[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no fellow droogie brothers to participate in a bit of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 4245_1.jpg (165 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
4245_1.jpg
165 KB, 728x409
>tfw no fellow droogie brothers to participate in a bit of the ultra violence real horror show
>>
>>24656086
just join isis cunt
>>
Didn't they rape him, it's been a while and I can't remember
>>
He was saying khorosho
>>
the movie and book are fucking awful

out of all the books kubrick picked i still don't understand why he picked that piece of shit to adapt. the only thing interesting about the book is the slang, other than that it's a fucking awful story.
>>
>>24656232
You have to remember it was released in 1971. It isn't Kubrick's best by a long shot but back then it would have been pretty cutting edge.
>>
>>24656293
that's one of my problems with it. it was a 'cutting edge' movie at the time, but all those stylistic things he did in the movie like the music and all the costumes and sets is just... so unbelievably cheesy now.

the shining is kubrick's best followed by barry lyndon
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 275x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 275x202
>>24656352
wow you are a fucking idiot, no wonder no one likes you and your shit taste.

You obviously don't get what Kubrick is really trying to say.

Paths of glory is the best one
>>
>>24656419
paths of glory is boring please leave you literal peasant
>>
>>24656186
No, they smashed a milk bottle against his face and ditched him while the cops were showing up. It was after he broke into that cat lady's house and accidentally killed her with the ceramic penis.
>>
>>24656442
that was the first time, they tried to drown him the second time they met him after he got out of jail
>>
>>24656086
How about checking out my video here
>>24655796

And realizing that the milk at the Korova milk bar was laced with adrenochrome, (in the novel) which is a byproduct of adrenaline and can cause halucinations
>>
>>24656352
What exactly is "cheesy" about it?
To me it's one of the most timeless movies ever made.
>>
>>24656186
In the book they do
>>
>>24656456
Oh yeah, it was only two of them though. They never mentioned what happened to the third guy (whose name I can't remember right now.)
>>
>>24656468
i can't stand the art style anymore, nothing about it. all the 70s futuristic crap furniture, those dumb costumes they wear, the electronic classical music

i just fucking hate it
>>
>>24656487
In the book one of his cell mates attempts to rape him. He kills him and gets relocated.
>>
>>24656433
You need to leave now you fucking pleb, you probably think cloud atlas is god tier
>>
>>24656575
cloud atlas was terrible

and the shining is still kubrick's best

get on my unpretentious euphoric level
>>
>>24656601
Literally no one thinks that
>>
>>24656657
/tv/ can jerk off about 2001 all they want, shining is best followed by barry lyndon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3xxq5F3Gw

nicholson is GOAT actor
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.