[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon, how's that girlfriend hunt coming along? want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1442406168470.jpg (930 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1442406168470.jpg
930 KB, 2560x1440
>hey anon, how's that girlfriend hunt coming along? want a few tips?
>>
2 weeks with tinder, im not fat, so im swiping right on all profiles but obese cows. Why would the 7s swipe right on me if they dont have to settle for a fellow 7 male
>>
>>24651005
There's a major qt at my school I want to talk to, but I always chicken out. What do?
She's smiled at me twice already
>>
File: wizard.png (24 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
24 KB, 250x300
>>24651065
>>24651050
keks, the both of ye
>>
>>24651065
Talk to her senpai tbqh
>>
Nope, I'm done with your little games. I'm gonna live the single life for good.
>>
>>24651005
How do you talk to girls? Seriously, what do you even talk about?

And before you say "Just talk to them like you'd talk to any other guy," I don't know how to talk to guys either.
>>
>>24651253
Depends on context. If you're at college and she's in one of our classes
"Oh hey, you're in _____'s class right? Hi, I'm ____ You are?"

If she's not in one of your classes:
Stalk her over social media to ensure that she's not a feminist that will public shame you for harassment and objectification. If she's not:

"Hey, I'm sorry if this is a weird compliment, but you look like a very cool person. Hi I'm _______. You are?"
>>
>>24651005
Yeah everything was perfect for weeks with this girl on my Skype. Out of nowhere she's basically brushing me off saying she's tired or busy the last two days.

What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>24651330
I'm at college. Girls in my classes are out of question because it's been too long. They've been around me too much.

Starting a conversation like that sounds very odd and contrived but okay. Let's say that I do it anyways, what am I supposed to say next? What do we talk about?
>>
>>24651381
Met someone else, most likely.

Sorry about your luck, but the fact is women get their pick of the litter.
>>
>Setting up my new house so if I have a woman over she won't hate being there
>Realize I would hate being there if I had a woman over
>Realize I'm so prepared to get cheated on that I'd rather just not start a relationship
>Can't even visualize being good enough for a fat girl because they're worshipped too
>>
I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for one.
>>
>>24651203
What the fuck do I say to her to not seem like a creeper though? There are gonna be other people in the vicinity, for fuck's sake
>>
>>24651005
how should I close the deal, when I asked if she is in love with me she said more yes then no?
>>
>>24651005
Why would I take tips from a cat?
>>
>>24651544
>Alright girl, my flight plan lists me, you, but none of your friends
>>
Terribly. Anything over a 3 won't respond on dating sites and I have no idea how to meet people irl. Even if I did, anything over a 3 probably wouldn't respond positively anyway.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.