[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently sitting alone in a Dairy Queen. I just found out I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Currently sitting alone in a Dairy Queen. I just found out I didn't take an online final exam for my class so I've most likely failed that class now. Fuck my life. Any other robots out there have any uni advice?
>>
>>24650972
Eat tendies then kill yourself.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24651002
Working on it fag
>>
>>24651036
Quit fucking around and eat them.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24651059
Satisfied?
>>
>>24651088
And what about the bread and fries?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>24651144
Done. The depression helps with scarfing it down.
>>
>>24651167
Did you finish your drinks?
>>
go fucking beg your professor to make it up you retard.
>>
>>24650972
Online? You go to college online, I take it?

..or has IRL college changed while I wasn't paying attention?

Sorry if I sound retarded.
>>
>>24651186
Yeah soda is all gone and the brownie blizzard shit thing is gone too
>>
>>24650972
What uni are you at senpai?
Maybe a robot from your uni could help you out
>>
>>24651245
why are all tripfags confirmed 35 year old autists
>>
>>24651245
Nah I go to a university. He put the final online during fucking thanksgiving break without saying a word. Then sent me an email today saying I didn't take it and he's giving me a 0
>>
>>24651229
Already sent him 2 emails. He's a big dumb nigger too. I'm literally about to have my life thrown away because of a big dumb nigger
>>
dairy queen is shit tier. Their tenders basket is like $6 and only comes with 3 tenders, some shitty fries, and 2 pieces of toast which you can tell are literally just spongified microwaved pieces of nasty ass bread. only good thing that is reasonably priced is their blizzards
>>
>>24651303
That bread did suck ass
>>
>>24651271
fucking hate when professors change parts of the course unannounced. Unless it was in the syllabus, in which case that's on you, pham.
>>
>>24651300
What class is it faggot? Uni is easy so far.
>>
>>24651300
Man the fuck up and take the class again next semester you autist or go to the dean and tell him that you were treated unfairly and should be given a chance to take the test
>>
Look man, it's gonna be ok. No matter what happens, you'll land on your feet. I believe in you, anon. Seriously. This isn't the end, if you can't make it up, you can try appealing it to the administration. I had some cunt prof pull something like this and I basically just snitched and they forced him to give me a B in the class.
>>
>>24651400
Thanks anon, your right. Somthing about sitting alone in a Dairy Queen eating tendies and shitty bread made me think life was over. Thank you
>>
>>24650972
When I was suicidally depressed I used to pick a McDonalds and hang out there all day, ordering dollar-menu shit and chugging my soda.

Can't really say there's an easy way to get better without sounding like "Just bee yourself," but I do know the feel. Ragequit uni twice, the second time I decided I should probably realize it wasn't for me.
>>
>>24652365
>I decided it wasn't for me

What do you do now?

Not OP but I don't want to get stuck working construction for the rest of my life
>>
>>24652789
>I don't want to get stuck working construction
Top kek because that's what I do, and it's everything that I felt was missing from uni. Constant work throughout the workday means I go home feeling like I've accomplished something, and the hardworking bluecollar crowd means I can let slip shit like "don't jew me" or "fucking niggers" on the jobsite and coworkers will laugh along with me. If I'd finished up education and gone whitecollar, I'd've had to police myself like a motherfucker to keep my sometimes /pol/-tier views from slipping out and getting me fired forever.

Besides, you kinda think of it as some minimum-wage-tier shit, but if you put a little effort in, construction can yield gold. I know some electricians and even masons making six figures.

No offense, but you sound really elitist for someone who's about to drop out of uni. What's your major? If you're STEM or something equally mindfucking, try just taking a Chad-tier major like History or English, if you've already got family money in the "Anon's College Fund" account. There are a lot of mid-level government and even corporate jobs where the hiring officer doesn't give a fuck what you majored in, so long as there's a "Bachelor's Degree in [whatever]" after your name on your resume.
>>
>>24650972
I have made this mistake before when I was in uni but not with a FINAL exam.

What you need to do is talk to the professor. There is a real chance that they might allow you to make it up, even if they cut your grade. There is a big big difference between taking the exam and getting a 50 and getting something like a D for the semester and getting a 0 on the exam and ensuring an F. I strongly encourage you to approach the professor ASAP. What I would do is finish your DQ food then go home and take the test and email your answers to the professor with a frantic email. I assume you won't be able to submit it online late but you should be able to find the questions or whatever it was and answer them in another form and then email that to them right away and ask for mercy.

When I was a freshman I was reluctant to do stuff like this but I was surprised how many times I saw this work for friends/classmates.
>>
File: 1448155190721.jpg (212 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1448155190721.jpg
212 KB, 1000x667
>>24650972
Shit can be talked out.
I hope you make it f/am.
>>
>>24653014
Well I am elitist about it because I come from a well off family and moving downward in class would be very demoralizing and yes I am doing STEM
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 190x266
>>24653232
Jesus Christ this

My family is very large and very wealthy and very centralized in my area. I see them all the time. Lots of eyes and mouths. Always asking me how I'm doing, what classes I'm taking. I went to a college prep charter school and made great grades, passed all my AP's and whatnot, so it didn't help that I built my reputation as being smart, now I'm in my sixth semester failing out of engineering because I don't have the drive in me to keep going. My future doesn't scare me as bad as having to be around my family.
>>
>>24653232
>Well I am elitist about it
At least you're honest. I used to be pretty damn elitist too, was Engineering myself.
>doing STEM, family, blah blah
My brother was something along the lines of Business Finance, now he's in a salaried position and renting a three-bedroom house in downtown Chicago on his own. STEM isn't the only way to make money. Business degrees probably help people like us form valuable socialization skills, for that matter.

If you're so in with your family, have you talked with them about it, and not in the ultimatum "I'm quitting college #dealwithit" way, but sitting down and telling them your problems? That would've saved a lot of heartache and dead ends if I'd've done that.
>>
Ok so >>24648763 ok?
So, you are a lot few little bit

Huff fight. High hopes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.