[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the dangers of jerking your penis like a retarded monkey in an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: real.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
real.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
>Sometime when i was 15 I read up online on jelqing techniques. I decided to give it a try for around 2 weeks and one day, as I did my usual exercises, I pulled down, heard a "pop" on my dick (which always happened). This time, immediately I lost my erection and I felt like as if my dick was "disconnected".

>1 month passed by - started feeling depressed

>1 year - suicidal

>2 years - stopped thinking about it

>10 years, present day - still can't get an erection

>Since then I haven't been able to achieve a full erection. That was 10 years ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2p7mlr/ive_been_impotent_since_i_was_15_because_of_an/

Jelq: not even once.
>>
Pls tell me you actually went to the hospital
>>
I'm convinced jelqing supporters are all guys with broken dicks trying to get others to break their dicks out of jealousy
Kind of an if I can't get an erection no one will thing
>>
Yeah that's what happens when you do it wrong.
>Been jelqing for 9 months
>Already added 1.5 inches to length
>More confidence
Just do it right
>>
>>24655412

>Just do it right

There's no "right" way to do it. The human penis is not constructed to be manipulated in such a way.

Jelqing is risking your entire life for the dubious prospect of somehow making your dick bigger. There's no proven safe way to do it and if you go to a doctor who's not an idiot he'll tell you how fucktarded you are to be trying this.
>>
>>24655506
If your less than 6 inches theres really nothing to lose though, you cant satisfy a girl anyways, so your are not risking anything
Let me tell you as a guy with a 4.5 inch dick who has been mocked and had girls walk out of the bedroom on him, I agree if your 10 inches dont fucking risk it, but for us cursed bros there is no reason no to
>>
>>24655550

Stop trying to have sex with size queens. Problem solved, no self-mutilation necessary.

The two biggest populations on earth are India and China--two countries not exactly known for the men having giant dicks. Think about that for five seconds.

What's worse--finding a nice girlfriend/wife who doesn't care about your slightly small dick, or risking destroying your ability to have sex?

The sane choice is the former choice.
>>
>>24655625
well i mean it's not like any of us are going to have sex anytime soon
>>
>>24655356
this desu family. I've never seen any proof that it works.
>>
>mfw dicklets are so desperate for another inch that they risk permanently crippling their penis

Dicklets, when will they learn?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.