[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why couldn't I have just been born attractive? Throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: yo.png (351 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
351 KB, 500x500
Why couldn't I have just been born attractive?

Throughout my day, I hate women for showing no attention to me. However, at night I look in the mirror and realize I'm ugly as fuck.

I spend time on my hair but if I try to put it up or anything I just look retarded.

If I was attractive and could actually work on my looks and do shit with my hair I would be in front of a mirror 24/7.

Fuck. Being a guy and being unable to control how you look sucks fucking ass.

I'll never be happy unless I look like pic related. I understand why girls hate me tb_h-senpai
>>
>>24654837
>I'll never be happy unless I look like pic related
That guy looks like a faggot.
>If I was attractive and could actually work on my looks and do shit with my hair I would be in front of a mirror 24/7
You're more than likely a faggot.

Just go for guys, they don't care what you look like.
>>
>>24654837
>Being a guy and being unable to control how you look sucks fucking ass
You know that it's much easier to raise your attractiveness as a male than a female right?
>>
>>24654942
>You're more than likely a faggot
>Just go for guys

>>
>>24654988
Literally wat

Girls
>make up
>literally can just straighten hair and be 3x more attractive

Guys:
>
>
>>
>>24654995
Was I stating the obvious? I was under the impression you were trying to go for girls from the end of your post.
>I understand why girls hate me tb_h-senpai
>>
>>24654942
>That guy looks like a faggot.
Yeah, I have to agree. He looks like a homosexual.

Why would you not want to be tall and strong instead of some justin bieber tier dicksucker? I really think that OP is underage.
>>
>>24655047
>he legitimately thinks girls like masculine features
>he doesn't realize girls are attracted to femininity

baka
>>
>>24655097
>girls are attracted to femininity

What could you do if I just pushed you aside and grabbed your girl? Nothing. This is why whites are losing their women to niggers. Niggers know that strength is all that matters whereas white men are deluded into thinking women want nice guys.
If a darkie touched a girl I was with, there would be a lynching.
>>
>>24654837
>Born attractive, was actually scouted to do a child model work
>Son of a single mother, nerd hobbies, anime
>No friends, but a few nerds
>Through middle-school some girls still tried to talk to me, had no interest in them at that time

>years forward, creepy unsocial nerd KV, 24 level

Looks don't worth shit
>>
>>24655144
actually if you look at all celebs girls are obsessed with, they all have attractive semi feminine faces

Niggers and liftfags will never be the most desired by girls since the only reason they get girls is their average - sub par looks yet great confidence.
>>
>>24655208
>actually if you look at all celebs girls are obsessed with, they all have attractive semi feminine faces
>girls

What age bracket are you talking about? And how would you even know what kind of guy girls like? Have you ever been to a bar or club? I've been to plenty. The guys that get the MOST attention are the ones that are tall and look strong. Fuck me. These shut ins want to talk about what women want with no first hand experience.
>>
>>24655176
>was actually scouted to do a child model work
Anon, I think you may have been molested and suppressed the memories.
>>
>>24655022
Let me rephrase what I said. It's not easier to raise your attractiveness but rather there is a higher potential to raise your attractiveness for guys.
Ok let's consider a 4/10 girl and 4/10 guy.

Girl
>make up adds 1-1.5 points max but it's not even real points because people can tell when a girl cakes on too much make up
>do everything and end up 5-5.5/10

Guys
>Work out
>Get a decent hair cut
>Wear better clothes
>Be confident
>Do everything and end up 6-7/10

For guys, attractiveness is based less on physical looks. Girls also judge your behavior, wealth, personality, skills, etc.
For girls, guys primarily care about looks. Personality matters but to a much smaller extent than for guys.
>>
I hate being dependent on someone. means they can threaten and abuse you and you can't do shit about it
>>
>>24655251
Nope, just a few photos for local advertisement
>>
what a pathetic post. theres heaps of things you can do to make yourself attractive. im not going to list them because you already know what they are but you're too lazy.

heres a thought, beauty fades, being attractive does not. you do not need to be beautiful to be attractive.

now if your face is deformed as fuck then its game over. but im assuming you're not on that level.
>>
>>24655252
Are you legitimately retarded? Facial aesthetic and genetic potential are everything.

Look at Zyzz. He was a lanky kid, but he didn't "become" a chad, he always was a chad, he just didn't know it.
>naturally tanned skin
>strong jawline and symmetrical face
>olympus-tier muscle insertions
The only things missing were a couple of roid cycles, and tadaa.

If your face is ugly, no amount of lifting, fashion, or styling product is going to fix that. I have good insertions and am tall, but there's nothing I can do to fix my face. Hopefully in the next five years we'll see some goundbreaking surgery to give us uglyfags a chance, but until then, fuck this shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (110 KB, 216x215) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
110 KB, 216x215
Supreme gentleman/10

fuucukkkckk the robot
>>
>>24655252
Better clothes is overrated, if an ugly kid does it he gets hate and is /fa/

And "being confident" is a normie meme that is very difficult to do
>>
>>24655398
Like I fucking said, it's worse to be a girl with an ugly face. It's harder for them to make up for it because guys decide whether a girl is attractive almost entirely based on looks.
For a guy, you can optimize factors other than your looks and girls will find you more attractive.
>>
>>24655536
The trick with wardrobe is not trying too hard. You have to pick a style that fits you and your looks. You'll definitely look better than someone who wears oversized jeans and an old hoodie which is probably what most people on this board normally wear.

I didn't say being confident is an easy thing to do but if you can master it, you'll definitely be more attractive to girls
>>
>>24654837
im moderately attractive and its really not all that great desu.. girls approach me and im just so socially fukt idk even what to do... people compliment me nearly every day but i'm such a social autismo with womyns it doesn't even matter..
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.