[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Saw a post last week of an anon proclaiming the benefits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1436062698021.jpg (137 KB, 790x1053) Image search: [Google]
1436062698021.jpg
137 KB, 790x1053
>Saw a post last week of an anon proclaiming the benefits of wiping the tip of your penis after taking a leak
>Tried it and was impressed by the benefits (better smelling underwear, no stains on boxers, more wear out of pants since piss isn't dribbling down leg and wiping against inside pant leg
>Told my best bro about it and adopted it as a standard piss practice

Yesterday.....

>Walk into bathroom at work, piss into urinal. Dick hanging out the unzipped fly as I look around for something to wipe with
>Nothing close to the urinal around, decide to carefully walk all awkwardly toward the sink behind the urinals (almost waddling because my dick is small flaccid and I didn't want a drip to land on my khakis)
>Grab a paper towel and start dabbing the tip of my cock
>Hear the door open behind me, and quickly toss the paper towel into the trash
>normie Coworker that I have a rivalry with sees me standing in front of the sink with my dick out
>He coughs and smirks stepping in front of the urinal, I zip up my fly and get the fuck out of there to my desk

>Today, get called to HR managers office
>They say they received a compliant that I was masturbating in the men's room and exposed my penis to an employee
>Try to explain my side of the story
>Fucking normie HR manager whose never heard of wiping the tip says he thinks it's a bullishit story and asks me if I've ever heard of giving things a good shake before zipping up and stepping away from the urinal
>"N-no why would I do that? It's not completely clean "
>He tells me my last day is tomorrow.
>Talk to an acquaintance that's friends with a grill I have a big crush on who works a few cubes down
>Talk going around that I have a micropenis
>Tempted to quit so I don't have to go in tomorrow, but wouldn't qualify for collecting unemployment if I quit voluntarily.

FUCK. THIS. GAY. EARTH.
>>
>>24650378
Dude why would you try something so risky at work, i mean really you should have considered other people coming into the bathroom.

Anyway sorry for you , do not off yourself
>>
>>24650378
it's okay anon. i rinse mine off after i pee.

just think to yourself... all these people have dirty dicks and you don't.

what an advantage that is.
>>
Go postal and masturbate on their corpses.
>>
>>24650378
Tell your boss your rival convinced you to take your penis out after he heard you were gay. Then tell him you're on the spectrum and have a hard time saying no to persuasive people. Then tell him you made up a silly story about wiping to save yourself from embarrassment

If he thinks you're gay and retarded there's no way he'll fire you.
>>
Another thread that makes me glad I'm not autistic.

If you're getting fired for something you didn't do, just do spend your entire last day doing it. Masturbate everywhere.
>>
>>24650378
pics that make you go hmm thread?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.