[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know now is as good a time to quit as ever, anon Its ruining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 5FhNtHL.jpg (372 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
5FhNtHL.jpg
372 KB, 2448x3264
You know now is as good a time to quit as ever, anon

Its ruining your life anon
>>
I think you might be right 2bh it's getting way too hard to maintain the balance between work and smoking. I've just not got the willpower to keep the balance. I need this degree.
>>
>>24656734
i quit and my life did not improve signficantly, except less brain fog
>>
>>24656859
do you use your brain
>>
>>24656734
I always get these moments every once in a while and I quit for a month or two (daily smoker otherwise). However in this time, I always hope something changes and nothing does. I'm more depressed and suicidal than ever, my anxiety is still there, nothing improves. It's seems pointless really to stop; I can handle my responsibilities just fine at least.
>>
>>24656939
>do you use your brain
Kek, its funny how he said "significantly", like needing to remember shit and focus isn't a daily requirement.
>>
Funny OP that you post this after 3 years of smoking every day I think I might actually have managed to stop forever this week. We will see.
I hope to get my life back.
>>
i get shit done then i get bored but at least i get shit done. glad i quit i was one lazy fuck
>>
File: 1447935664592.jpg (285 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447935664592.jpg
285 KB, 1200x1200
nuh uh
I'm never gonna give it up
smoking weed is COOL and FUN
>>
I'll never quit.
>>
>>24656734
>quit weed
>quit my job
>still spent my days shitposting on 4chan
>still spent my nights playing vidya and watching anime
>still eat garbage food
>not any more motivated
>don't go out for jogs
>don't do shit

Don't buy into the meme.
>>
>Take psychedelics
>Literally was easy as fuck to quit weed

I don't know why robots don't take psychedelics. They're literally chad tier drugs that actually help you learn instead of being a stimulant
>>
File: 1445131276559.jpg (315 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445131276559.jpg
315 KB, 800x800
>tfw I did
>>
What's the fucking point. At least I could enjoy who I am and everything around me stoned.
>>
File: 1448307154814.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1448307154814.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>24656734
>implying theres any valid reason to quit
>>
>>24656734
>smoked for the second time in my life yesterday
>spent 30 mins hotboxing in my closet
>came out high as a kite, feeling like the earth was like a big electric bull trying to kick me off
>tfw almost 24 hours later
>still have an elevated mood and feel like there isnt a problem in the world

I know ill build up a resistance to drugs if i smoke more than once or twice a month but I wish i could keep this bliss feeling forever.

I dont feel any anxiety talking to people, i went out to a store and even talked to some younger teens, looked like seniors, and got a 12 pack, hung outside walmart for the night

Thats the most human interaction ive had in quite a long time and its thanks to whatevers in weed i didnt feel any paranoia or anxiety at that point in time
>>
>>24656830
Try smokeless tobacco bruh. I'm not talking about chew/dip, I'm talking about snus and dry snuff.
>it's clean
>no cancer risk
>doesn't fuck your teeth and gums up
>can give you a helluva buzz
>it can wake you up AND relax you
>it feels good
>it's classy
>>
Don't see any problems when I only smoke weed before bed, just don't smoke all day like a fucking loser. Without it anxiety, depression, racing thoughts, no appetite. Take a week off from time to time, been doing this for like four years now. Good at job, decent grades.
>>
>>24657341
>I know ill build up a resistance to drugs if i smoke more than once or twice a month but I wish i could keep this bliss feeling forever.

this is what i hate most about weed

it's the entire reason i'm quitting
>>
When I smoke my legs become jello, my heart races, and I get a sinking feeling in my gut that the sky is going to fall.
>>
>>24657380
>smokeless tobacco
>classy
so hows west virginia?
>>
File: 1414820173084.jpg (36 KB, 413x410) Image search: [Google]
1414820173084.jpg
36 KB, 413x410
>>24656734
>>24656859
>>24657022

Yeah seriously, my life is actually going pretty good if I had to stand back and look at it. If I quit smoking weed, everything doesn't magically become better. I've quit to save money sometimes or I was out of work so I had to... nothing changes. I'm just more miserable all the time.

The only thing it's hurting is my wallet. But I got a better job and now that's not as big an issue anymore either. What ruins my life more is all the people in my life who PROJECT their DARE lies all over me and say it's ruining my life and keep threatening me for it. And... what exactly are they going to do to make me feel better instead? They're asking me to miserable for their fucking sake, really.

I've quit for other people before because the people I lived with didn't want it in "their" house and you know what? They fucking ruined me. They brought even worse people into my life. They've screwed me over with the bills and finances so I'm in a huge hole right now.

So now I smoke when I feel like it because the Universe has not giving me a good enough reason why I need to stop suddenly. And I'm sure as fuck not doing it for people who won't do a damn thing for me.
>>
>>24657399
Eurofag bro
>>
>>24657267

Oh yeah, I just forgot to say -- 4chan's ruined my life more than weed. The only time I don't browse this shit all day every day is when I'm high.

Weed is saving me from 4chan addiction.
>>
>>24657380
>no cancer risk

Are you really that stupid? Nicotine metabolizes into one of the worst carcinogens known to man.
>>
>>24657380
>no cancer risk
>classy

topkek

just do kratom everyday if you really wanna improve your lives
>>
File: suck.png (619 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
suck.png
619 KB, 1000x1000
FUCKING SMOKE WEED YOU PUSSIES
>>
>>24657269

Either you're retarded or you've never done proper psychedelics.

> chad tier drugs

You should know that psychedelics are for pretty much no one on this board, muchless people that are mentally good.
>>
Fuck that shit weed is a bright light in a dark world, I do want to quit smoking ciggs so bad though.
>>
>>24656734
what's wrong with eating broccoli?
>>
>>24657269

To each his own? The only thing I've ever felt while "tripping" was sick. I spent more time laying in bed hoping to feel better than SUDDENLY UNDERSTANDING THE MYSTERIES OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! Like everyone else seems to get.
>>
>>24657391
I can only afford a couple G's a month, so it's not like I have much of a choice.

The last time I had a high it was pretty fucked up and uncomfortable because I was paranoid as fuck and got sick afterwards, but that was more than a year ago.
>>
>>24657304
>chronic bronchitis
>increased risk of heart disease
>contains carcinogens, although connection to cancer hasn't been proven yet
>>
File: 1448388259758.jpg (232 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448388259758.jpg
232 KB, 720x960
Havent smoked in over a year. Getting my XL grow tent in a week and the best strains.

Gun be good.
>>
>>24657449

I've done DMT, LSD, 25c, and Shrooms, you dumbfuck.

They can be helpful and there have been reports where ayahuasca, which contains traces of DMT, have had helped people with their addictions and depression. Of course, a pleb like you who only smokes weed wouldn't know anyways.
>>
>>24657465

What drug did you take and how many doses did you take?

Taking 3 blotters of LSD or 50mg of DMT trip is much more different than 1 blotter of LSD or 30mg of DMT.
>>
>>24657443
Since I started vaping weed daily I can now sit thru a movie or read a book for hours without feeling the urge to shitpost every 30 secs. it's like weed cured my undiagnosed add
>>
>>24657304
>crippling depression

weed is just flat out bad for mental health, when smoked regularly
>>
>>24657465

I think you have to activate it with music and get it as dark as possible. I never got any real earth shaking revelations either, just some interesting new perspectives and thinking the same shit I did before but with a deep sense of awe and depth. Maybe prime the system with some cool philosophy or sciencey shit. I like languages so written and spoken communication is a common theme for me. I even had the basics of a pictorial numerical system drafted. Vigesemal and uses color and position for place value notation.
>>
>stop smoking weed
>the couple friends I have continue to increase their weed consumption
>they're high whenever I see them, most of what they talk about is weed
>stand around while they get high, then go do whatever stuff they enjoy doing high afterwards
feels pretty bad 2bh
>>
File: 1315380350490.jpg (49 KB, 479x525) Image search: [Google]
1315380350490.jpg
49 KB, 479x525
My biggest problem with "quitting" is the come down.

That cranky as fuck feeling you get when you don't have weed after smoking it for a few days. Even the day of. I'm getting a half-ounce tomorrow and I'm going to be done with it in a week because I can't even go a day without it if I know I have it.

I have an indulgent/bingey personality. Like if I like a song or band I'll listen to them non-stop until I'm sick of them. Same with weed... I just never get sick of it. Ever.
>>
>>24658222
I had the same problem
It seem counter intuitive but you should use opiates like morphine for 4-5 days after quitting weed.
The mental sides of cannabis cessation are insane, but right after you're basically fine and don't feel the need for it.
Its how I quit.
>>
File: 1446583675041.png (2 MB, 1373x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446583675041.png
2 MB, 1373x1080
>>24656734
At least I'm not shooting up heroin anymore.
>>
>>24657761
Crippled your mom with my deep....pression
>>
>>24657269
This. Quit all drugs after shroom and lsd trip. Won't trip again for a few years.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.