[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't workout Most of you have so much free time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: r9kuck.jpg (31 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
r9kuck.jpg
31 KB, 400x325
>he doesn't workout
Most of you have so much free time and you aren't willing to spend 1-2 hours making yourself look better instead you wallow in self pity , sit behind a screen and eat shit food. I pity most of you.
>>
>>24650365
>and eat shit food
Hey, these custard creams are delicious.

Almost finished a 24 pack. Time well spent, brah.
>>
i would if there was some worthwhile reward. but i don't want to extend my lifespan
>>
Muscles/low bodyfat IS genetic. The guy in your pic was born a Chad then overate but he could easily lose that weight because of his genetics.
>>
>>24650365
You're right. We must tell the others. There's a cure!
>>
I do some situps and pushups here and there, and hike a lot. I hike because I enjoy it, and do exercises just to have a basic level of fitness.

I'm considering getting a gym membership, if I can afford it. t b h I'm not out to impress anyone though, I don't want a gf and I don't want friends. So if it's expensive I'll pass. Whores aren't worth the trouble.
>>
>>24650429
>genetics
Unless you aren't a cripple or don't have some sort of disease , that body is attainable. You just have to put in work.
>>
I do I'm getting a great swimmer's physique, fit a fuck (actually FIT, as in I can run the length of myself unlike faggot bodybuilders who do no cardio) and it's good for my shite sleeping pattern.

Don't do it for attention in the sense that I want a body people can check out while I wear shirts that are too small for me; it's all for me, I have no friends anyway. I just like being fit and strong.
>>
i do work out.

>tfw 175 bench
>tfw it doesn't matter because suck at talking to people
>tfw skinnyfat guys pick up girls in front of you
>>
>>24650409
>implying working out extends your lifespan
It shortens most peoples. All that extra stress and strain they put on their body, on their heart, just makes it wear out faster.
>>
>spend all day in front of the computer
>eat what I want when I want
>not give a shit

or

>spend all day in front of the computer
>have to take an hour or so of out my day to get hot, uncomfortable, and sweaty
>also have to count my calories and eat food I don't want and don't like

I'll stick with the first option, thanks
>>
>>24650365
The guy in your picture was already a big guy. Working out wont cure my manletness
>>
>>24650599
This, excessive excersising (which is what most men do) just fucks up your heart.
>>
>>24650599
>This denial
>>24650646

Going for a run, getting the heart going and keeping the joints and body moving and regualr is good for you. Delusional fucktard. I'm not even a fit fag and you've made me mad.
>>
>>24650365
I was finally able to justify being a meathead who puts seemingly inconsequential effort into making muh fleshy muscle tissue big. So, with that, I bid my fellow skellingtons adieu. I'm going to be the sexiest genius in the world.
>>
>>24650365
actually a lot of robots workout.
I'd say maybe 15%.
>>
>>24650599
>>24650646
BUT I NEED TO DEADLIFT 600 LBS EVERY WEEK OR MY GAINS

i got in pretty good shape with running, walking, pull ups, push ups, and lightweight farmer walks.

i used to bench press/deadlift etc. high weights and it made me feel depressed and bored.
>>
>When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine.
Not working out for that natural feeling of morphine.
>>
>>24650616
Atleast eat sort of healthy your body will thank you for it.
>>
File: neckbeard-trilby.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-trilby.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>24650620
>>24650646

this is my face when
>>
>>24650599
oh shut the fuck up. keep making excuses for being unhealthy. a moderate amount of exercise is better than none.
>>
>>24650429
Lolwut. Are you a HAES follower?
>>
An hour a day, 20 minute run/cardio of your choice and 40 mins lifting is not fucking hard, it's an HOUR a day.

Plus, ever since I started going to the gym, I shower about 4-5 times a week now afterwards. I used to just take a sink wash. Feels good.

Won't lie, the first 2-3 weeks kinda' blow because you see no improvement but after that, you see yourself running for longer, lifting a bit heavier, holding your core isometrics for longer etc.
>>
File: 13235346346.jpg (18 KB, 106x145) Image search: [Google]
13235346346.jpg
18 KB, 106x145
>tfw have to join the gym in the next couple of weeks or else be a new years resolutioner
>>
>>24650847
Not looking forward to this. I started my gym two months ago and already I know the staff, already know all the faces in there and the machines are never taken up bar one or two rare times every month.

It's quiet and I can always workout without waiting...but I JUST KNOW once Jan comes it'll be a month of fatbois and wannabe gym bunnies bunging the place up.

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>24650703
I honestly never got that, even when I do good workouts with the big lifts or do a decent 90 min run.

Sometimes I think my brain is just fucked from lifelong depression. I mean I still workout but fuck.
>>
>>24651034
Go for a run as well not just lifts because lifts aren't the kind of work out that is long lasting, you lift for 2 mins or so, take a break, repeat then move to another weight/machine.

With a long run, you're constantly going and can increase/decrease the intensity. You feel good when you've done a good run and I too have been fighting a terrible battle with depression since I was 14 so 8 years going. End your workout with a good go on the treadmill or some form of cardio that gets you sweating.
>>
>>24651158
Yeahhhh youre the man just say him he has to kill his gains at all!
Never do cardio because it burns muscle mass! Just Lift heavy and eat daily your 3k calories but cardio is bullshit
>>
>>24650925
>>24650847

I actually just started going back to the gym I've put on like fifty pounds since august of last year, I don't want to be a new yearser
>>
>>24650847
Gyms get 90% of the profits from new years resolutions.
The other 9% is from bored housewives who get a gym subscription so they can fuck their trainers. Or so they can pretend they were at the gym while they're off having an affair.

Less than 1% of gym payers are actually doing anything.

All this is fact.
>>
I've lifted for 3 years and I was less depressed before
The idea that it's going to fix you is more poisonous than anything else
>>
>>24650365
stooping to your standereds https://youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.