[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm looking for obedient and loyal male slaves who can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>I'm looking for obedient and loyal male slaves who can obey My orders and do all My tasks as i require to become My precious servant and slave for My pleasure. Respect is a must. Very simple. If your interested or have questions feel free to message!

Would you?
>>
>>24655584
would anyone ever find out
>>
>iphone
Fuck no
>>
who wouldn't desu
>>
>>24655584
Inquire as to whether this would at any point involve her assuming control of my finances / blackmailing me.

If so, I cut off all contact with her forever.

Slaveplay is hot but findom is disgusting.
>>
i mean my life doesn't have any other purpose, why the fuck not
>>
yea i guess who cares
>>
Yeah, but it won't lead to anything because I'm ugly.
>>
File: 1447818527609.png (147 KB, 745x814) Image search: [Google]
1447818527609.png
147 KB, 745x814
>slaves
>s
>in the plural
poly degenerates need to fuck off
>>
>>24655670
>findom is disgusting.
An LTR is just another word for findom.
>>
>>24655584
>would you
For what purpose? She's literally asking for beta orbiters, only difference from most staceys is she's being blunt about it.
>>
post a real pic of yourself faggot.
>>
I would totally placate for the purpose of nudes or some mutual gain. But actually straight up subverting myself for her pleasure, with nothing gained, yeah, no. Dignity matters. It's all you have. You can placate and maintain dignity, if you're getting what you want. You can't quite serve someone and maintain dignity if it's too one-sided.
>>
>referring to herself as a proper noun
>>
>>24655584
Anybody who does, is the kind of guy that ends up being tied down and fucked by a strapon, men dominate, period, any bitch trying to uproot that is not an option and any man who accepts that doesn't deserve to live.
>>
>>24655584
I wouldn't piss on her if she were on jeopardy
>>
>>24655584
yes esp. if pee drinking is involved

>>24655670
Still don't believe findom is real, just a meme they try to push so they can get money without doing shit.
>>
>>24655584
no i still have my balls intact i don't serve or date women.
>>
>>24657166
It's real. I've seen men offer women money for nothing over the internet, with clear indications that the exchange was for sexual pleasure.

By "not real" do you mean that it didn't really exist (i.e. no man wanted it) until someone who wanted money made it up? Because there's probably a strong case for that.
>>
>>24657377
It doesn't surprise me that some men try it but yeah I think it was an invention from dommes rather than subs wanting it.

Just seems fucking boring to me.
>>
File: 14p.jpg (111 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
14p.jpg
111 KB, 443x332
Do dommes let their subs fuck them?
>>
>>24658009
That's kinda defeating the point, might let you rub yourself off against their shoes or something
>>
>female privilege doesn't exist
>>
Does no one else think her face looks kind of fucked up?
>>
>>24658185
Yea, Asian chicks are ugly.
>>
>>24658009
Only if they want them to. And even then, you better not cum early, or else you're gonna just have to push through that refractory period.
>>
>>24655584
Yes, up until she asks for money or goods. That's when you bail.
>>
>>24658201
Her face just looks like plastic to me, am I crazy?
>>
File: You know what she's doing.png (88 KB, 282x280) Image search: [Google]
You know what she's doing.png
88 KB, 282x280
>>24655697
>Not wanting to be part of a dommes cute boy harem.
>Not playing with the other boys while you wait your turn for time with the domme.
>Not enjoying bed time, cuddling with mistress and 20 other boys in a giant bed.
>>
>>24658284
I think it's just her makeup. It looks all shiny on her cheekbones. The scrunchy kissy face doesn't help either.
>>
>>24656446
Calm down junior
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.