[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /antinatalism/ here? The only way I would ever have kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: responsible.jpg (30 KB, 358x226) Image search: [Google]
responsible.jpg
30 KB, 358x226
Who /antinatalism/ here?

The only way I would ever have kids is if I had $1 million saved up for them, and if they could grow up in a stable home with both parents. Otherwise forget about it.

>inb4 you have to preserve the white race
>>
>>24649643
>preserving the white race
There isn't anything worth preserving left now, that boat sailed in the 60s.
>>
>>24650098
Probably true.

bloxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>24649643
The cost of living isn't that high you are just taught that, as long as you're not completely stupid you can learn a trade and turn it into your business and live quite comfortably with children. You just got to learn not to spoil them but give them some fun, make sure they grow up healthy and respectful.
>>
>>24649643
>they could grow up in a stable home with both parents
This is what really worries me the most about having kids. I wouldn't want to relegate them to a shitty life with split parents, and unfortunately, that seems to be the ever-increasing norm these days.
>>
>>24650538
Fuck you. The fact that you're going to curse existence on an innocent child is disgusting.
>>
File: 1448655531547.png (281 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
1448655531547.png
281 KB, 600x555
>>24649643
>>24650098
>>24650564
>>24650603
>Yes, goy! Don't reproduce! Children are a burden!
>>
>>24650656
>Children are a burden!
I never said that.

P.S. Thanks for destroying the family unit Silvergoldsteinberg.
>>
File: schopenfeeler.jpg (146 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
schopenfeeler.jpg
146 KB, 576x635
>>24649643

> "If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?"
>>
Some questions for the vhemt people:

YOU think the natural, unspoiled world is such a great thing, for frankly atavistic reasons not unlike why flies like shit or Joe Rogan says mold likes prepared sandwiches or fruit.

What is the good thing we are saving, if not within our own egos? The opportunity for the redwall mouse people to have the same fatuous ideas millions of years from now?

I am going to get vhemt onesies for my kids.

Also, do you think that you really deserve to have your adult life to yourself and get to stay up late and eat all the ice cream right out of the carton? Is independence for the sake of prolonging your own selfishness and immaturity really independence at all?

Maybe you don't want to go through childbirth, or pay for a dependent, or put up with children, or have your own mortality slap you in the face like that, but being afraid of something or harmed by it is not the same as having a coherent argument against it. I don't like dying of old age, but forming a group for "mortals going their own way" isn't going to prolong my life one second.

My life is accidental, my attitude toward it shouldn't be so perversely self aggrandizing as to pretend I was born for the purpose of enjoying that life like a gay snake sucking its own dick.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.