[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopes and Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: 1446171571374.jpg (24 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
1446171571374.jpg
24 KB, 316x421
My dream is to one day become so swole and aesthetic that women will approach me and I can reject them so that they know how I have felt for all these years.

What's your dream, robots?
>>
>>24655288
The same as yours desu senpai
>>
To browse dank memes to its full extent
>>
My dream is to get plastic surgery and breast implants so that I can finally find a man who truly loves me.
>>
>>24655288
>>24655306

>Implying you would reject them

Stop kidding yourselves
>>
To become a pharmacist, make $150k+ a year. My wife to get her degree in Business Management, also make good money. To have a comfortable life, not worry about anything. Smoke weed recreationally, fish, go to bars and play billiards.
>>
>>24655393
If she is a nice girl I probably wouldn't. Like if she is someone that would treat me well in my current robot form I wouldn't be mean to her. Those types of girls don't approach men though, and I fucking hate Stacies. So yeah, I'm not fooling when I say I would reject those bitches.
>>
>>24655288
thought i was the only one, white knights btfo
>>
>>24655393
Not OP, but I can guarantee that my level of spite is high enough that were I ever in that position, I would laugh in their face just to watch them suffer. I would make sure I'd insult something they're sensitive about just to bring them down even further. Better yet, I'd insult something they're proud of and watch their shatter brain try to cope.

I've been rejected too many times to care about them anymore. The thought of being able to destroy them is almost enough to motivate me, but it's obviously not.
>>
>>24655288
>being so butthurt that you actually want to hurt people for liking you
k then
>>
I'd just like to be genuinely knowledgeable about a field that interests me. I'd like to contribute to it some way, but the chances of that happening are very unlikely.
>>
>>24655534
Yeah I'm fucking butthurt. Who wouldn't be? Being treated like dogshit for so many years is a valid reason for being mad. There is nothing wrong or illogical about it. Also, they wouldn't like me, or else they would be approaching me now. They only like what they see, or who they perceive me to be. So fuck off you cancerous piece of shit tripfag
>>
>>24655632
>I hate other people because I'm disgusting to look at
>I have the ability to fix this
No see that's a problem with you so if you're going to be mad at anybody it should be yourself
>>
>>24655686
>I hate other people because I'm disgusting to look at
Not entirely true. The fact that I'm disgusting to look at does not mean that 99% of society should shit on me at every chance possible. People laugh behind my back when I'm minding my own business. People fuck with me all the time. Maybe it is my fault for not changing sooner. I don't give a fuck. I will have my retribution.
>>
to care again
>>
>>24655534

Think of it this way. You're putting in a ton of effort to look nice (working out, hair, etc) because people didn't like you for who you were. So do they really like "you" or do they like what you forced yourself to become to appease them?

Also, nobody should ever feel bad for not wanting somebody, so get out of here with the "you can't reject people ever" attitude
>>
>>24655686
I think we can be mad at you for starters
>>
>>24655288
that was my goal from being fat lonely loser til my late teens
I am not zyzz tier by any means, but I have lived the dream for a few years now
>>
>>24655911
Why should they like someone who doesn't even care enough about themselves to take care of their body?

>>24655810
Your image says a lot about the kind of person you are
Especially when you could make it better but choose not to
basically theres a reason villains are always portrayed as ugly
>>
>>24655288
DON'T GET SHITTY TATTOOS FAMM
>>
Women will still not approach. Why risk the rejection when it's the man's "job" to approach. They'll just sit back and wait for you to do all the work as usual op, even if you're fit. You should get in shape for yourself and no one else. Especially not random cunts.
>>
File: Just lift brah xD.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
Just lift brah xD.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
Not with that 3/10 face, nigger.
>>
>>24656014
He doesn't want to get fit for them, but to BTFO them
>>
>>24655288
Underwater welding. Ocean is the last unknown besides space and I feel a primal instinct to explore the abyss. Although I won't be doing science, I'm sure I'll see some freaky shit while working. My biggest fear is getting eaten by a giant squid but it doesn't actually scare me, I entertain it. Plus I want the dosh to buy a mansion in Hawaii
>>
>>24655982

I'm >>24655911 and that's a fair thing to say. Nobody is obligated to like him, just as he's not obligated to like them back. They didn't like him back then, so if he makes himself better, he shouldn't feel obligated to like them

Though, I think that he'll find when he does get in shape and people start paying him attention, he's really going to like the attention and have a hard time turning it down

Yes, what he's saying is quite spiteful and callous, but if he can get to the place that he desires to be, I don't see why he can't turn down these girls that want him for his body or whatever he thinks is going to happen

I mean I guess we both agree here, we're both basically saying "Why should these girls settle for him when he's not willing to take care of himself?" it's just I'm going a step further and saying "if he starts to take care of himself, he has the right to turn down these girls"
>>
>>24655982
Wanting to be around someone who cares for themself (good hygiene, decent clothes, healthy) is totally understandable. It is a reflection of their self-esteem and somewhat of a predictor that they care about other people. We like to be cared about by people we care about.

Thinking that you have to be a body builder and dress like a movie star in order to be wanted is a different matter. Not everyone is attracted to that, and perhaps those that are should not be the ones you want to be with.
>>
>>24656144
>>24655982

Sorry if this wasn't clear, but what I said "and that's a fair thing to say", I was referring to what you said in your post, which was "Why should they like someone who doesn't even care enough about themselves to take care of their body?"
>>
I'm considered attractive and get approached regularly by girls, just to either ignore them or plain just mock them just to spite them for bringing you robots down.
I don't even care anymore.

Funnily enough some try to play the "must be gay" card, which my friends dissipate by mentioning my caring and loyal gf.
Butthurt ensues, like they can't even comprehend how could anyone reject them.

Anyway, don't forget there's someone there outside doing this, fellow robots.

And the next one will be just for (You)
>>
>>24656396
Based Chad. Were you a robot before, or why are you doing this?

>tfw you are living my dream
>>
>>24656576
>chad
>4chan
Pick one
>>
>>24656576
No chad really, just attractive enough to make them not care about my spergness (aka the lone wolf).

Looks do matter, don't make anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
File: ideal home.jpg (121 KB, 450x575) Image search: [Google]
ideal home.jpg
121 KB, 450x575
>>24655288
My dream?

>small off-the-grid house innawoods by a river, somewhere far enough from the city where I can see the stars
>own my own guiding company, doing what I love and taking people up mountains for a living
>qt3.14 outdoorsy tomboy gf who likes to camp/ rock climb.
>Live with and eventually marry, someday we'll have a couple of children
>Loyal doge to go on hikes with
>grow my own food by raising chickens/ goats/ small farm plot
>finish my book and get it published

I have the gf part figured out, along with some of the outdoor skills. Now I just have to finish school and I might be able to have this.
>>
File: 11alvfc.jpg (32 KB, 775x282) Image search: [Google]
11alvfc.jpg
32 KB, 775x282
>>24655288
Kek, check this out senpai:

>http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80508

Shit is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 34iqus6.png (289 KB, 615x652) Image search: [Google]
34iqus6.png
289 KB, 615x652
>>24657067
fatass roastie btfo
>>
>>24656051
There are definitely things some of those guys can do to raise their facial aesthetics. Getting a good haircut, better glasses/contacts, getting rid of acne will definitely help. I'm not saying they'll look like chad but probably will be average looking face and not as ugly. That combined with good body will be attractive to most girls
>>
File: acykog.jpg (45 KB, 559x551) Image search: [Google]
acykog.jpg
45 KB, 559x551
>>24657120
Imagine having whores flooding your inbox daily with PMs and having the luxury of rejecting all the sub-8's while still getting laid daily.
>>
File: WIN_20150904_145015.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150904_145015.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
I wanna fuck RayRay and his bf.
>>
>>24657067
>>24657120
>>24657186

Zyzz truly was a hero, putting self-entitled sluts in their place. Seems that on some level he'd associate with robots, even if his persona was the whole "fuck it brah just b urself"
>>
File: full pleb.jpg (135 KB, 563x528) Image search: [Google]
full pleb.jpg
135 KB, 563x528
>>24657322
Degeneracy has poisoned your mind. Re-read what you just typed. Seriously. Are you so desperate and deluded as to convince yourself that traps are real females, and that you're not a homosexual for wanting to fuck one?
>>
My dream is to one day be a man.
I'm a woman, so I'm pretty much fucked.
>tfw never even had a chance at Zyzz aesthetics
>>
File: aODvLaL.gif (553 KB, 250x151) Image search: [Google]
aODvLaL.gif
553 KB, 250x151
>>24657375

You don't wanna fuck RayRay(tm)?
>>
>>24657370
Kek, he even said it himself, "it's a fucking act, there is no Zyzz".

Didn't you know? Before lifting, Zyzz used to be a skelly World of Warcraft-playing dweeb loser.
>>
File: 1444808181119.jpg (70 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1444808181119.jpg
70 KB, 367x451
>>24657439
No, I don't want to fuck some deranged, degenerate faggot who's trying to pass off as a woman.
>>
File: BOHPUHHY!.jpg (79 KB, 326x232) Image search: [Google]
BOHPUHHY!.jpg
79 KB, 326x232
>>24657375
>his
>bf
I see no reference to gross girls.
>>
>>24655393
You'd get to a point where you'd have to reject most of them, as you would be drowning in so much pussy
>>
File: 4db.jpg (24 KB, 281x426) Image search: [Google]
4db.jpg
24 KB, 281x426
>>24656051
Holy shit that guy on the top left

>Years of grueling training and dieting
>Still shaped like a pear
>>
>>24655288
Me too, OP me too.

>We're all going to make it
>RIP Zyzz
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.