[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw chad >attract females based on looks alone >6'2''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CHAD.png (70 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
CHAD.png
70 KB, 1030x727
>tfw chad
>attract females based on looks alone
>6'2'' master race
>currently banging two chix

>tfw I was once a robot
>>
File: alone in the dark.jpg (16 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
alone in the dark.jpg
16 KB, 460x276
>tfw Niger
>Germanic peoples can't pronounce a soft "G"
>call us "Niggers"
>it sticks
>>
I'm in your boat, cyborg with full chad potential except I'm taller than you manlet ;)

Got any tips on how i can make it?
>>
>was once a robot
>6'2"

Yeah you were never a robot. Try being 5'8".
>>
People from Chad are actually very kind people. They're not like the "chads" or alphas here. This whole alpha phenomenon is unnatural and unique to the First World.

It's only in the capitalist West were people get bored with their relatively safe lives that they decide to create new threats like "quiet people oh oh better watch out for them they're all psychopaths".
>>
>6'2"
You poor thing. How's the weather down there?
>>
>>24654516
The honest thing about robots is that we have very similar ways of thinking about women to Chads. Except Chads get the pussy and Robots don't. Chads don't have to complain because although they think women are degenerate and not worth toil, they can still benefit sexually from them.
>>
>>24654674
Actual chads are very kind people. They try to integrate you into their clique without understanding you don't have the mettle to navigate it like they do. That's the sin of the chad.
>>
>>24654697
>thinking you can actually aggravate anyone with this
>>
>chad
>I was once a robot
pick one faggot
>>
File: SmugTesla.jpg (322 KB, 1500x2111) Image search: [Google]
SmugTesla.jpg
322 KB, 1500x2111
>>24654733
I obviously did
>>
File: 027124829.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
027124829.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>24654516
>once a robot
welcome home friend
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.