[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /becomingfat/ here? >Just ate a whole large Meat Lovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
Who /becomingfat/ here?

>Just ate a whole large Meat Lovers pizza myself, in one sitting
>It used to be just medium
>My metabolism is starting to fade away, and the college student diet is starting to get to me
>Looked in the mirror and realized that I've become grinchmode
>Can no longer identify my jawline, chin is becoming less defined
>>
>ride bike 8km (one way)to work every day
>eat mostly rice and beans with stir-fry veggies
>apples, oranges, seaweed chips, and rice cakes for snacks
>dates when I am craving sugar/dessert
>play drums for 1-2 hours 3 nights a week + jam sessions + gigs once in a blue moon
>chubby girl once refused to have sex with me once I took my clothes off because I was "too hot" and it made her "feel ugly"
>tfw cockblocked by own sexiness
>tfw just want to fuck chubbies but can't
>tfw only traditionally "hot" thin girls want me
feels kinda bad and kinda good i can't sort out these feels
>>
>>24653633
U gay nigga, aint no mystery
>>
>start uni
>gyms expensive as fuck and far away
>all the martial arts places have training at times that don't fit my schedule
>never exercise
>shared kitchen so i never cook because i hate people
>gained 5kg in a year
>BMI on the edge of being overweight
>start to notice a gut forming

eric simply eric
>>
>>24653499
>Started becoming skinnyfat
>Decided I didn't want to no mo
>Stopped eating junk food snacks
>Only eat 2 meals a day
>Still eat pizza occasionally
>Maybe have ice cream or a chocolate dessert once a week
>Food becomes more pleasurable because you hold out instead of eating all the time
>Losing weight

Easy as fuck
Feels goodman.
>>
>>24653829
Great, now you're just skinnyskinny.
>>
>>24653633
>tfw just want to fuck chubbies but can't

nice bate mait
fatties crave hottie cock
>>
>>24653499
step 1: cut out the sugary drinks
step 2: skip meals
>>
>>24653633
hmmmmm vegan?
>>
why can't you retarded niggas just count calories? It's not hard and literally the only thing you have to do.
>>
>>24653861
FEELS GR8 M8
>>
>>24653983
Adds way too much stress. Makes me feel like shit for having 2000 calories in a day, even if I only eat 1500 every other day. If you don't count calories it's much easier.
>>
>>24653499
Why don't you stop eating so much you fat cunt?
>>
>>24654030
>If you don't count calories it's much easier.
classic fat logic. yeah, it's much easier to overeat.
>>
>>24654129
I don't cunt calories and never been fat. I can eat as much as I want(as long as I don't eat junk).
>>
>>24654173
>I can eat as much as I want(as long as I don't eat junk).
justsmhtbqhf
>>
>>24653499
proof that all fatties need to do is stop stuffing their guts
also checked just like your double chin
>>
I've always been hungry skeleton. Then I became obsessed with the gym and got skinnyfat but also packed on a good bit of muscle, then stress of working nights and going to classes got to me and I dropped gym and continued to eat at the same amount of energy, but no longer clean, dirty as fuck. Weird because I've never cared for sweets until after quitting gym. I've lately noticed I look disgusting. It doesn't help that I work with drug addicts who come in and they have beautiful bodies aside from the trackmarks and sores and shit. Low fat, just a little muscle, sunken eyes, I love the aesthetic. The past few weeks I've been easing out of my garbage diet and slowly cutting back on calories. It consumes a lot of my thoughts. I'm not anorexic but I do like the skeleton look and last time I got skinny fat I cut down to a frail 115 at 6'2. I'm currently 149(always piss and shit before I weigh so I don't cry about breaking 150). Anyway it's disgusting. I am quite pleased with the work I did on my lats and delts but I ignored pretty much every other muscle, I guess the tris got a little action. I did the big 4 but I mostly focused on ohp and kind of rushed through the others so I could get to the db fun. I'd hate to lose my work but myonuclei are forever. I should go back to my 1500cal/day thing for a while until I get back to anorexic abs. I guess what really brougt the realization about was when I was stripping searching some guy who was 6'5 and weighed 140. He had abs proudly displayed against a backdrop of ribs, you could see every detail of his scapula through his back, as well as his ribs, the clavicles, the wrist, his vertebrae, it was like viewing a work of art. I'm not even gay, this is just a pure admiration for beauty in its most perfect form. Now from the waist down I wasn't so excited, his iliac crest was nice but I didn't like how the greater trochanter of his femur was so visible, and his thighs looked too small. I don't like knobby knees. 2k limit...
>>
>always a few kgs overweight
>just took DNP and lost 12kgs in 3 weeks
>could probably do this the rest of my life
>>
>>24654305

How did you dose it? I"ve been considering it lately. I'd do it slow and steady though. 250mg/day, 3 weeks on 3 weeks off until I'm skelly. I ordered some sarms, but they were from chinese. I think they worked but I"m not sure if it's placebo or not. It wasn't the night and being on the surface of the sun difference like it was when I had access to test. I could do that on my 3 weeks off to help with sparing muscle and accelerate fat loss while my body returns from being yellow.
>>
>>24653499
>always been skinnyfat
>picky eater with a bad diet, love junk food
>have to really count calories to lose weight
>it was actually working for a few months, but had trouble dealing with hunger at night after reaching my calorie limit
>start slipping a little, thinking it wouldn't be too bad if I had just a few extra cookies or something
>was able to get it back under control for a while, but it happened again
>now the extra portions are getting larger and larger

I'm trapped in this never ending cycle
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.