[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that no one cares about you before you blow your brains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ..jpg (117 KB, 700x774) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
117 KB, 700x774
Why is it that no one cares about you before you blow your brains out, but as soon as you actually pull the trigger everyone and their grandma is talking about how much you mattered to them etc

>tfw no one ever asks you if you're ok
>tfw you can tell even your family dislikes your company
>tfw if you dont initiate contact with friends, they wont with you
>tfw you cant think of anybody who truly cares about you

If this all that life has to offer, I don't see the point of continuing on. Friend killed himself in September, and I was shocked, but now I see why.
>>
>>24655428
They do care about you, but as the saying goes, you don't know what you have until it's gone. Doesn't make me feel better about the situation, in fact it's just one of those infuriating qualaities about human nature that makes me want to top myself and be done with this fucking world.
>>
>>24655569
Exactly what I'm thinking anon. After a recent shroom trip I was thinking to myself and realized that none of my friends are truly what I want to call friends. Only reason I'm not gonna end it is because I can't imagine what my mom would do.
>>
>>24655428
They'll care for a few weeks or months maybe then it'll be back to normal
>>
>>24655695
Sad truth my friend
>>
They don't care about you any more if you off yourself than they did before. They just respond to their normie social cues to say what a nice guy you were and how they never saw it coming and look at how they're mourning your passing. Then soon enough you go back to what you always were, irrelevant to their daily lives. Their prepackaged sorrow is just an automated response. Somebody died and that is a sad thing so they must express that. It's what they're supposed to do.
>>
>>24655843
This. Nobody really cares that the ugly freak killed himself. Death is something that most people are afraid of.
>>
>>24655695
For your friends and cousins yes, that is true. But for parents and siblings you were close to at any point, it will probably fuck up their lives.
>>
>>24655695
>>24655428
>They'll care for a few weeks or months maybe then it'll be back to normal

Actually its not that they care, its the illusion of caring (fake caring), its like fake outrage, the shit we see with the blacklivesmatter movement that somehow ignores that most deaths of blacks are by black men in crimes that our culture support (black btw). People don't really care in that same sense, its just about following social convention, everyone expects you to feel sad and say good things about that person so that's what people do.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.