[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kid were you in high school /r9k/? I was that weird spergy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1390022603.10299572.png (28 KB, 288x269) Image search: [Google]
1390022603.10299572.png
28 KB, 288x269
What kid were you in high school /r9k/?

I was that weird spergy kid who moved to town right before freshman year started and I would always say inappropriate things in class, get into atheism vs christianity debates with the teachers ( I was the atheist and still am) shove random girls in the hallway and overall act like a giant retard.
>>
File: 1448302506843.jpg (28 KB, 659x509) Image search: [Google]
1448302506843.jpg
28 KB, 659x509
>>24657494

I played in a few bands, girls liked me, then I got addicted to drugs, now noone likes me even though i'm clean.
>>
>>24657541
Why do girls like Bands so much?

Are women retards?
>>
I was a skinhead. I was (and still am) fit, I had some friends, everyone was kinda scared of us, we were respected. I've been into lots of fights and stuff like that, but shit always ended up good.
Thing is, girls never liked me for my views and appearance. I was too edgy for everyone, but no one told me, because I would have beaten them up. I wasn't very social too. So I just kinda gave up on girls.

Now I serve in the military as a lieutenant and my life is pretty good.
>>
A fucking loser who just existed and had like 2 friends. The first year I was the class clown and it ruined me for the rest of high school. Didn't even experience relationships, was unfortunate enough to hook up with a janitor.
>>
The quiet kid. People were cool with me but I never really talked to people unless I cracked a joke every once in a while. Also, I had a lot of girls that were into me and I had no idea at the time. Even if I knew I probably wouldnt have done anything about it.
>>
I was the school pedo.
>>
I was that cal of duty playing methulz kid. I wasn't very popular but I was cool with just about everyone.
>>
Freshman year started off as happy sorta loud obnoxious kid. Then I learned how to be overly self aware and slowly turned into quiet beta
>>
File: 1442538854636.jpg (41 KB, 635x473) Image search: [Google]
1442538854636.jpg
41 KB, 635x473
I just kinda did my own thing and people seemed to really like me. I had a group of girls that would follow me around everywhere too.

>one of them recently saw me in the street
>starts laughing and grabbing her friends
>"Oh my God it's anon, I used to like him."
>mfw

everything fell apart after high school
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1372x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1372x1280
>>24660005
Specify what you mean by that
>>
>>24660090
Everyone somehow knew I was a pedo even though I never told anyone. They all called me "Pedo Kennedy" (Inbetweeners reference).
>>
>>24660068
you must of been a fucking 10/10 if you made no effort but still wound up with tons of girls having a crush on you
>>
>>24657494
Initially I was so obnoxious and autistic that i only had a couple people who tolerated me and I got beat up a lot. I was also kind of too gross and low class for the school I was at. I had been smoking cigarettes daily since I was 12 and high school here starts when you're 13, everyone thought that was incredibly gross and cancery and shit.

I changed schools when I was 15 and I was in a weird limbo where I was the quiet sperg kid so the ~edgy bad kids~ didn't really like me and I was also that kid who chain smokes and was high all the time so the nerds didn't like me. The nerds would put up with me in class because I was quiet and the edgy bad kids put up with me at parties because I had a job so I always had drugs and the funds to buy drugs.
>>
>>24657494
The one with only 5 gamer friends and didn't talk to anyone else, but I didn't even fit in with my friends because I'm not that much of a gamer.

I was also incredibly angry and edgy. Skinny as fuck too with a baby face
>>
File: 1417854684265.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1417854684265.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Who here /peakedinhighschool/?
>>
>>24660051
this is also me. became a lot more reserved and it still plagues me to this day
>>
popular dude (no joke), i don't know why i didn't capitalize on it more, and instead focused more on fucking video games and shit like that
>>
Had a close knit group of friends, who am still friends with, didn't hangout with anyone else, or talk to anyone else.
>>
>>24657494
I thought of myself as the 'smart, but lazy' type. And I was very contrarian (being in this shithole does that to you)

Look how that turned out lol
>>
>>24657861
lmao calm down edgelord
>>
File: Kurt Cobain (39).jpg (43 KB, 560x590) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Cobain (39).jpg
43 KB, 560x590
>>24657494
quiet and dumb
>>
>>24660051
Same here anon, you're not alone
>>
>>24659977
This is me.

Also, the dude, for whom everybody looked forward to his presentations. Beaten my female philosophy teacher in a discussion in front of the class once (subject was whether women are morally more developed than men).
>>
>>24660051
holy fucking shit, exactly the same, i was loud and generally totally self unaware, i cringe at every aspect of my past self. Im going into my last year of highschool now, im arty and very quiet, girls think im mysterious lmao
>>
>>24662180
>girls think about me
Fuck off, normie.
>>
Dude with plenty of bros to hang with but no hoes.
Non-existent social life outside school though, would meet up with friends only once a month at most out of class.
>>
Itt, 17 year old delusional faggots. Fucking amerifats, why is everything so dramatic and grand in your heads? Ofc you were all snowflakes, no need to act all flaky about it
>>
>>24657494
always flew under the radar. quiet but when I talked I sounded confident (really really good at lying)
People thought I knew what I was doing when we worked on projects together whether I had any idea or not.
had a handful of super vanilla friends. I was the only non-honors student in my group of 6-7 friends. almost never had a class with a close friend, didn't try to make friends outside my bubble. sometimes did group projects alone because of that, I think. I don't think people ever percieved me as odd man out for any reason other than unequal number of students in the class.
wasn't one of the stoners, or the jocks, or the nerds, or the one who couldn't find people to sit with, wasn't the attractive one or the ugly one. Got mostly Cs handful of B's, handful of D's. Never ever did the homework, but was attentive in class, always did class activities & listening during the lecture, not that it helped on tests.
had a off again on again crush for 5 years carrying over from 7/8th. two other significant crushes thrown in there somewhere.
ended up with a totally different alternative girl from the next town over senior year.
no amibtion, only passing interests.
had two or three bullies who all completely lost interest in me within a month each. didn't touch 4chan till I was 17.
I remember mostly wanting to sell my soul, a lot. total athesit, but the thought crossed my mind more times than I can count. That's the sort of mindset I was always in.
>>
>>24662425
>group of 6-7 friends. almost never had a class with a close friend, didn't try to make friends outside my bubble. sometimes did group projects alone because of that
>classes with no friends

Absolutely me. I have no friends in any classes ever and never made them. I had no social leverage and was morphed into a filler friend.
>>
>>24660704
I knew someone just like that, his name was Greg. I never knew him that well, but we took the same bus. Always punched me in the arm when I got off the bus, but I tolerated it and at some point he stopped. we talked for a while but didn't really have much common ground to talk about. I remember standing with him at "smoker's corner" with him one morning.
>>
>>24662508
hah, "filler friend" pretty much perfectly describes it. I never felt like I was avoided for group stuff, just that no one tried to pick me first.
>>
Kid who never said anything and sometimes tried to socialize but ended up making a fool of himself. Everyone knew how pathetic I was. During lunch I'd jump the fence and wait in the rail road tracks or walk home and then instantly turn around and go back to school. I'd come all sweaty to my class and I didn't have deodorant. I was also that one kid who always wore the same sweater
>>
File: 1448733154909.jpg (434 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
1448733154909.jpg
434 KB, 1425x1425
As far as I could tell I was "that weird kid with enough charisma and feminine looks not to be considered a school shooter". I had a small group of friends who I stuck with, and for much of my last 2 years I had a jock bf who tried his hardest to hide the relationship but I'm pretty sure everyone knew.
>>
most people just didn't know who i was

tried not to get on anyone's bad side
>>
I was the absent kid. I dropped out completely at 15.
>>
>>24662771
is this really how it is in the US ?
you only need to seem weird for people to assume that you may come with a gun some day ?
>>
>>24662837
Well you have to seem REALLY weird, and my friends and I were pretty abnormal. Doesn't help that my best friend was a redneck who constantly talked about guns and our plans to go shooting in his backyard over the weekends.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.