[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For everyone without a GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-12-34-15.png (453 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-12-34-15.png
453 KB, 1440x2560
Robots would do well to heed this advice.
>>
>>24653295
I'd rather be a good person than a nice person.
>>
>>2465329
what was he responding to
>>
>>24653334
What the fuck does that even mean? Jesus christ. You clearly aren't a SMART person.
>>
>>24653386

"Why don't girls get to know a guy and think 'maybe I'll be this fella's girlfriend jf he's nice enough'"
>>
>>24653401
>good person
What people call chad
>nice person
What people call unnattrative guys who pursue a single girl in hopes of a monogamous relation
>>
>>24653295
Australia is an entire country of brodudes and rednecks lmao
>>
>>24653401
Read carefully, a nice person is only nice to seek approval and for their long term benefit while a good person does something for the sake of being good. I good person doesn't do it for reputation and they do it for doing something good.
>>
>>24653469
Are you implying that normies are good people? They aren't good people. They WANT you to think they're good people but they only care about 2 things 1. themselves, and 2. how others see them. I'm not saying shut ins, NEETs, etc are nicer people but they're far more honest people.

>>24653538
Right...
Well I wouldn't call the first person a nice person and you shouldn't either. Think of a better way to describe them. Selfish, scumbag, etc.
>>
>>24653565
I agree with both of your replies
>>
>>24653295
Fuck it's hard not to be over-nice though. I don't idealize anyone or put them on a pedestal but there are so few oppurtunities with interesting people in my life that when one comes along I panic that I'll screw it up.
>>
What the fuck is a sheila? I don't speak kangaroo
>>
>>24653799
sheila = a female
not tryna have a go = no offense
fella = a person (usually referring to a guy)
top bloke = good guy
root = sex
spew = uses this word instead of spend because hes australian, i guess

I'm Australian but I don't sound anything like this guy. God damn Bogans.
>>
>>24653295
>getting to know her
Yeah, good luck with that. While you're getting to know her, the other guys are already fucking her.

Wanting to 'get to know her' shows indecisiveness.
>>
>Implying I could approach a woman
>Implying girls I as much as glance at haven't found it unnerving
>Nice people say it is because I have a "powerful" gaze
>Implying not euphemism for scary
>>
>they either go into either wanting a relationship or a root where as you should be starting off in the mindset of getting to know the sheila before deciding wether or not to spew all your time and effort into her
But I get attached and fall in love quickly
>>
>>24653295
fuck off op i don't want a girlfriend because i don't serve fucking women.
>>
File: 1444596197053.jpg (113 KB, 1234x354) Image search: [Google]
1444596197053.jpg
113 KB, 1234x354
>>24653295
That guy is a total bro, than that female cunt had to pipe in with a self centered comment and totally ruined a nice image. Someone crop that cunt out please.
>>
what the fuck is a sheila? I'm not reading that wall of text fuck you
>>
>>24654425

m8 she just said what he said but not sugar coated
>>
>>24653295
luke is just waffling talking generic nonsense.

tish is talking sense.
>>
>>24654658
>>24654425

he is being nice so you like him.

she might be a bit curt but her advice is sound and to the point
>>
>>24654589
totally not the same. Plus she had no reason to respond, she was just trying be an attention whore and push are pathetic stronk female agenda. I fucking hate females. She should have never said anything. It was a nice screencap of a bro giving advice to another bro, than you have this bitch come into the frame "Uggg It's not us females fault we don't like you unless your a chad ". She should have kept her whore mouth shut and she comes off very bitch and condescending.
>>
>>24654720

Well the guy that was writing the blog is her boyfriend.
>>
>>24654753
What, he gets himself a girlfriend and suddenly he's an expert on how to get girlfriends?

Sounds like every normie ever. Do thing once, become expert.
>>
So correct me if I'm wrong, but what luke is implying , is to get girls you have to ride ATV's ?
>>
>>24653295
>Just take a look at yourself and work out why
I figured it out. It's autism. Now what, eh? Should I just take the anti-autism cure?
>>
>>24654425
I wish my father had told me this shit when I was a kid.

Feels weird to have to learn this stuff from anonymous posters on an anime image board. Our society is fucked up.
>>
>>24653538
No one does anything "just because it's good"
Either it makes them look good, or it makes them feel good, or there's another benefit.
>>
>>24655118

Would you date someone with down's syndrome? Why not?

Normies just see autistic people as weird - which being honest they kind of are, I seen this kid with autism and his aunty like seen a toy of his and was like "oh wow what a nice thing, what's his name" and he just snatched it off of her and was like "NOO!" With people like that what can you expect?

I'm not saying I blame you for being autistic by you have to understand that mannerisms that go radically against the norm weird people out. Why not get an autistic girlfriend?
>>
>>24653295
i have a small dick so i don't have to worry about getting a gf because it'll never happen anyway
feels pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>24653908
he sounds like a good bloke. probably lives in the bush hence why he speaks like that. most of the people ive met who live in the country (usually farmers) have all been great down to earth people.
>>
>>24655359
>or there's another benefit.
Like the betterment of yourself, society and mankind?
My, how selfish.
>>
>>24655446
>a good bloke
>not a proper crackin' fella
>>
>>24655462
Sure, that's totally why humans do things. Just look at our society, built purely on the good deeds of men who just wanted to better mankind. Yeah, that's it.
>>
>>24653401
>I'm stupid and angry!!
>>
Can someone please translate this into english?
>>
File: 1441246898816.gif (153 KB, 612x1437) Image search: [Google]
1441246898816.gif
153 KB, 612x1437
>>24656670
>Every girl ive dated said she liked me because I was nice. Not clingy or creepy but actually a good hearted person.
>Dont think you deserve the best girl. Most guys go in to hard wanting a relationship.
>Act like girls do, dont waste all your time and effort on someone you like but get to know them slowly and see if you actually like them as a person.
>You dont need a gf to be happy.
>If no one likes you, then think about why they dont and try to fix the problem.

This fucking mongoloids speech is on the level of a retarded goblin.
>>
>>24653295

Honestly, Luke is right.

The problem a lot of men have is that they invest in women they don't know very much about. They obsess over a girl in their class they've never talked to, or have a crush on a platonic friend with whom they've never shared a single moment of intimacy.

I'm not single right now, but when I am, I very, very quickly drop girls who don't reciprocate my interest. If I don't get a text back, maybe I'll text again if the situation seems ambiguous or a conversation naturally reached a conclusion. If I still don't have any luck, I delete her contact from my phone and our conversation chain. She's done unless she hits me back, and even then I'm going to refuse to make her a priority.

I've slept with about 20 women, with most of my hookups coming between long-term relationships. I'm still good friends with a lot of those girls, and that's because I try not to invest too much time in vapid sluts.
>>
Luke's advice isn't the best. It's not the case of get a quad bike, look cool and they'll come to you; men still need to put in effort to meet women. Women don't need to do anything funnily enough.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.