haven for degenerates. They'll try and entice you in with their promises of salvation and acceptance when they really just want to boost their numbers and validate their own choices.

Just live life as best you can, nobody is 100% happy.
>>
>>24659243
This is truth desu
>>
>>24659243
This, just be a trap and dont lie to yourself, dont cut your dick off. Or just take pills and act normal and fuck chicks. Also youll have to tell any man you date that your actually a dude or hell figure it out when he says your fucking igor down below. Youll just end up killing youself anyways.
>>
>>24659305
>and the down there surgery
That's what's going to give you away 100% of the time. You will not pass as a woman with a pseudo vagina made from surgery
>>
>>24659305
>therapy is expensive and doesn't help
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS YOU THINK EXPERIMENTAL HORMONES AND SURGERY THAT WE SHOWED STATISTICALLY DOESN'T HELP WILL HELP BUT YOU IGNORE THAT AND SAY THAT THERAPY DOESN'T HELP? YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF I KNOW IT THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BE THIS FUCKING IGNORANT
>>
>>24659305
>just that surgery really could be the answer?
how many times do we need to tell you that surgery won't make you into a girl you fucking retard
>>
>>24659243
1% shot at happiness is better than 0%
clearly whatever he's doing now isn't working, what's he got to lose?
>>
>>24659369
His life! he needs antipsychotics
>>
>>24659063
>This thread is a tumor, OP is a tumor, get the FUCK off my BOARD go the FUCK back to TUMBLR you shill fucking faggot cancerous FUCK
well said
>>
File: 1448121770073.jpg (501 KB, 955x804) Image search: [Google]
1448121770073.jpg
501 KB, 955x804
>>24659305
lies, faggots/trannies in the US share the same Life expectancy here and in holland where theyre accepted. Perhaps its because you're living a fucking lie and are very mentally ill?
>>
>>24659388
He's gonna ignore this post just watch
>>
what's a good way of pissing off trannies?

I 'misgender' them
I draw fake beards on their pictures
I say that cross dressing is the same as being trans (they REALLY hate that)

what else?
>>
>>24659305
>>24659305
Op you completely missed the point of >>24659243
Really missed the point. by the end of these surgeries you will be no more than a husk that's looking for something it will not find
>>
File: 1426992468517.gif (911 KB, 422x585) Image search: [Google]
1426992468517.gif
911 KB, 422x585
>tfw always wanted to be a girl
>as long as I can remember
>oldest dreams are of me becoming a girl
>prayed and wished for years
>turn into 6'4", wide, hairy, bear of a man
>would never pass in a million years
>tfw 26

I will never be happy. It tears me up inside every day and has for as long as I can remember. One day it will kill me.
>>
>>24659432
Go get professional medical help for your disorder it will help
>>
>>24659432

You should really kill yourself.
>>
>>24659305
At this point you seem to be ignoring me while continuing to say 'surgery will fix it." This is exactly what I was talking about in my original post. You've convinced yourself that surgery is a simple process that will make you 100% look like woman. Facial reconstructive surgery is a long process with wildly varying results. It's not something you should ever bank on. Your small frame has noting to do with your transexuality.
>>
>>24659455
what could they possible do?

it's unethical to convince him that he's actually a man (what a stupid fucking sentence)
>>
>>24659470
Idk man seems like they're born to be martyrs for some bull shit ultruism
>>
>>24659432
>tfw always wanted to be a masculine man's man
>25 years old, cant grow a beard
>short and skinny, very difficult to put on weight
>fucking hairless
>started balding at 20
>I will never be a man's man
>I will never be a 6'4" wide hairy bear of a man
>I will never

Trade me you ungrateful faggot, YOU TRADE ME DAMN YOU
>>
>>24659243
and also, a lot of straight and bi men like pretty trans girls. there's so much porn of it made because guys like it. not all guys obviously but a lot of them.

>>24659349
don't even know what to say to this. if i kill myself it's because i couldn't get my body right.

>>24659350
they can do amazing things with surgery now. it could look real, though i won't self-lubricate and will have to stretch myself out a lot.

>>24659358
i need the hormones. literally would kill myself if i couldn't get them anymore. they statistically show that they help a lot. or else they wouldn't prescribe them?

>>24659362
how many times do i need to tell you that i've always been a girl? and just need to get my body to match up with reality.

>>24659388
>[Loud Woman Gives Middle Finger]
okay? nice image i guess.

>>24659431
the point seemed to basically be mean. like most of the posts here. you don't call someone a husk and expect the message to really hit home.

>>24659432
i'm really sorry :(

don't kill yourself. there's probably something to live for.

>>24659464
i'm not ignoring you. you just aren't saying anything new or really honest. you want to make me feel bad about who i am and convince me that there is no hope.
>>
>>24659490
straight men don't like biological men.
>>
>>24659490
Straight men don't like other men. If a straight man decides he wants to fuck a tranny, he isn't straight you dolt, even if the both of you are in denial about it
>>
>>24659490
>how many times do i need to tell you that i've always been a girl?
just because you say something doesn't make it true, delusional faggot
>>
>>24659490
Because your body is right, you are a dude with mental perversion.
>>
>>24659490
>they statistically show that they help a lot. or else they wouldn't prescribe them?
No they don't after treatment mortality is still the same and we'll above the norm you've been lied to big guy. I don't think they prescribe them anyway I thought that shit was otc.
why don't you try taking antipsychotics and getting therapy for your identity problems and depression? Why are you so against solving the problem and instead feeding delusion? You know you cannot become a woman
>>
>>24659548
they prescribe them, at least here. it's a bitch to get them too. have to see like 3 different doctors and get them to sign off first before endo can prescribe.

antipsychotics didn't help before. neither did therapy. why are they suddenly supposed to work now? maybe if they stuffed me with medications until i couldn't function at all i wouldn't be capable of feeling enough to care about my gender. but that sounds horrible.
>>
>>24659487
Yea I don't think trans people get this. Very few people are happy with how they turn out.
>>
File: 1366102785724.png (471 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
1366102785724.png
471 KB, 551x550
>>24659490

>don't call someone a husk and expect the message to hit home
>missed the point because it was mean

good fucking god. Okay, OP. get the surgeries. Then, a year down the line when you're struggling to get the standing end of the rope to come around the other side of the wide flange in your decrepit apartment, stop for a moment and make a thread on /r9k/ about how much worse things are since you castrated yourself.

Make a thread about how cutting your dick off didn't make you a woman, and now, you're not really a man either. You're just a disfigured human who doesn't belong anywhere.

Make that thread.

Then go back to fussing with your rope.
>>
>>24657816
those numbers are sad...
with work i'm sure we could get them all up closer to 100%
>>
>>24659597
okay well i mean its like a bandaid because long term your mortality rate is the same as it was before. and hmmm you need a better doctor or it sounds like youre just doomed to die because i promise you surgery will solve nothing.
>>
>>24659490
>you want to make me feel bad about who i am and convince me that there is no hope.
That's not what I'm trying to accomplish here. I'm trying to prevent you from suffering the dangers of glamorizing and hyping up surgery. I've seen way too many transexual men and women, some who were very close to me, lose their way because of this mistake. I just urge you to ground your expectations and do a deep self evaluation to realize that your physical body is not the only problem you have. Merely changing your outward appearance isn't going to fix everything inside of you.
>>
>>24659597
You can try the variety available. they probs wont work because youre so fucking fixated on getting a cunt you cant have. Just kys and dont waste tax payers money or scar your parents.
>>
>>24659490
>you will not be a pretty girl
>you will be a mess
>you will not find straight prince charming

GET ANTIPSYCHOTICS
>>
>>24659648
>not just taking it up the ass
>has a prostate
>doesn't use it
>>
>>24659455
They didn't help. I was in and out of psychologists for the first 15 years of my life. One of my oldest a memories is going to one a child psychologist center. I went through so many doctors and none of them helped. I was tired of seeing my mom in pain because I was a depressed wreck and I learned to just hide it. She thinks I "outgrew" being depressed my whole life, but in reality I'm just pretending. Even if I wanted to go back, I can't afford it. I live in America.

>>24659457
I'm working on it.

>>24659487
I would give it up to you in a heartbeat, even if it meant I would fade away into nothingness forever. I would rather someone else be happy, especially someone who would actually love themselves like I never could.

>>24659490
I died a long time ago and life is finally starting to catch up. I am fading from the few people who care, slowly but surely.
>>
>>24657816
>gender on id's
I'm pretty sure it's your sex on your ID.
It has more to do with medical care and emergencies than your feelings.
>>
>>24659680
>>24659680
>They didn't help. I was in and out of psychologists for the first 15 years of my life. One of my oldest a memories is going to one a child psychologist center. I went through so many doctors and none of them helped. I was tired of seeing my mom in pain because I was a depressed wreck and I learned to just hide it. She thinks I "outgrew" being depressed my whole life, but in reality I'm just pretending. Even if I wanted to go back, I can't afford it. I live in America.
lol being poor must really suck my pham shells out thousands on my mental health
>>
>>24659612
if i could get the surgeries things really would get better. but it doesn't really matter, because i'll probably never get there. there's no way i'll be able to afford this stuff. if i hang myself it will be partially because i still have the male parts.

>>24659632
isn't mortality rate 100% for all people? eventually

>>24659634
it doesn't matter. as i said above, i can't afford surgery. so none of this really matters, and there honestly may be no hope for me.

>>24659648
my parents won't care if i die.

>>24659661
this doesn't work as a treatment for gender dysphoria. why do you think it does?

>>24659680
that's really sad. don't give up hope.
>>
>>24659680

you sound pretty edgy mate. but in all honesty, you're more endearing than OP is by a long shot. the only words I have for you is to never underestimate how unhappy everyone around you is.

No one is special, not even you. I'm a cis white male attending ivy league graduate school, my parents are loaded, my family is there, all the good stuff. And for reasons I can't cram into this post, I still find myself taking the bad train out to the rough part of town after midnight some times just to see if someone will stick a knife in my gut if only to make off with my wallet.

chin up, faggot. life is hard. its not what shit you have to deal with, it's what you make of yourself despite. thats all I got. chin up, faggot.
>>
>>24659707
>isn't mortality rate 100% for all people? eventually
you know that youre being intentionally ignorant now right? it makes you look stupid tee bee H
>>
>>24659743
the psychologist i had to see for this shit to get my hormones said that treatment reduced suicide rates. i think she would know better than you.
>>
>>24659707
>still doesnt get it

wow. no wonder people in your life cant stand you. your parents probably hate you because you carry yourself like this, not because you think you're a girl.
>>
>>24659707
>if i could get the surgeries things really would get better. but it doesn't really matter, because i'll probably never get there. there's no way i'll be able to afford this stuff. if i hang myself it will be partially because i still have the male parts.
see the problem is thats what you think. but its been shown that even after the surgery you will most likely want to kill yourself
>>
then stop being a tranny you fucking retard
>>
>>24659736
Yea wonder if OP or this other person would live life even for a month as a minority instead of a ciswhite male, see what they think then.
>>
>>24659770
i think she might have lied bro link me the article
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26479779
>This suggests that generally SRS may reduce psychological morbidity for some individuals while increasing it for others.
its literally a crapshoot what it does
>>
>>24659796
>>24659770
http://www.eje-online.org/content/164/4/635.short
this ones for hormone therapy other one was for surgery
>In the MtF group, total mortality was 51% higher than in the general population, mainly from increased mortality rates due to suicide, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, cardiovascular disease, drug abuse, and unknown cause
so even after hrt 51% higher mortality rate than the general population
>>
>>24657816
I'm straight and the same (except with girls of course). You are not special.

At least you can blame something tho
>>
>>24659796
Correlation/causation

>>24659834
I don't think things such as AIDS should be counted. Only stress related. I suppose they were looking at "lifestyle" choices.
>>
>>24659845
i mean they were looking at if youre going to die which is the most important thing
>Correlation/causation
you dont know what youre talking about... the surgery does nothing in some people it helps in others it doesnt dont read what i posted read the fucking article retard
>>
>>24659780
carry myself like what? my family hates me because they're crazy religious nutjobs. they think even gay people are immoral. it's really sad that they let something so petty end their relationships with me.

>>24659781
less trans people commit suicide after the surgery than pre-op trans people.

>>24659796
i'm not even clicking this because i know it's that study that compared post-op trans people to the general population.

yes, post-op trans people kill themselves more than cis/normal people. this says nothing about pre-op vs post-op.

>>24659834
see above
>>
>>24657816
You need to seek a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Life will start to make sense, the truth to the things you can't make sense of will be revealed and peace will come upon you and all the things you used to hate will be a faded memory. Don't get confused with harsh religion and stereotypes, find the real, loving God that died for you on the cross.
"Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
That goes for the rest of you Pepes.
>>
>>24659883
>less trans people commit suicide after the surgery than pre-op trans people.
source please
>i'm not even clicking this because i know it's that study that compared post-op trans people to the general population.
no its not it compares mtf to ftm... dingus it also says like no trans people get diagnosis before and after
>>
>>24659891
fuck off bible thumper. i hate christianity so fucking much. it took my family from me basically.
>>
>>24659879
I was quoting

>In the MtF group, total mortality was 51% higher than in the general population, mainly from increased mortality rates due to suicide, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, cardiovascular disease, drug abuse, and unknown cause
>>
>>24659906
okay well it still doesn't seem like a very relevant study. and one study never proves anything.

guess to be fair we should just say that the verdict is out either way. maybe more suicide, maybe less suicide. my psych thought less did and i'm inclined to believe her.
>>
>>24659916
okay so their all trannies and they die more because of other unrelated reasons...
>>24659883
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2265.1997.2601068.x/full
i found this for you best it can do is say that their is no change... so its a waste of money at best
>>
>>24659954
i thought therapy was a waste of money and didnt help?
>>
>>24659957
Problem is most trannies have no way to provide for themselves so they expect handouts from the state to mutilate themselves.
>>
>>24659705
It would just be a waste of time, anyway, but I hope it helps you.

>>24659707
It's long gone, sorry.

>>24659736
I know. It's very difficult not to sound edgy as fuck, but that's how it is unfortunately. I never underestimate how unhappy people are because I know what it's like, and I am well aware I am anything but special. I've given up making anything of myself, and whether you want to believe me or not, I tried. I have too much self loathing and hatred to make myself anything but a pile shit.

>>24659792
As a matter of fact I have thought about that before. I never had friends growing up, so I learned to day dream. It's my mental escape, and I have entertained many ideas such as that.
>>
>>24657816

Join that 47% and do it properly for christs sake.
>>
Things you should know:

You are not entitled to anything.
The world owes nothing to anyone.
Inherently, SOCIETY owes nothing to you or a woman in general.
The only reason you see them being treated nicely is because there are motives.
Being a transgender immediately removes a ton of that motive.

Souls do not have a gender. I've never woken up and thought "Man, would I like to feel the penis on the side of my upper thigh- oh! There it is! Man I was born in the right body!"
If I were born a girl I'd be the same skeleton slob I am today, except with some more freebies from people with hidden motives.
And honestly, at the rate society is moving forward on gender equality, it shouldn't fucking matter if you're a woman or not.
If in your mind you think it's right for you to make salads/ pansy dishes while "the real men cook meat on the barbecue" then you're fucking retarded.
No one is obligated to do one thing or another, and nowadays a guy can get away with doing the things that were considered "girly" centuries ago, like staying at home watching over kids, caring about fashion sense, taking part in delicate/ cozy activities.
Everyone stopped giving a shit, BESIDES the people who have convinced themselves that they somehow belong in the opposite gender.
Like it's literally 2 big clubs or something.
Souls do not have a gender.
>>
>>24659957
no scientific study done properly is a waste of money. you're kind of dumb.

>>24659976
for me it was, yeah. are you trying to make a point or something?
>>
>>24660000
>You are not entitled to anything.
>The world owes nothing to anyone.
>Inherently, SOCIETY owes nothing to you or a woman in general.
>The only reason you see them being treated nicely is because there are motives.
>Being a transgender immediately removes a ton of that motive.

Nailed it right here.
Quads for truth.
>>
>>24660006
>no scientific study done properly is a waste of money. you're kind of dumb.
no youre dumb i meant hormones are a waste of money because the whole study was done to prove that they didnt make you want to kill yourself more. They dont make you want to kill yourself more BUT NOTHING SHOWS THAT THEY HELP. so they are therefore a waste of money. YOU ARE DUMB I HAVE SPOONFED YOU EVERY PIECE OF LOGIC IN THIS THREAD
the point is you trust your psychologist but call therapy a waste of money you are contradicting yourself. could it be you only believe what you like?
>>
>>24660000
you don't understand at all what i feel. it's not about salads and steaks, wtf?

you people are giving me a headache.

>>24660037
i don't have to believe that therapy was helpful for me to trust a doctor when she talks about suicide statistics.
>>
>>24660070
He's questioning your motives for wanting to transition. You see women being treated better, so you want to be a woman to be treated better.
>>
>>24660088
yeah i did this so people would treat me better. nevermind that one of the very first things to happen was being completely abandoned by the people i loved most.
>>
>>24657816
You deserve all of it
>>
is this you BB?
the P*ts loss pushing you over the edge?
>>
>>24660097
lol
>>24660070
whatever dude trust your bullshit therapist on that but then never go back for therapy or antipsychotics... idgaf im going to bed thanks for wasting my fucking time... enjoy college hope you dont kill yourself halfway through sophmore year cuz no one would even care
>>
you know what?

fuck you guys. there's not a single compassionate bone in your collective bodies. all you want to do is make people feel even worse than they do hoping they finally will kill themselves. because that would be amusing, a transsexual dying.

you're all terrible and i feel sick to my stomach.
>>
>>24660142
why are you here?
whyruhurrblox
>>
File: 1447221670674.png (353 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
1447221670674.png
353 KB, 450x550
>>24660142
Bait harder please, I'm so close
>>
>>24660088
Not what I meant

Most often the transgender thing is explained by the motives to transition being based in societal norms rather than some kind of sexual fetish.
They identify with the typical female role, and they feel physically uncomfortable in their bodies.

Meanwhile, there is no longer such a thing as "female role" as it is completely arbitrary,
and almost everyone is completely indifferent about their own gender.
>>
>>24660142
Fuck you if you don't know we always encourage Anons to kill themselves in an amusing way.
>>
>>24660151
i don't know. maybe i was hoping for someone to talk to for real about this stuff. guess it doesn't matter. instead i'm on the verge of tears just like fucking every night ever.
>>
>>24660214
get help
this is not a place for healing
it is a place for hurting
go to therapy and get psychoanalytical therapy not cbt or any bullshit that tells you to be a tranny. try to find out who you really are because man or woman you are a person first.
>>
anyway i'm going to bed too. probably best to do that before i start cutting myself.

bye
>>
>>24660240
Good riddance.

Mute protection enabled on this post
>>
>>24660261
Honestly I'd rather have them ignore the trolls and at least attempt to point out fallacies or common misinterpretations.
>>
>>24660261
can this be a tranny bashing thread now
>>
youre on the wrong website if u want help OP - dont be a dummy
>>
None of you will ever understand what it's like being trans. You don't know anything and you're just fucking mean
>>
>>24660356
You'll never know what it's like to be normal :^)
>>
>>24660356
>none of guys will never know what it's like to be mentally ill

Where the fuck do you think you're at? Majority of users have some form of mental issues.
>>
>>24659369

Dignity, genitalia. I mean let's get real though, he's a tranny. He's gonna commit sudoku anyway
>>
File: 1424562191770.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1424562191770.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>24660356
>implying it isn't a mental illness sprinkled in with special snowflake syndrome
It's mostly the latter and that what makes it annoying, and the worst part is that society chooses to fucking CATER to your needs. Not solving the problem, CATERING to shut you guys the fuck up, instead of looking for a cure, but instead they enable your flawed perception just so you can feel all special n shit, and then you guys act like special snowflakes, going along with the facade that you're a woman, or that you're a man, when you're not. Just accept it what you are, life is life, and doctors n shit should stop enabling your mental issue.
>>
>>24659432

>wins the chaddius genetic lottery
>complains
>>
File: url.png (41 KB, 848x650) Image search: [Google]
url.png
41 KB, 848x650
>>24660356
I'm not cruel or mean. I'm sympathetic, but I don't know what to say.
>>
>>24658162
This holy shit

HIROSHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Hey OP
before you kill yourself please do 1 thing
make sure to completely full out your organ donor card and make sure your body will be found before the organs become useless
>>
>>24657908
>I am a girl
And I'm a dog
That's what your mental illness makes you believe
>>
>>24659490
You're a fucking moron, plain and simple. I'm sick of this thread, do what you FEEL is right and we'll count you as another statistic.
>>
File: the surgical solution delusion.png (35 KB, 1319x476) Image search: [Google]
the surgical solution delusion.png
35 KB, 1319x476
>>24659243
Capping this for posterity.
>>
>people who are clinically mentally ill are killing themselves and everyone thinks there is an issue
>average, healthy men kill themselves at 7x the rate of women and people either don't care or are rejoicing
I just want to no longer live on this planet
>>
File: the freak show.jpg (586 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
the freak show.jpg
586 KB, 1280x960
>>24660339
I disagree. This is the one place (aside from /pol) where he'll get an honest answer.

Ask Tumblr?
>Do it, chop your oppressive socially constructed patriarchy rod off. AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

Ask Reddit?
>le ladyboy may mays. give me upboates and reddit golds
>>
>>24658162
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS ILLEGAL ILLEGAL KILL ALL TRANSEXUALS HOW COULD ANY MALE DOCTOR DO THIS TO SOMEONE ELSES PENIS
>>
File: 1446854592726.jpg (29 KB, 266x313) Image search: [Google]
1446854592726.jpg
29 KB, 266x313
>>24660910
Nobody aside from the SJWs gives a shit about the mentally ill faggots killing themselves. Normies might go along with it for a while, but at the end of the day they'll forget all about Jenny McDicksnip when one of the Kardashians gets arrested for shoplifting or something along the lines of.
>>
>>24657908
>I am a girl

The first step toward recovery is admitting you have a problem. Don't go on tumblr anymore, they'll poison your mind further. You should see a psychiatrist and at least be just a gay man if you are too resistant to change.
>>
>>24658032
This to be quite honest with you my family
>>
>>24661048
Is it weird I think transgenderism is a mental illness, but homosexuality isn't?
>>
>>24657816
100% have mental illness.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (161 KB, 1001x638) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
161 KB, 1001x638
>>24661121
*ahem*

>You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24657816

kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit
>>
>Want to alter body so it looks like a woman's body
>Feel "trapped" in male form
>Self harm, thoughts of and attempts at suicide due to these feelings of being in the wrong body
>Take steps toward transitioning
>Still suicidal
>Finish transitioning, to whatever degree of success
>Still suicidal

Does this not prove that transitioning is not the answer? The astronomical rates of transgender suicide demonstrates the most powerful form of buyer's remorse I've ever seen. As I understand it, a person wishing to transition believes that doing so will cure them of all their ills and bad feelings, and then when I doesn't do so they become despondent.

Also OP I'm really not sure why you made this thread, on /r9k/ of all places. You must have known that you would get the types of reactions you have had in this thread and I can't imagine that they would be conducive to your wellbeing.
>>
>>24661149
Of course the NHS would say it's not a disorder.

If it was, they'd have to provide HRT and GRS for free.
>>
>>24661215
the trannies themselves are lobbying for it to no longer be classified as a mental illness.
Which is to their detriment but I don't think they realise it yet.

>I'm stuck in the wrong body
Does this impact your life in a negative way
>Of course it does! I need to be who I feel I am
So it's a disorder
>No! That's just unnecessary stigma.

You can't have it both ways.
You're either sick and need treatment, or you're just whining.
>>
>>24657816
Find some CBT online and do it. Moodgym is a good one.

Learn meditation and to relax. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but the feelings of not being yourself aren't real.
>>
If these people think they were born in the wrong body doesn't that suggest that they believe in souls and reincarnation because they seem to think it was their destiny to be born a certain way but something went wrong and they ended up in the wrong body... Thats what they all say

So maybe they kill themselves because they so strongly believe in reincarnation that they will just roll another character (hopefuly in the right body)
>>
>>24661212
>have cancer
>take chemotherapy
>it doesnt help and i die
Doesnt this prove that chemotherapy is not the answer?
>>
>>24661901
chemo cures a lot of people desu
>>
>>24658097
>emailing is too much energy
>typing whilst baaawing and shitposting on 4chan

Why should anyone bother with you? End it you waste of skin.
>>
>>24661993
Tranny treatments help people too.

If you base your opinion on trannies from the trolling, mental hoop jumping, and outright medical ignorance of fucking 4chan posters who echo chamber about this shit to a fever pitch, rather than decades of study on them that has culminated in the widespread standards of care used today, you are a god damn retard
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2012/3/7/1072072/-Why-Sex-Change-Surgery-is-Medically-Necessary-Revisited
http://www.aetna.com/cpb/medical/data/600_699/0615.html
>>
>>24662131
john hopkins stopped preforming the operation because of the alarming rate in which men killed themselves after getting it

look i dont give a shit what people do with their bodys just dont ever expect me to think of you as a sane human being, or want to date you or help you if your in trouble, or pick you up hitchhiking, give you a job, respect you in anyway

your a fucking pariah to me and no link you give me will ever change my mind

but like i said you're free to do what you want i would never vote for a government which limits what you can do with your own body

like i said though to me you're not even human
>>
>>24662131
oh and by the way everyone can tell your a man nomatter how much makeup and surgery you get you will always look like a man to everyone and you will fool only some drunk 17 year old at a bar who will smash your face with a rock when he feels your dick
>>
>>24662192
Jhopkins stopped performing it ***forty years*** ago because McHugh published a study saying the trannies treated (sample size ~12) generally had "bad adjustment" afterwards. McHugh was unprofessional as shit, calling the trannies uggo and manly and putting questionable measures of "success" in place for the study. The study was not well received at the time but McHugh had the power. Not only that McHugh has well documented anti faggot and anti tranny bias.

Jhopkins, today, is supportive of trannies.

This is what i mean about the echo chamber that 4chan has with trannies. Tired shit like this gets trotted out all the time.
>>
>>24662246
Lol k, enjoy your day too senpai :)
>>
>>24657816

>shitty troll thread where OP literally ignores anything going for a discussion and just attentionwhores and insults people who make points
>241 replies
>now I reply too to call this BS

Fuck.
>>
>>24662295
To be fair op was mostly ignoring
>lol ur mentally ill and gross
>ignorance of medical facts about trannies
>>
>>24657816
Going to be that anon; what are the stats for the non-trans people? Those stats sound bad but what's the reference point?
>>
>>24662316
They are about 10-20x worse than normies and 3x worse than the clinically depressed
>>
File: 1445396963751.jpg (37 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
1445396963751.jpg
37 KB, 511x341
>mfw liberals randomly decided to side with the crazy patients of gender dysphoria

If you have a dick you're a fucking man, if you don't you're a girl.

if you disagree you should join that 47%
>>
>>24657816
I guess you shouldn't have mutilated your genitals then you retarded twit.
>>
>>24662272
it really doesnt fucking matter what the medical estblishment does

you think labotamies and electroshock are good options to treat mental illness? because there was a time an idiot like you would have said yes

medicin can be wrong espeically about something as subjetive as this

your a moron for not recognizing it and sitting on your island alone waiving your flag about how medicine (for the time being) supports your choice to ruin your life in the eyes of society

anyway like i said its your choice, but i will never respect you and that has nothing to do with 4chan
>>
>>24657816
Never give in to the voices in your head. Nothing good ever comes from that.

This your first day being human or what?
>>
>>24662498
You realize they used to give lobotomies and shock therapy to trannies?
>>
>>24662498
>estblishment
>labotamies
>medicin
>espeically
>subjetive
>your a moron
>waiving your flag

low quality b8
>>
>>24659490
>a lot of straight and bi men like pretty trans girls
A lot of those men only like trannies from the safety of the internet, and an even larger sum only like pre-op trannies.
Stop sobbning about this shit, you're clearly deluded
>>
>>24662541
why dont we treat people with messiah complexes like they are actually the messiah and have a group of people for them to lead around town ???
>>
>>24662561
Because antipsychotics work on them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.