[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Columbine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: trenchoatmob.jpg (82 KB, 834x641) Image search: [Google]
trenchoatmob.jpg
82 KB, 834x641
Why did they do it, robots?
>>
because they were mentally ill and wanted to be noticed. nothing more, nothing less.
>>
this kind of thing, as well as genocide, starvation and war, is a natural consequence of social darwinism
they even wrote about "survival of the fittest" in their diaries
>people will actually defend capitalism
>>
virginssssss sd
>>
File: 1447793899344.jpg (58 KB, 601x439) Image search: [Google]
1447793899344.jpg
58 KB, 601x439
Because violent video games like Doom allowed for demons to enter their bodies.
>>
>>24652153
iktf
sounds like my ded mom
>>
File: implying.png (154 KB, 420x320) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
154 KB, 420x320
>>24651334
>implying you can ever know
imagine you committed suicide due to your redpill knowledge on how shit the world is and someone called you fat a week before you an hero'd due to unrelated reasons and everyone says "it was because of constant bulling we need to stop it!"

just looking for reason to give moar attention to these people
>>
>>24651334
They didn't leave a mystery Anon, read the Journals, particularly Eric's. It's pretty self explanatory.
http://www.acolumbinesite.com/diary.html

If, even after reading all of this you still don't get it, then I really can't help you Anon. That's like reading all of "My Twisted World" and not knowing why Elliot did what he did.
>>
File: Holy27.jpg (49 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
Holy27.jpg
49 KB, 398x600
Because of this sick fuck tainting their minds.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.