[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What is your biggest weakness How do you answer this in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448766569457.jpg (56 KB, 300x437) Image search: [Google]
1448766569457.jpg
56 KB, 300x437
>What is your biggest weakness
How do you answer this in a job interview?
>>
>I lack introspection.
>>
File: 1448056400123.jpg (90 KB, 567x736) Image search: [Google]
1448056400123.jpg
90 KB, 567x736
COCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
FAT FUCKING COCKKKKKKKKKKKK
SKINNY COCK LONG COCK SHORT COCK
FUCKING COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24650438
Luckily I work in science and was never asked any meaningless bullshit interview question.
>>
Sometimes I work too hard and I'm a bit of a perfectionist :^)
>>
>>24650438
You state a weakness not related to the job (i.e. Microsoft Office program if you're going to be working construction), and then state how you're working to improve it.
>>
I have a hard time delegating tasks and always just want to finish the task myself because I become so focused. I just want to see the thing to the end and sometimes end up taking over if I see a problem. I know that this isn't the best way to function in a team, though- you have to trust and work with your coworkers to do well. So I'm working on that.
>>
>>24650438
You just watched Late Night w/ Stephen Colbert, didn't you ?
>>
>>24650709

Is that a good thing to admit or would it be points against you if the interview is for a team based environment?
>>
>>24650438
I can't do the same thing over and over again day in day out. When complete one objective, I need a new objective to stay focused on motivated. Work for me needs to be meaningful, I need to feel challenged. If what I'm doing is totally monotonous, over time I will lose interest and motivation.
>>
>>24650782
Basically, read the job description (if there is one) and don't say anything even mildly related to anything on it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.