[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really angry today. I keep thinking about past shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: nony.png (124 KB, 278x311) Image search: [Google]
nony.png
124 KB, 278x311
I'm really angry today. I keep thinking about past shit that happened to me the anger just grows.

Why, man? Why this shit keep happening?
>>
What happened did like ur dad diddle your naughty bits
>>
>>24650989

are you projecting onto me m8
>>
>>24651011
Naw my bits only get diddled by ladies
But how about yours
>>
>>24651049
is this how brittish people really talk?
>>
you should try to make a playlist a songs that put a smile on your face

and you should also let go

try this, see all the emotions that build up in your stomach and nerves, on your brain ?

try to see them, try to feel them like you would feel a nice desk, or a tree but with all your body at the same time

try it but there is one rule: you can't concentrate on a particular area, you got the to feel the whole of it

and keep breating

peace
>>
>>24650948
Tyler wtf you doing here man get back to playing Starcraft.
>>
>>24650948
have you considered listening to linkin park?
>>
Jerk off dude. Every time I think I'm feeling depressed and start getting bitter about not talking to girls, it always turns out that I was really just pent up.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.