[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, how come you never try to date a foreveralone wom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1444411195660.png (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1444411195660.png
16 KB, 300x250
Hey /r9k/, how come you never try to date a foreveralone woman?

There's a few subs that you could use to make friends or romantic partners, such as:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen
http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating
http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone
http://www.reddit.com/r/FA30Plus

Surely you'd have much more in common with them than with Stacies?

And if there's any FA ladies on /r9k/, why not go there and try to find a nice FA guy?
>>
>>24650084
>women
>forever alone

>plebbit

0/10, stale bait at best. Apply yourself
>>
The truth is, each of us is expecting a 10/10.

We say that its just the girls who do but we do the exact same thing.
>>
>>24650247
Speak for yourself. I'll fucking take whatever I can get.
>>
>>24650247
>each of us is expecting a 10/10
Yeah, no, speak for yourself. My perfect wife is probably 2/10 on the retarded mainstream scale.
>>
>>24650373
>>24650306
I doubt it or you'd have gfs already, you know that quiet shy nerdy girl in the back of the class that gave you a note and you crumpled it up? Yeah, that counts a rejection too you fucktards.
>>
>>24651610
>you know that quiet shy nerdy girl in the back of the class that gave you a note and you crumpled it up?

This literally never happened. How lovely of you to just come here and shit out assumptions about people. Why don't you fucking go back to reddit since you seem to love it so much.
>>
>>24651610
>you know that quiet shy nerdy girl in the back of the class that gave you a note and you crumpled it up?
No ;_;
>>
>>24651689
>>24651739
Yeah I doubt it, just remember back to those days I'm sure there was someone like that.
>>
>>24652646
There really wasn't. Girls avoided me like the plague.
>>
>>24651610
>tfw no quiet shy nerdy girl in the back of class ever passed me notes
>>
>>24653754
>>24654601
Have you tried showering?
>>
>>24650084
Foreveralone women are guaranteed to be obese
>>
>>24654755
Have you tried being born with autism and being secluded from other children as a child?
>>
>>24654909
Haha thank god no, why didn't you get medical help though ?
>>
>>24651610

Top fucking kek, in primary school the girls hated me because I'd fight them if they made fun of me and then I went to an all boys secondary school. I'm pathologically unattractive to women in a fundamental way, no woman has ever expressed any sexual attraction towards me. I have depression and a personality that drives people away, I'm incapable of letting my guard down or exhibiting any sign that I am attracted to someone because I know they won't like me back and I hate the feeling of power imbalance a woman has in that situation. So even if a girl ever was attracted to me, I would never know. Foreveralone Women literally has tips for turning guys down and people asking if they should just settle for one of their guy friends that asked them out. Foreveralone Women has people talking about missing their exes or how they haven't fucked in a year or something.

Foreveralone has like 10x the subscribers as foreveralone women as well, women just aren't sexually ignored in the same way some guys are unless they're in the bottom 10% and most of those people are older than 40. Men also desire sex more than women, women are much more likely to be asexual and much less likely to initiate sex. Women can be robots but very few are, like they comprise less than 0.5% of the true robot population.
>>
>>24650247
Uh no not even close. Kill yourself normie.

No because that has never happened. No one has been interested in me and everyone I was interested in rejected me. Again kill yourself.
>>
>>24655293
Wew lad I guess I was wrong, it only applies to half of us then, me included
>>
>>24650247

kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek
>>
>>24650247
Absolute horseshit, speak for yourself.
>>
File: hehehehehehehehehe.gif (503 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hehehehehehehehehe.gif
503 KB, 500x333
>Forever Alone Women
>One of the first threads is what to do when a guy gives you his number and you're not interested.

hahahaha fuck man what a joke.
>>
>my guy friend who is into me is only cute and smart, should i really settle for him?
>>
>>24650247
no, the truth is we all WANT a 10/10. the difference is in the modern romantic arena of tinder and casual sex, all women can HAVE 10/10s where as men who are average and below get jack shit
>>
>>24655351
>Wew lad I guess I was wrong, it only applies to half of us then, me included
Way less than half you stupid fuck, you're on r9k not normie central, you really should switch to reddit, gtfo.
>>
>>24656797
>>no, the truth is we all WANT a 10/10
It's really not.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/3umv5e/so_i_finally_tried_online_dating/

>Well, here I am 4 days later with no messages or replies
but
>and the guys who did message me gave up after a few messages because I am awkward/boring/whatever.
I guess those messages didn't count because they weren't from Chad.
>>
>>24650084
stop making these threads you lonely roasties
>>
>>24656850
i mean, what makes a person a 10 is at least partially subjective, certainly ideally everyone wants to be with someone they consider a 10/10. my argument is that the difference between men and women is that men gladly "settle" whereas women refuse to
>>
>>24650247
>10/10

wrong

my only standard is to not be fucking fat. but i guess that's basically a pipe dream at this point.
>>
>>24656882
Mine is to be fat, and it's also a pipe dream.
>>
This shit makes my eyes bleed.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.