[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last night >cousin coaxed me into going with him to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1d7tpRq.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1d7tpRq.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>last night
>cousin coaxed me into going with him to a house party
>autistic and just got tipsy and sat in the corner
>fat bitch introduces herself and shortly after drags me to the upstairs bedroom
>proceeds to suck my dick, didn't even ask for consent and I was too shocked and retarded to respond
>then sticks my penis inside her fat vagina
>cum in 3 minutes
>she leaves the room
>tfw lost my virginity to a fat rapist
what do I do r9k? I'm still a robot right? Do I go to the police with this?
>>
Congratulations, you're gonna be a daddy!

Expect to hear from her lawyers in around 9 months to discuss how you will be paying child support.
>>
>>24649912
Fuck, I've just now realized that
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
you're a guy so no i'm sorry no one will give a shit
>>
>>24649948
Im definitely going to try to report her, considering she might be fucking pregnant
I'm not ready to throw my life away over this fat whore
>>
call the cops and tell them you did not consent.
>>
Yeah OP, go report it. You got raped. She wouldve reported you if you did it. Anyone wouldve. Its fucking rape.
>>
>>24650086
i was gonna avoid the hassle until I remembered that we didn't use a condom, now I'm fucked unless I report it, fuck I didn't need this drama
>>
>>24650181
Should have just kicked her away. What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>24650181
Fuck yeah man. If she gets pregnant she's going to leech your ass for child support. Its not worth it. Go to the police station and fill out a report. Let us know it it works out brobot.
>>
>>24649866
File a report so you don't get severely fucked over.
>>
>>24650229
>>24650250
thanks mates
>>
File: thoseguys.png (340 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
thoseguys.png
340 KB, 640x483
>>24649866
If you didn't fight back you deserved the rape. Fucking hell you're as dumb as those bitches who get raped and don't report it.
>>
>>24650229
Ok so i'm back from the police station, I said I was raped and they said "i'm sorry is your ass alright?" I said yes "because I was raped by a girl". Both fat cops turned to look at each other and started laughing and asked if she was hot. I said hell no. They started laughing three times harder. " we all get drunk and bang a fat girl at least once in our life". They said there was nothing they could do for me because there is no special plan for cases of men raped by woman. "But hey at least you lost your virginity haha" is what they said. Im fucking pissed, what do /r9k/ ?
>>
>>2464986
good luck robot
>>
>>24650385
>>24650494

don't hijack my thread pls
I'll actually call them first I suppose
>>
>>24650385
it definitely will take you longer than half an hour to do that
>>
>>24650372
He was out of his element and confused by the suddenness of it all, he was probably stuck in some internal monolouge like "what the fuck oh god what fuck jesus christ what the fuck is even happening" and he got raped in the meantime.
>>
>>24650716
Yeah, usually when someone touches me without my approval it's a matter of "what the fuck stop fucking touching me!" Guess it's why I haven't been 'raped' yet.

When a girl claims she was raped because she drank too much and fucked someone she regrets, I don't buy it. She's not a rape victim at this point in time, she chose to drink that much, if her decision making was impaired it was her fault entirely. It's how I feel about this. Unless the fat cunt had a gun or ruffied you, it's not rape, next time don't drink?
>>
>>24649866
N O R M I E GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEE
>>
>>24649866
Go to the police and convince them that you didn't rape her. Best of luck, sincerely.
>>
Well there is a small but possible chance that she got preggie.

Search her up on Facebook. Any day now she'll come back with her results.

Don't wait for her to make contact and know your name. Get a passport and get the fuck out of this country if you find out its yours.
>>
GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE6678IVHP9TNP8G n
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.