[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't you be in bed wagie? TICK TOCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 409x409
Shouldn't you be in bed wagie?

TICK TOCK
>>
>>24656628
Why? It's barely 9.
>>
i decided to break into some nutritious NEET entertainment. after all, i must receive some amusment for the nickles and dime i spend on you.

looking good my man.
>>
File: 1446602810077.jpg (37 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
1446602810077.jpg
37 KB, 251x244
>>24656628
FUCK OFF I HATE WORKING AND HATE MY LIFE... I CRY EVERYDAY WISHING I COULD BE NEET AGAIN...
>>
How am I supposed to sleep knowing it's the final month of 2015?

Another year, another nickle
>>
WAGEKEKS LITERALLY GETTING KEKED BY NEETLORDS
>>
>>24656674
all this work will help you appreciate the time you spend off of work, hopefully.
>>
Going now neet friend. Had to stay up a few extra hours to write a 3 page letter to my site manager about how crooked shit has been in our department.

I'm about to fuck up and create a severe cloud of awkwardness within my team. Don't care. Maybe I get released
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (72 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
72 KB, 300x250
no cus i have no life and i have nothing ever to do except school work which is boring as shit
>>
>>24656628
Shouldn't you be playing DOTA, NEET?
>or whatever video game you enjoy, having free time is pretty fucking rad
>>
Reminder that it's only one pathetic fuck posting all these neet threads.
>>
>>24656674
What job? The worst Ive had is being a clerk which wasn't that bad. Just try to make the best of it.
>>
File: 1386296799785.gif (296 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1386296799785.gif
296 KB, 500x346
KACHING KACHING KACHING-A-REE

WAGEKEKS GET TO SLEEP SO YOU CAN MAKE ME MORE MONEE
>>
>>24656751
Why do you make these threads you pathetic fuck?
>>
Na, I accumulate 4 days a of leave a month and work from home on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Unsure if i wanna work from home or just call it in and fuck my wife tomorrow.

How are your tendies commin?
>>
>>24656809
They're comin alright

out of your paycheck,

now get back to work!
>>
>>24656909

Pretty kek bro. My state job is to track down people abusing the autism bux.

So while you are eating your tendies, someone else will be getting cut off.

Enjoy~~
>>
>>24656628

I just made $200 today, by Friday I'll have made as much as your SSI check. Enjoy sitting in your room alone, miserable, lonely and poor.
>>
>>24657027
do you jerk off to how funny you are?
>>
>>24656628
Fuck greentext.

I was working a shitty minimum wage job as a security guard as of a week ago. I had been doing this for the past several months. I called them during one of my 12 hour shifts and just walked off the job. Wageslaves take my advice - become NEET
>>
File: kucks.jpg (78 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
kucks.jpg
78 KB, 409x409
>read a Normie " I just got rich story"
>Mfw these stories keep wagekuks employed in the vain hope they will someday "strike it big!"
>Mfw Wagekuks are literally playing the lottery and hoping to win

Just go NEET. It's the only way
>>
>>24657141

Security is boring as fuck, all I did was drive a cart in a circle checking locks for 8 hours on the graveyard shift. I walked off the job too. A trained monkey could literally do that job, glad I'm going back to college now instead of doing work that bores me out of my skull.
>>
>>24657027
Neet hunter. So there is really a job like that?

I don't understand you americans, why do you support those leeches. They'll never work and you know that, so why? Shouldn't the money go into rehabiliting them?
>>
>>24657173
>tfw your country doesn't have NEETbux unless you're literally a potato
>>
reminder wagekeks, you make around $15 an hour while the boss's make 15k a month

let that sink in
>>
i'm self-employed, i can sleep whenever i please

it's kind of like being a NEET, except i have skills, a house, money, a girlfriend and meaning in life.
>>
>>24657027
>abusing the autism bux.

But they're LITERALLY intended for buying tendies, its literally the opposite of abusing
>>
>>24657540
What do you do, friend?
>>
File: 18834_31059_17957.png (68 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
18834_31059_17957.png
68 KB, 285x300
I don't have work till 5pm I am good family. Stay mad you miserable neetkeks
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.