[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel? http://www.faithit.com/miss-un
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: tebow.jpg (224 KB, 707x398) Image search: [Google]
tebow.jpg
224 KB, 707x398
How does this make you feel?

http://www.faithit.com/miss-universe-just-dumped-tim-tebow-because-he-wouldnt-have-sex-with-her-his-response-is-perfect/

>Tim Tebow, the American football player, just got dumped by his gf, a winner of Miss USA, after dating for a few months
>The reason for the breakup: he wouldn't have sex with her
>The semen-demon has already taken the purity of two other men, but Tebow was able to resist her temtation
>>
>>24655696
The fact that she went to the presses with that is really inappropriate
>>
That's considered good enough to be miss universe?
>>
>>24655804
Yeah, she's pretty ugly anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUUPNzF3-2Q
>>
What do I care? I've been not having sex for longer than Tim Tebow hasn't.
>>
>>24655952
he's almost 30. have your powers came in?
>>
>>24655987
Such that they are.
>>
>>123923024
Normalfags are insane
>>
File: file.png (24 KB, 704x104) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24 KB, 704x104
>>24655696
The fuck man. Jews have such a great grasp upon the testicles of society that even Chads can't have a cute traditional relationship? Fuck everything, I'm glad I stopped trying.
>>
>>24655880
Looks like most Californian cunts.
>>
>>24655696
Funny how this correlates, Tebow being a successful, mildly attractive guy approaching the age of 30 with chastity still intact. Yet the comments/media don't deride him or jeer at his virginity. However, less; attractive, successful and famous bots/regular people alike that are still virgins get lambasted on every level through every form of social media for all to see.
>>
Lol, American news.

Anyway, kudos on the dude for being able to keep his virginity and not giving it away to the cumdumpster. He dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>24655696
This roastie was so mad she went to the press with it. I bet it will eat at her forever that a chad turned her down. Her entire self worth is looking good and taking dicks
>>
>>24656234
He just needs to find a qt pure gf who he can make passionate love to on his wedding night
>>
>>24655696
>two other men
>miss universe
>>
File: I'm not Tim Tebow.jpg (340 KB, 749x1124) Image search: [Google]
I'm not Tim Tebow.jpg
340 KB, 749x1124
>>24655696
LITERAL SUCCUBUS
>>
>>24656190
He's not afraid of being seen as a virgin you see. You are, and those like you are, such that it gives you anxiety and normies use it against you.

He's confident in it.
>>
>>24656437

yep, same with being gay, people can't use it against you if you own it
>>
>>24656302
One of my neighbors did a lot of those pageants and ended up winning the state, but she was pretty conservative. I'd honestly believe it if she's only fucked like 2-4 guys
>>
>>24656519
>>24656437
Plus it's a display of moral virtue and resilience, not his inability to talk to women.

I guess the solution is to just start wearing a cross and talk about how you've taken a vow of purity
>>
File: My girlfiend sucked 37 dicks.png (171 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
My girlfiend sucked 37 dicks.png
171 KB, 400x300
>>24656525
>she's only fucked like 2-4 guys
She's probably one of those girls who only counts vaginal sex. Unlimited anal and blowjobs, since it's not really sex.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.