[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friend fell in love with one of you piece of shit robots >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1414717341621.gif (185 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1414717341621.gif
185 KB, 200x200
my friend fell in love with one of you piece of shit robots
> rough handles and talks down to her in public but hiding behind intentionally being upsetting for keks
> whines about muh childhood, muh bullied in high school while being tended to like a fucking tendie baby by the other person who gives a shit
> rapid fire 2edgy4u dead baby comedy
> arguing everything as an exercise to get people to think critically, ironically not noticing or caring that some things were said as jokes
> can't tell her to snap out of it because I'll look like a beta orbiter
> realize even chad wouldn't be this much of a cunt
daily reminder no one should give robots a chance
>>
robots obviously on suicide watch, I see.
>>
>>24656528
Who's a robot, you can't tell if it's you or me
>>
>>24656196
Neat champ senpai
>>
>>24656196
I'll take shit that never happened for $500
>>
>>24656196
real robots don't want a girlfriend you dumb fuck that was some fail normie that got lucky or a normie all along.
>>
>>24656661
> b-but anon the only assholes with no respect for others is normies
> just because we make women hate threads and normies getting btfo doesn't mean we'd actually carry this into our personal life, everyone knows we're god fearing christians who dindu nuffin
>>
>>24656754
Actually my reasoning was that girls never fall in love with robots
>>
>>24656791
She isn't like most girls. She tries seeing the good in everything, which is why she took a chance on him.
>>
why are you being a jealous fag he is obviously alpha
>>
>>24656196
>my friend fell in love with one of you piece of shit robots
>friend fell in love
>robot

pick one retarded fuck, also low level bait, if he can treat her like shit (which is typical bad boy behavior) then he isn't a robot.
>>
>>24656967
> u jealous maymay
a classic
>>
OP is a jelly orbiter.
>>
>>24656898
so are they dating
>>
>>24657090
yeah, for 6 months now. he's only started openly being a cunt these past two months.
>>
>>24656196
>robot
>attractive enough to get gf

pick one.
>>
And where is your proof this guy is a robot? Do you watch him shitpost on /r9k/?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.