[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you buy a pet emu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Would you buy a pet emu?
>>
>>24654096
I used to take care of emus when I worked at an animal sanctuary in highschool. They're chill as fuck, interesting to watch, and like being petted. I'd like to own a dinosaur someday, but you have to get more than one otherwise they get lonely.

Also I need an emu to help me fend off australian shitposters on /int/.
>>
>>24654096
there's a farm a few miles from me that used to raise emus. I don't know if they still do, I don't go down that street very often. Every once in a while you'd see the whole flock of them (is a flock what it's called?) chilling in the field.

I've always wondered if I could get an egg and make a two-pound omelette.
>>
they're fucking terrifying
>>
australia was at war with emus once, we lost. so no i wouldn't fucking pet it you cunt.
>>
File: 1396643301675s.jpg (3 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1396643301675s.jpg
3 KB, 119x125
>mfw an americunt calls an emu an emoo
>>
>>24654176

They pretty much are dinosaurs, f@m. Them fucks and crocodiles.
>>
>>24654482
>>24654176
the ones raised in captivity are pretty chill
the wild ones are fucking insane. you do not want to get near them
>>
>>24654727

I thought it was like E-mew?
>>
File: decisive emu victory.jpg (34 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
decisive emu victory.jpg
34 KB, 320x352
>>24654726
>Casualties and losses: 10,000 rounds of ammo, dignity
ayy lmao
>>
>>24654663
Taking care of swans or asian silver pheasants is a lot more terrifying. They'll cut you.

>>24654775
Pretty much this. We raised them where I worked from chicks, and they got really attached to my boss who raised them and were fine. Grown up untamed they're fucking velociraptors who won't think twice about spilling your intestines with their claws. that being said you should still be careful and calm around them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.