[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you robots cope with the fact that you'll never be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1248985.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1248985.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
How do you robots cope with the fact that you'll never be able to obtain a cute girlfriend?
>>
I sleep a lot.

I also bang hookers. Lots and lots of hookers
>>
>wanting a gf

You need to lurk more. You clearly don't hate women enough yet.
>>
I don't really care to be honest. The whole reason why I'm not out having fun and living my life is because I'm simply not wired for it. I really don't have a strong drive to socialize or be around other people, and I've fully accepted that I'm destined to be forever alone. I'm sure that one day I'll wake up and regret all of it but at the moment I really don't care.
>>
File: talk shit get hit.jpg (79 KB, 489x558) Image search: [Google]
talk shit get hit.jpg
79 KB, 489x558
>>24653591
>Have date with qt3.14 azn tomorrow
>Last date we just held hands and looked into each others' eyes
>She's 5'2'', slim and slender
>Hella adorable
>This isn't out of the ordinary for me
>I'm a full blown normie with a nice backlog of romantic and sexual partners
>I came to 4chan from reddit because "le final boss of the internet" may may
>went from /b/ to /fit/ because I'm not retarded and I've competed in athletics from middle school through college
>Used to come here just to feel better about my life when I was feeling down
>Now I just come for the dank memes and because r9k is an anything goes fuckfest (tired of getting banned from other boards for going off topics)
>I've grown to resent "robots" for shitting up my original content board with their pathetic defeatism

I AM NORMIE

DESTROYER OF TENDIES

>Implying anyone actually read any of that

Wew lad
>>
>>24653718
how old are you? extra characters
>>
>>24653838

I have. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24653718
>I'm simply not wired for it.
I envy that to a degree, I'm wired for it but I can't obtain it because I'm ugly as sin.
>>
File: A talking cat_Pizza Turtle.jpg (87 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
A talking cat_Pizza Turtle.jpg
87 KB, 640x625
>>24653894
No, you don't have a date tomorrow. I have a date tomorrow. You'll spend tomorrow jacking off and trying to feel superior to some anon on the internet with le ebin english pedantry.

But because you never graduated high school you'll fail hard and chase your failure with cheap liquor and hot pockets until you pass out
>>
>>24653993
Why would you brag about your life here? I honestly don't understand. I'm glad you are content and have a happy existence.
>>
File: Now this is shitposting.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Now this is shitposting.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>24654070
Why wouldn't I?

Original content board, bitch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.