[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever interested in you? Past or present? Post them. Tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151124_120757.jpg (376 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_120757.jpg
376 KB, 1600x1200
Anyone ever interested in you? Past or present? Post them. Tell us why it worked or didn't. I'm interested in what you've all been through.
>pic related
>it's an old pic, only one I got
>still working on it
>>
>>24656148
Is this a thinly veiled qt thread since I don't wanna feel sad anymore
>>
>>24656334
no brother, i want to feel with you guys, see how similar we all are
>>
>>24656148

A chick in HS who lived near me liked me & told me she gets pissed that I was quiet as fuck. She tried talking to me all 6 years before we graduated & moved on
>>
>>24656730
any pics bro?
>>
>>24656730
why did you remain quiet?
don't answer if you don't want to
>>
>>24656759
Not posting in r9k

>>24656776
IDK, I was always quiet, I'm sure I have undiagnosed autism or some social anxiety
>>
>>24656833
i feel you, i was very nervous when i met her, she is kinda dominant though, so she kind of helped me defeat my anxiety
>>
>>24656148
Gee OP, I wish I had a 10/10 girl interested in me. Hell, I would take any girl having an interest in me. Fucking normie piece of shit.
>>
Short lived LDR where it ending horribly.

She claimed to be "too mentally unstable" for a relationship so she took "a break". I stupidly agreed.

She ended up finding someone else IRL, hid it from me and lied to her friends that I had known about this.
>>
>>24657774
*where it ended

typoshit
>>
Past. I ignored or didn't realize at the moment they wanted something else. Do I regret it? Kind of. But I know it was the best decision at the time.
>>
I've been on 2 ,dates with girls interested in me, in my life could have been 3. After the dates I immediately broke things of with the girls. The idea of giving someone a free pass straight into the most intimate parts of my life freaks me the fuck out. Also girlfriends require too much effort to maintain.
>>
>be me
>beta social awkward stoner
>good looking now i guess
>4 girls interested in me
>too shy to talk to any of them
>really like 2 tho
>they are all friends
>fight over me
>the only one i see being my gf is pulling away from me
>no clue what to do
>just get high everyday and think about this

how do i even women? i went from no one liking me ever to being thrust into a 5-way
>>
File: enqjU30.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
enqjU30.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
I know this girl over the internet for a few months now. I really like her but she doesn't like me and im sure of it. She is also way out of my league so it makes sence... its sad because the only thing I can do at this point is dream...
>>
No girls have ever shown interest in me and at I honestly doubt they would at this point.
>>
>>24657651
She's not 10/10, I would say like 7/10 at best. Me and her just connect together. I'm far from normal.
>>
>>24658117
you know the rules blood,
normies GTFO
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Would be balls deep in multiple girls right now if not for my gf
>>
Only once in hs, a girl told me straight up to my face that she likes me but I was (and am) socially retarded and I just started to sweat like a motherfucker and said nothing.
>>
>>24656148
I've had two gfs, each a year long, each broke up with me and I had horrible depression after both breakups ..probably just sex with 3 more ladies other than them. All solid 7/10 or 8/10. Do I not belong here? I still feel like I do.
>>
>>24656148
Padede pls :3
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.