[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Parents.jpg (88 KB, 682x282) Image search: [Google]
Parents.jpg
88 KB, 682x282
Hey robots, I just wanna know how your parents met, just curious. I'll start.

>they met at a Doom LAN party
>they hit it off pretty well apparently
>they got married pretty quickly, less than a year after they met
>I was born only 4 months after the marriage
>>
>>24650727
Are they still together? I hope so, that's pretty sweet mi familia.
>>
My dad was older my mom was in high school
he fucked her and she got pregnant
she thought I was the flu but I was a babby instead
I got borned
the end
now I financially support my mom :( I have no friends

the end

of course they aren't together you twat
>>
I don't know the story but I imagine it went something like this

Mom: "Hello I'm 30, have 3 kids and am desperate for a provider"
Dad: "I am desperate for a mate as well, let us join"

Then they accidentally had me, oops. Then they divorced.
>>
Both my sets of grandparents were divorced and my dad and mom met when my dad was home from the army and his dad was dating my mom's mom.

My dad's dad married my mom's mom and my parents married later on.
>>
College cheerleader mom cheats on her boyfriend with college football quarterback chad, 9 months later here I am, which makes me theorize chad and stacy are genetic dead ends since their supposed superior genes made me
>>
My parents met during finals week at their high school. My mom borrowed her dads Lincoln and offered to give my dad a ride home after finals, since he was a dirty hippy who didn't have a car.

She told me he was ugly and she didn't even like him but he was really nice and kind so she decided to give it a shot. They got married the next year. They've been married for 40 something years.
>>
>>24650863
>tfw this will never be you
Life is cruel
>>
>>24650816
So your parents are stepbrother and stepsister?
>>
>their moms were friends and had kids
>played together as kids
>dad was chad, mom was fat girl growing up
>dated on and off
>mom got engaged to some guy, dumped him for my dad
>married 27 years
>>
>dad was in the navy, worked on a sub
>gets out
>ends of tending bar at a hotel my mom is working at (she's a receptionist)
>they know each other's names but they don't really see each other since they work in totally different parts of the hotel and at totally different times
>word gets around that my dad can do "hanging situps" (basically you hook your feet onto a pull-up bar and then do situps while hanging upside-down)
>one Friday night my mom has to go to the bar for something
>she hears tons of cheering and chanting
>she walks in
>my dad is hanging by his feet from the rafter over the bar, reaching for a shot glass on the bar
>someone bet that he couldn't pull himself up to the rafter, hang by his feet, and then drink a shot of whiskey inverted without spilling a drop or falling
>just as he starts to sip from the glass mom yells "ANON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE"
>he looks up and spews the whiskey
>focus is thrown off
>falls from the rafter and crashes onto the bar, shattering every single glass and bottle on the damn thing
>they go on their first date a week later
>mom says "just so you know, I'm not looking to get married"
>dad says "thank god, me either"
>a year later they're married
>they're coming up on their 30th anniversary next May

They give each other so much shit but it's clear they love each other.
>>
Too many feels in this thread. Feels from an alternate universe.
>>
>>24650761
yeah, they still are together, it's been almost 18 years now
>>
>with divorce so prevalent and feminism ruining society you will never experience meeting the love of your life at a young age, marrying her and staying married for decades until one of you dies from old age

Why was I born into this cursed period of time?
>>
I don't know and I don't want to
knowing them it was probably drugs related
>>
>>24650727
>mom's family flees from the soviet union in the 70's
>dad leaves west germany in the 80's
>end up working at a hotel together in the early 90's
>get married and then have my brother an I
>>
File: 1441856609045.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1441856609045.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>24651160
You're 17. Underageb&
>>
My parents met in an underground shelter during the Croatian war of independence. My dad was a low ranking officer and my mom worked as a radio host.

I don't know the details.
>>
>tfw I don't know

My parents never talked about anything.

Then they wonder why I have trouble talking to people. Or maybe they didn't. How would I even know.
>>
>>24651160
>almost 18 years now
Nice b8.
>>
>>24650997
This is such a sweet story, anon.
>>
They met at a photo shoot, had lunch, and she ended up going back home with him to see about renting a room from his mom. /ss/ happened some time later, I was born, and eventually they got married when he came of age.
>>
I have no idea. But my dad is a dumb womanizer. He was 24 and already had a daughter by the time he met my mother who was 16. He somehow managed to trick her, and by the time she was 17 yours truly was born.
>>
>>24650727
It's so fake it's good
>>
>>24650950
yep, but the creepiness is mitigated by the fact that they met as adults
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.