[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boipussy Goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: trap_goals.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trap_goals.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
for any of you traps that are on this board how do you manage to stay so thin? i'm a 180lb male and want to end up looking like pic related but have no idea how to start any advice?
>>
take a lesson from anorexic teenage tumblr girls
>>
>>24656425
trap here, i was always naturally really fucking thin.

nothing changed on whoremoans except i'm perhaps a bit thinner?

i also eat like a fat fuck (not unhealthy, but lots), but i guess genetics>everything.

anyway, as far as actually dieting and crap, don't listen to that bullshit. nearly everything is good in moderation except for artificial crap like mcdonalds.

butter is good for you, so is red wine and chocolate. everything in moderation.
>>
>>24656521
OP here I usually steer clear from fast food and only drink water I'm probably going to look into a proper diet and exercise routine soon but when would you recommend taking hormones?
>>
File: 20140918_200400~2.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20140918_200400~2.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1920
>>24656603
as soon as possible.

the hormones will make you thinner without a doubt, but the most important thing to know with diet is to cut artificial crap out.

>Mcdonalds/kfc ect...
>Softdrink
>Super processed frozen foods

Fuck all that shit right off. You can eat apple pies and butter wagyu steak and you won't get fat, but the moment you touch shit like soft drink, you will get fat and possibly acne.

Anyway i'm huge into food so it's actually quite fun experimenting and coming up with new recipes.

I don't know if you cook for yourself but make a stir-fry or something, it's fun, healthy and delicious.

Don't freak out when people want to cut meat or something else from your diet, they are full of crap.
Eat whatever you enjoy that's not processed and just diversify.

pic related, my tummy
>>
>>24656603
I've heard that you should lose weight before starting them and then try to gain some while taking them.
>>
dont forget the squats pham
>>
>>24656699
Oh and i was 85kg when i started, now i'm around 60-65.

My diet did not change at all.
>>
>tfw funnel chest
>eat a shit ton
>5'11 54kg

Being skelly is no fun
>>
>>24656699
Thanks a lot for the advice and nice tummy
>>24656855
Being a skelly is ideal for me as I come a cross as a hardy man it's shit all I want is to be qt
>>
>>24656914
np, lemme know if you need any more advice, i'm just watching netflix and lurking for a bit
>>
>>24656699

Nice double doubles.

Now post ass
>>
>>24656945
yea nah i have a BF and i'm not a cheater
>>
>>24656929
Well as for skin and hair care what can I do in order to get them both to become softer any recommendations?
>>
>>24656985
Scrubs and a loofah for skin, for hair you want to take zinc tablets.

A healthy diet will actually help both as well. Soft drink gives you really bad skin, wheras a diet rich in meat and vegetables gives nice skin.

Oh and green tea is great. If it's too bitter for you add some honey, but i would start drinking it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.