[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitting on girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (387 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387 KB, 453x604
How do you hit on girls and what are appropriate times to?

I just got back from the store and the cashier there was very cute and looked like she was checking me out but I know that it's their job to be happy and polite to customers.

Same with receptionists and similar jobs I don't think that it's good to hit on them because they're forced to interact with you and can't speak their minds
>>
>>24650257
>Lack confidence to hit on girls
>Years of rejection made me mistrust all women
>Cute cashier from the convenience store is nice to me
>I imagine myself asking her out and living my whole life with her
>"Anon?"
>Suddenly I snap out of it and realize that I spent 15 seconds staring at her
>>
>>24650335
I know this feel. Also bumping this thread for interest
>>
>>24650257
desu senpai I'm still not sure. It's one of those things that women expect you to just know.
If you get it right, good, she'll consider you. If you get it wrong, then you're a sexist mysoginist that was probably planning to rape her anyway
>>
>>24650547
>If you get it wrong, then you're a sexist mysoginist that was probably planning to rape her anyway

That's a little tumblr-esque, I think in the real world they would just think you were a weirdo or a desperate loser

It's just so hard to tell when a girl may be open to flirting with you because very few girls will make it obvious
>>
Recently I went to the gas station to pick up snacks for work. I walked up the the counter to pay and as soon as thick/chubby Mexican grill saw me she fixed hair posture and straightened out shirt. I don't know if I read into it to much but I probably could have cream pied her later. Also I am /fit/ overall average 5/10.
>>
>>24650804
Why didn't you smash?
>>
>>24650335
What if life was just a daydream that we're all going to snap out of eventually?

I hope it's soon
>>
>>24651531
Sometimes I imagine I'm just an unreachable schizophrenic locked in a psych ward and everything I'm experiencing is a delusion.

Kinda helps sometimes.
>>
Unless you are a character in a romantic comedy, you can't just randomly ask out a cashier. That would be ridiculous.

Talk to her a couple times while checking out. Joke around a little, flirt, etc. If you get a positive response, then take a swing by asking her out to get coffee or a drink nearby at a specific time. When she rejects you, try not to take it too hard.
>>
>>24651730
Ok thanks man this seems like sound advice
>>
Bumping for interest. I have no clue about this either and I'm at a phase that I want to get more out there and start things. Also reasonably handsome but hasn't really helped. It's almost as if some girls expect me to be smooth as fuck and end up dissapointed.
>>
bampu'ing for help
>>
>>24650257
just talk to them, dont be afraid to make it very clear what you want.

if they dont theyll walk away (and it will happen a lot trust me)

the more you do it the better you get at it. If you werent lucky enough to have an attractive face itll be very tough.

Im not bad and i still have never really had a lot of success out at a bar.

I need to be at like a party, in a group with mutual friends, at an event or something.

There needs to be some connection or Its going to end in failure like 95% of the time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.