[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is casual sex just like a meme? I know that people have obviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 17282752445991792568.jpg (346 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
17282752445991792568.jpg
346 KB, 1500x1001
Is casual sex just like a meme?
I know that people have obviously had sex, but I really cant imagine most people doing that.
Like do people really have casual sex with people they have only know for afew days, or met at parties, or is that just in movies?
I doubt even a turbo Chad has sex more than afew times a month.
>>
It's real life, my friend
>>
>>24655647
I like to think it isn't. The idea of having sex with someone without getting to know them for at least like half a year really disgusts me.
>>
>>24655647
It usually involves a fair amount of alcohol. Most people dont just meet and fuck sober. Most hookups happen at 2am after closing time...
>>
>>24655713
This.

It's better not to think about these things.
>>
>>24655647
It's a thing you can do with your body. Imagine people had a strong biological drive to get together and thumb wrestle in private. Would you be willing to believe that people could arrange that frequently?
>>
>>24655647
>Is casual sex just like a meme?
What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>24655647
Nope. I have a Chad roommate that brings home a new girl every couple of weeks. And they fuck, I wish they would be quiet about it.

Personally I couldn't see myself having sex without the intimacy of a romantic relationship.
>>
Yes, casual sex is real anon. If anything, with tinder it's probably skyrocketed. Like others said, best not to think about it. Just post some more pics of those two lovely jewesses pls.
>>
>>24655647
I'm not even close to turbochad and I'm still finding an average of 2 new sexual partners a month. With all these dating apps out there it's really not that difficult once you get good at using them. Even if only 1/100 girls want to have sex with me there are still hundreds of girls near me who qualify.
>>
If I could ever have my own society what would be a reasonable punishment for casual sex? Stoning them to death is too barbaric.
>>
>>24655931
serve as sex slave for a beta male for 1 week
>>
>>24655964
Do girls hate betas more than they want chad?
>>
>>24655906
GTFO, Norman
>>
>>24655990
No, wanting Chad is literally the highest desire a female can have, its biological, while they are grossed out by beta and ugly men, it does not match the biological lust they have to fuck chad
Girls will literally lick chads dirty asshole just for a chance to be impregnated by his viscous alpha seed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.