[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a really attractive man I intentionally fuck women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1426437412022.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1328) Image search: [Google]
1426437412022.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1328
I'm a really attractive man

I intentionally fuck women who are in relationships. The most thrilling part is indirectly exerting my dominance over their man. The sex is just secondary, the suffering I inflict on their man is by far the most satisfying part of it.

Anyone else understand this?
>>
My cousin did that. Even knocked up two married women. One of the whores confessed to the husband and my cousin got a wood shampoo. Now he's just a loser with medical debt, no prospects, and a fucked up face.
>>
>>24656045
>roastie cheats on you
>beat the guy up instead

Kek why do normies do this?
>>
>>24655892
reminder that you're just as insecure as a kek and you would be a kek if you weren't attractive.
>>
>>24656101
>he thinks I'm insecure

Actually you wouldn't believe how huge my ego is

I guarantee that I am superior to you in every way.
>>
>>24656100
>eliminating competition to genetic success

it's biology son
>>
>>24656116
>he thinks ego somehow contradicts insecurity
>>
>>24656116
>superior in every way
Except the part where you literally get off by ruining relationships. How can you be proud of yourself? You're just a fucking asshole. You should be ashamed of yourself
>inb4 I'm jealous
>>
>>24656239
>implying I feel guilt
>>
>>24656270
>implying I feel guilt
So you actually admit you're a sociopath.
>>
>>24656338
Guilt is a meme
>>
>>24656116
>having NPD
a couplet for you:
anon, mommy and daddy ignoring you/
doesn't make you seem like much of an ubermenscherido
>>
>>24656338
You're still a fag, coming here to brag to a bunch of virgins. News flash dude, I don't have a gf thus haven't been cheated on. Realistically you can't kek someone that's not in a position to be keked, but hey thanks for my gibs, feels good getting normies money
>>
I went on a business trip to Spain and met this sexy brunette at the airport. She said she'd just finished her 6 month work in Dubai as an air hostess and was just back to Spain. We hit it off, and after around an hour we went straight to my hotel and fucked all day.

The next day as I'm waking up she just goes "my husband would kill me if he found out about this". Felt pretty damn great, desu.
>>
>>24656412
Did you respond to the wrong person?>>24656364
A meme? No guilt is something humans developed through natural selection. The inability to feel guilt is a genetic mutation.
>>
>>24655892
Dominance should overt, all you're doing is sneaking about. If you really wanted to exert dominance you would do it front of the guy. Doing it the way you are is implicitly saying that you're afraid of the other men
>>
Reddit the thread all of you fucking normal fags.
>>
kek i ruined two relationships just to play the game was exciting being alpha
>>
>>24655892
>>24656045

you see this shit normies this is why i don't want a gf because women will cheat on you with the alpha while making you the beta provider who thinks he is raising his own child.
>>
>>24656100

>beating up a woman

That's a one way ticket to a 15 year prison sentence m8.
>>
>>24656239
nah op is a cool guy he is exposing women for the worthless sluts they are. women are at fault here and they should not be emotionally/physically invested with op all if they are married.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.