[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could impregnate a girl right now, would you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x357
If you could impregnate a girl right now, would you do it?
>>
>>24653871
yeah, without a doubt
>>
>>24653871
Hell to the fuck nah!
>>
>>24653871
Fuck no, why the hell would I want that kind of responsibility?
>>
>>24653871
Fuck no. I'm a hit it and quit it kind of guy.Or at least I wish I was.
>>
Only if it comes with zero responsibility
>>
File: tim-allen_416x416.jpg (41 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
tim-allen_416x416.jpg
41 KB, 416x416
>>24653871
Do I have to raise the kid? I'd do it if I did something fantastic, like saved her whole village, and the child would be hailed as the son of a hero, and go on some epic quest, only to find out I work in IT in the real world, and that was kind of a one time thing.
>>
>>24653871
>Giving a woman 18 years of your life
Nah, man. Nah.
>>
>>24653871
uhh.. i'll come inside every single time if it's like 99% certainty of no pregnancy. I'm 20 years old and about to start university. I have no fucking time or money to take care of a pregnant girl and then girl + baby.
>>
Go halves in the abortion.
>>
>>24653871
>the nigger's already hiding
lel
>>
>>24653871
if she's hot and I don't have to look after the baby
>>
>>24653968
I fucking love this idea. Anon stumbles upon a magic village with 200's~ technology and saves them by redirecting their well so they don't all get cholera and becomes a god. Then they travel to visit their hero and have to see him wageslave for the rest of his life.
>>
Any consequences? I've knocked up a girl no strings attached, I'd do it again. I'm not ready to be a proper father or supporter though.
>>
>>24653871
No, I'm 20 and single and have $2,000 to my name
>>
>>24653871
>taken with a digital camera

lol this pic has probably been triggering autists for over a decade
>>
File: 1446938236440.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
1446938236440.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1810
>>24653871
No. My genes are generally shit. Wouldn't bring a child to this normie-fest.
>>
it would be a nightmare financially but id have a family
>>
>>24653871
yes. with my oneitis.
then i'd dissapear
>>
If I could remotely impregnate actresses and stuff without anyone knowing, that would be great.
>>
I have no idea how any of you fucks can say yes. If you're even on this board in the first place your shit tier genetics should not be passed on. To have children while being the kind of pathetic sick fuck who browses this board would probably be the single most selfish thing you could do.
>>
>>24653871
well im not gay so yeah
>>
>>24653871
Would she know it's me? Or is it like a sneak in rape/impregnate deal. Cause I don't wanna have to pay for that shit
>>
As long as she has a skyrim tattoo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.