[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 10yo.png (25 KB, 176x328) Image search: [Google]
10yo.png
25 KB, 176x328
What's /r9k/ drinking tonight?
Come here to spill your feels (not your drinks)

>drinking pic related, holy shit i've never had this before
>feeling okay for once
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-tzs47o33A
>>
bump mr senpai
>>
>>24656860
jack daniels whiskey..

all i've got and I feel fucking numb.. drank 6 shots as fast as I could.

gf laying in bed, what is wrong with me? how can I still fucking have racing negative thoughts constantly while having all of the great things I have.
>>
>>24656860
Was gonna get this the other night, but didn't feel like paying out my ass and bought some Canadian Club instead.

Still got drunk, but I do want to try Laphroaig one day. Maybe when I'm done all of my coursework...
>>
Quality house whiskey.
It is $6.42 for a fifth
>>
I'm working 12+ hours a day in sales.

I hate people. I hate talking. But I put on an act and do it all day. I face ridiculous scrutiny and insane amounts of stress. I sleep maybe 5-6 hours a night and drink way too much coffee throughout the day.

I come home hyper and high strung. I drink, heavily. Rum and coke. Every day. Lots of it until I finally slow down. And sleep.

Briefly. Before I do it all again tomorrow. Six days a week. 72 hours or more per week.

The bills never stop coming in.
>>
Haven't drank in a while
>>
>>24656860
I killed a bottle of that a while back. I miss it. Won it in a $5 raffle.
>>
I managed to dry out for about 50 hours but on my way home from college tonight I bought a 24oz of Redd's wicked and drank it when I was about 30 minutes from my house. I stopped at 7-11 and they has 2 whater-ber-eetas for $5.50 so I grabbed 2 because they're on sale even though I think they're overly sweet. The guy only scanned one and the second didn't go through so after I paid I looked at the credit card pad and it only said $3.60. So I told him and he scaned the second one and I paid. He looked confused as fuck. I see this guy maybe twice a week at 9-10pm after I've already had a drink and I said it without even thinking about it. I ended up paying full price for something that was on sale instead of getting a free tall can because the cashier fucked up and I told him about it. Thinking about it I'd rather have it go this way than me getting free alcohol because of his mistake.
>>
Sorry guys I gotta cut down on the drinking.
Just weed for me tonight.
>>
>>24656860
Steel Reserve. 6-8 pints an afternoon. How in the fuck do you afford pic related, OP?
>>
Anyone have any experience with high bp after quitting months of binging?
>>
>>24659030
You're not supposed to quit alcohol cold turkey. You gotta taper off.
>>
>>24659007
update: I broke down and poured a glass of bourbon.
fuck me
>>
I'm in a weird spot. I want to just drown away everything with booze, but... I don't, and I'm not sure why. I have 4 bottles of booze just sitting here, and I can't bring myself to drink it. Why do I hate happiness?
>>
>>24656860
Laphroaig is the shit. Good choice
>>
>tfw woke up yesterday after a 5 day bender hungover as all hell, with a sore back and rolled ankle I didn't remember, lying in bed thinking about ending it
I guess this is it for me lads. If I don't stop drinking one morning I'm gonna tie a belt around my neck some night. Tapering with some pabst blue ribbon, I've had 2 in the last 5 hours which has been enough to keep the withdrawals minor.
>>
drinking good old Spacer Jerk Space Rum
hoping my housemates pay the increased internet bill on time instead of lynching me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.