[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /wannabe badass/ here? i just wanna be the bad boy that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1432186033571.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1432186033571.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
who /wannabe badass/ here?

i just wanna be the bad boy that girls get wet for, who's life is one big joke.. why'd i have to be born so beta? im gonna die having had no fun..
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x375
God gave us dank memes, normies will never truly appreciate them.
>>
>be a beta fag my whole life
>always very shy and timid
>one day in high school the teacher said if i can't figure out the material i'm probably not smart enough for college
>snapped and went ape shit, told the teacher to go fuck herself and flipped a desk
>everyone was afraid of me after that

Don't fall for the bad boy meme. it only works if you are tall and handsome.
>>
>>24652112
check out my dank dubs tbqh
>>
File: 668397.jpg (30 KB, 460x346) Image search: [Google]
668397.jpg
30 KB, 460x346
>>24652076
is this you OP?
Just look like a bad motherfucker
and people will either want to stab you in the throat or befriend you because they are scared you might stab them in the throat eitherway you will probably get stabbed and die
>>
>>24652182
you sperged out. badboy life is getting drunk an blazed with ur homies before class, then throwing paper balls at qts in class, they giggle desperate to gag on your cock tomorrow when you skip school and throw a party instead
>>
>>24652182
that's not bad boy you retard
that's a psychopath
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.