[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw growing up a robot in the south >tfw if the south
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x501
>tfw growing up a robot in the south
>tfw if the south won the civil war we would still have slaves
>tfw if the south won the civil war i could purchase an ebony bangmaid
feels bad, man
>>
>not purchasing a high quality buck Mandingo for breeding
>>
>>24656878
great now i have to fap again
>>
>>24656878
>not making her wear chains during sex
>>
>>24656878
And how do you think you would afford a slave? Odds are you would be some poor white chump who can't get a job because businesses would rather own slaves. You would likely have to sell yourself into slavery.

Then you will be the bangmaid.
>>
>>24656878

>implying your poor white trash ass was among the people who actually owned slaves
>>
Only the top 0.1% owned slaves in the South. You'd just be some poorfuck who is conscripted for slave catching duty.
>>
>implying you would even be able to afford a slave
>>
>>24656878
You can still get low self-esteem negresses with slave fetishes
>>
>>24656964
>>24656965
>>24657040
>>24657075
Christ, I think he gets it guys.
>>
>>24657115
You have to pummel retards with the truth before it penetrates their thick skull.
>>
A slave in today's economy would be about 40k.
>>
>>24657227
Is that how much a slave from asia or some shit costs?
>>
>>24657227
and then you basically own a child, with expenses for food and quarters?
>>
Where can you legally own a slave? There must be some place left... Right?

Assume money is not an object for the sake of discussion.
>>
>>24656878
They wouldn't have kept slaves you fucking retard. The war was never about slavery.
>>
>>24657323
>the south's economy was based on slave labor
>they wouldn't have kept slaves
Yeah, the war wasn't about slavery but you're still retarded.
>>
>>24657302
The liberals never bothered to take down the slave trade in Africa. Plus, sex trafficking is huge in Asia and the Middle East if that's your type of slave you're interested in.

Essentially, anywhere there's no white people, you can probably buy a human being for relatively low cost.
>>
>>24657414
But what degree of ownership is it?

Are they full blown property like they used to be, or do you need to take proper care of them?
>>
>>24657556
Who's to say what "proper care" is? She'll never leave you house, so who's even going to say anything?
>>
>>24657580
Well let's make this darker then. Property doesn't die, possessions only break. If it's something you're culpable for, that would be a problem.

Not that I intend to go that far. But I like knowing that I could.
>>
>>24657673
Nigger, I'm not a slave trader. I don't know what the rules are in shitholes where slavery is still cool, but I could only imagine they're very loose if there are any at all.
>>
>>24657302
1/3 of the population of Mauritania is currently enslaved
>>
>>24657353
No, the south's economy was based on cotton, not slave labor. It's all about your product, not who's making it. Besides, the majority of the cotton produced in the south was farmed by sharecroppers, not slaves. The only reason people think slavery was the backbone of the southern economy is because all the history books want to paint it so every white man is seen as the big bad boss-man, with the slaves doing all the hard labor.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.