[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with woman? Do they honestly lack any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: 1448929412528.jpg (771 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448929412528.jpg
771 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck is wrong with woman? Do they honestly lack any empathy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3339149/Tables-turning-boys-Man-sacked-job-called-feminist-commentator-s-Facebook-hit-tagging-employer-post.html
>>
This folks, is a fine example of why you shouldn't use social media or use your real name and information on the internet.
Remember when they taught kids to never reveal information online? It's the complete opposite now, now everyone willingly reveals EVERYTHING and shit like this happens because now the internet is interchangeable with real life apparently.
>>
File: 1443370567771.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
1443370567771.png
116 KB, 589x493
IT ENDS NOW

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Nolan hasn't learned his lesson, insisting: 'I don't give a damn'
Based
>>
File: boohoos.jpg (79 KB, 572x376) Image search: [Google]
boohoos.jpg
79 KB, 572x376
Sometimes, I honestly believe they are better trolls than us
>>
File: Capture.png (331 KB, 263x512) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
331 KB, 263x512
jesus look at this ugly cunt. her feminism makes sense now
>>
I like how that people make generalizations and complain about generalization
>>
File: 1437836316398.png (393 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1437836316398.png
393 KB, 500x544
>>24650488
Pretty much this.

I was going to call him a normie for using Facebook, but your response is less shitposty and sums up how I feel.
>>
Nothing wrong with women. I never blame them. I blame the thirsty dehydrated ugly betas that put cunts on a pedestal and allow shit like this to happen

take this board. a cunt will.post her attention whoring blog here and bam it'll be fulled with 300+ replies from thirsty ugly betas showering her with attention and validation. now that girls ego is like a million times worse and she thinks she's a fuckng supermodel thanks to the betas hyping her up.

if betas went extinct, women would never act the way they do bcause if a cunt tried to act up, she'd be put right back in her place with the quickness

without betas feminism would never exist because the first cunt to try acting up would have been put into her fucking place.

yes you can thank the betas for the narcissistic self entitled ego stroking cunts we have as "women" today
>>
>>24650396
>"Tables turning boys"

God fucking damn I hate dailymail, and the way they talk down to their audience that they really shouldn't have at all.
>>
>>24650805
Holy fuck this. Women are just taking advantage of the system. If we could do the same thing a shitload of people would jump on board.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (101 KB, 634x810) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
101 KB, 634x810
>>24650396

>hey, a man on the internet called me a slut!
>time post a pic of myself topless on social media to prove him wrong

feminist logic
>>
>>24650859
There is no intelligence behind this behavior, they are literally following the herd.
>>
>been talking to a girl through text constant
>would complain I didn't text enough at one point
>everythings going great
>no text from her thoughout the day
Did I fuck up? It only takes a couple seconds to type out a reply. I feel as if that means she didn't think of me once today.
>>
>>24650932
She's found Chad for now, so no need to text her betaboy until he's done with her shit.
>>
well, wouldn't it be time then to look through all females of this company and their behaviour on social media and make this public then?
>>
It just confirms that being a NEET is the right choice. If people are not allowed to speak their mind without getting fired from a job, they shouldn't hold jobs. If you participate in an oppressive system, you perpetuate it.
>>
>>24650969
You're probably right. Sucks everything involving women is a competition
>>
>>24651032
Aw, now I feel bad. But that's reality for you.
>>
>>24651010
Well that guy is NEET now. Doesn't seem very fun
>>
>>24650396
Women should have never been let on the internet. Obviously they cannot handle it. All their lives they only receive praise and compliments so the one time they meet a negative word they develop PTSD.
>>
>>24650867
They want the attention and advantages of slutting around, but do not want to be called out for it.
>>
File: 1448144265144.jpg (38 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1448144265144.jpg
38 KB, 700x500
>>24650396
>'There are basically no consequences for men who behave like this, so we have to start making consequences for them.'
>>
>>24650396
facebook/clementineford/

Have a look, her entire page is nothing but complaining about men and white people ( despite being white herself ).

Another one of those female parasites that didn't get enough attention from the high school quaterback.
>>
>>24651308
>a bunch of posts supporting refugees

Hope she can at least enjoy the cultural enrichment from arab men. But I guess she won't have to from her gentrified neighbourhood sitting on her ass all day..
>>
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

NOLAN
O
L
A
N
>>
>>24650396
You know what pisses me off the most? Women pay money to these batshit insane feminists because they enjoy seeing men's lives ruined.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=800065

She makes $2000 a month just for saying how oppressed she is by the men slaving away in factories providing her with luxuries, delivering her packages and flipping her burgers.
>>
More neets should be doing this. There's no consequences to it. If anything it'll help ensure that you stay a neet if it gets bad enough.
>>
That's why I opted out. They can't complain, this is what they asked for, quit being a kek, you can be a beta without being a kek, and that's pretty much me.
>>
>>24650396
>What the fuck is wrong with woman? Do they honestly lack any empathy?
They can empathize with other women but not with men.
>>
>>24650859
>Holy fuck this. Women are just taking advantage of the system. If we could do the same thing a shitload of people would jump on board.
That's not true at all. Men empathize with women and have always treated as a privileged class.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.