[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"fembot" what the fuck is this word even supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10
File: 1425775739550.jpg (44 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1425775739550.jpg
44 KB, 681x496
>"fembot"

what the fuck is this word even supposed to mean? females by definition cannot be robots. end of story. literaly all they need to do is walk outside and open their legs

so is it just an ironic meme? i don't get it. explain it to me
>>
>>24649584
There's some hideous girls out there, and also ones with retardedly bad social anxiety

yes they can be robots

what the fuck do you think a robot even is? You think this is some special club? It's literally just people who post on this board because they're socially awkward. That's it

Stop being a faggot, op
>>
>>24649616
a robot isn't someone who lists "kinda awkward but i open up once I get to know you lol" on her tinder profile while she wades through 1000 matches

it's a person who is incapable of improving their station in life because they weren't dealt the tools needed to do so. be it aspergers or being horribly ugly, whatever

guess what? having a vagina and boobs is like having a fucking cheat card to instant social acceptance and human interaction

literally, by definition, it is impossible to be a robot if you are a girl because you HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED ALREADY

FUCK OFF ROASTIE
>>
>>24649616
Your comment is a breath of fresh air
>>
>>24649616
>trying to twist the definition of words in your favor

i want all normies to leave
>>
It like cyborg is a pathetic attempt by normalfags to fit in.
>>
File: american_pickers.jpg (220 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
american_pickers.jpg
220 KB, 460x460
>>24649584
There are real fembots, but they're rare and extremely ugly.

If you're a horribly ugly man, you can make up for it with wealth, physique, personality, etc. It's really hard, but it's possible.

But for extremely ugly women, and I mean insanely bad looking, there's just about nothing short of massive surgery that can fix them.

And I need to emphasize the horribly ugly part. I mean if a girl looks like a straight up animal. Below average girls can still use their pussy to fish for attention and sex, but if they look like a straight up goblin then they can be considered robots.

These girls are extremely rare, and there are very few on this board. That's why all the "fembot feels" threads are mostly below average women who post about their little vagina problems to fish for attention, and robots still fall for this shit. Fembot threads always get hundreds of posts in them, and most of them are pathetic betas.
>>
I don't consider myself a "fembot" but I do match the description of a robot. I'm a kv, never even been approached by a boy, no friends, socially retarded. And no, I'm not fat or horribly ugly. I would consider myself a fembot but I do get some attention online from boys. I've even been called cute before.
If fembots existed they'd have to be ugly enough for robots to not want them.
>>
>>24650138
F-Frankie? Is he going to bundle her?
>>
>>24650504
>waahhhh only 74 robots gave me attention today i'm ugly and hideous
>>
>>24650138
If you're a horribly beta man, there's nothing you can do to make up for that.

And at the end of the day, even for extremely ugly women, there are always men desperate enough or with low enough self-esteem to convince themselves they love her for who she is. The lowest women will always have more options for relationships than the lowest man, that's a fact.
>>
File: 8d29WCJ.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
8d29WCJ.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>24650840
Well done, I laughed heartily.
>>
>>24649584
Thank you. I'm tired of seeing tfw no bf/fembot threads every night. Women have no place here.
>>
>>24651747
I never said I was ugly or complained about not getting attention. Maybe you should actually read what I said.
>>
Women killed the last 2 or 3 threads I made. They'er fucking cancerpus.
>>
>>24651851
If you're a horribly beta man, you can at least use intelligence to get somewhere in life. Women, as you know, are retarded and can only use their looks to get places in life. Bottom of the barrel women never succeed at anything because they can't use their looks to carry them through college. However, I would agree that most ugly women could probably find an ugly guy to take care of them for their whole life.
>>
>>24650504
Post pics slut.
>>
>>24649616
>yes they can be robots

Wrong. Try again, dumbfuck
>>
4chan is too hard for women to use.
The only 'fembots' are usually traps or guys pretending to be girls.
Don't delude yourself.
>>
if you unironically refer to yourself as a robot, male or female, you should noose yourself this instant as to not inconvenience the regular, well-adjusted people.

thanks
>>
>>24649729

No, you're wrong. You people want to have a monopoly on misery, there are plenty of reasons why someone can be sad or lonely. Women can feel the same way that you do and often do and that's why they post on /r9k/.
>>
>>24649616
I can smell the roast
>>
>>24649584

>"robot"

what the fuck is this word even supposed to mean? humans by definitions cannot be robots. end of story. literally all they need to do is walk outside and get a job and make some friends.

so is it just some millennial circlejerk? i don't get it. if you're really as depressed as you claim to be just kill yourself.
>>
>>24655057

no, you stupid fucking moron roastie slut. a sad woman can just go upto a guy at the mall and say "lets fuck" or "buy me this" and it will happen and she will be happy again because this is how women are. they are given the tools to be happy

men were never given a chance
>>
Can you be a robot if your body is horribly disfigured and your boobs look like they belong to an 80 year old?
>>
>>24655029
Fuck outta here normie
am I original now? Thank
>>
>>24655128

So just having sex with random people is the key to happiness? What if that's not what will make these women happy?
>>
>>24655314
>So just having sex with random people is the key to happiness?
For robots it is. Which is why you're not a robot, skankaroni.
>>
>>24655314
There's nothing more to women than having babies and having men do shit for you. If you say otherwise, you're either a delusional KV woman, or a SJW faggot.
>>
Well. I'm not saying if it's valid or not, but they obviously disagree with your premise, don't they. "Women can't be robots" you say. They say "we can", that's the crux of both your arguments so you're never going to get anywhere.
>>
>>24655347

Okay so to be a robot you have to be miserable and lonely but really really want sex...

What do you call someone who is miserable and lonely who doesn't think sex will be the cure to this then? Some other word? And is the obsessive desire for sex the single thing that permits you to be welcome on this board? I'm willing to bet that greater than 50% of the posters on this board have had sex before.

>>24655357

Guess I'm an SJW faggot then kek
>>
>>24655461

It's just difficult to watch the hypocrisy, everyone on this board just complains about how normies are the cruel rejectors, how they've been pushed to the brink of society because no one understands muh depresson/anxiety. Then someone else tries to say "I understand how you feel, I've had similiar experiences my self. " -- "Nope! women LITERALLY CAN'T be robots, sorry you're a whore etc." they're just as bad as everyone they claim to hate so much and they refuse to see it...
>>
If it's really that easy for girls then will any of you be my bf?
>>
>>24652361
Pics
let me romance you plz
>>
>>24652119
>tfw no bf
That's from some gay german kid
>>
>>24655479
Get out of here normie liberal faggot. I bet you stand outside in the rain with a "#BlackLivesMatter" sign.
>>
>>24655585
Yes. Where do you live? I will literally fly there to be your bf right now
>>
>>24655479
>Okay so to be a robot you have to be miserable and lonely but really really want sex...
No, that's just being male. If you want to be a robot you also have to like anime.

>>24655547
Sorry skankzilla. No girls allowed.
>>
>>24655643
Skype me?
>>
>>24655662
Sure, what's your handle?
>>
>>24655635

No hahaha I've basically decided to white knight every woman hate thread on /r9k/ and luckily every time I do I get more and more replies agreeing with me. Don't get too comfortable buddy your last bastion of biggotry is being eroded
>>
>>24655662
Stop stealing my bf
>>
>>24655547
>I understand how you feel, I've had similar experiences my self
The problem is that women don't have similar experiences. They don't experience anything close because they were born with a vagina
>>
>>24655705
>your last bastion of biggotry is being eroded

I hope Trump deports you.
>>
File: laughing_abbott.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
laughing_abbott.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>24655717

you're not some special snowflake lad
>>
>>24655757
Where did I say that I was? Tons of men share similar experiences, women don't
>>
>>24655739

Nah Sanders will win KEK
>>
>>24649616
fuck off you roasties. you only hang around here to feel better about yourselves
>>
File: tony-abbott-laughing.jpg (29 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
tony-abbott-laughing.jpg
29 KB, 450x350
>>24655757
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/
>>
>>24655836
>posting things people have know for decades
Scientists already know that the brains physically are the same but different parts are more active in men and women.
>>
I knew a girl who was a total robot. Solid 8/10 with big tits, but she just had zero personality.

She went ahead and tried to utilize her looks to try and break into some social circles, but she never got any traction. She was simply incapable of having normal conversations with people. I'd witness it sometimes and just feel so fucking sorry for her, I'd do my best to try and take control of the direction of the conversation, but Jesus this girl just had no idea how to interact with people.

Then I guess she realized that the dudes she was fucking to try and get invited out and gain social status didn't give a fuck about anything other than sleeping with her. She ended up with a nasty slut reputation.

After that she went back to staying indoors all day by herself except the occasional times I'd drop by.

They exist. Honestly, I think she was the saddest case of a robot I ever witnessed.
>>
>>24656015
>has had sex
>is a robot
Please try to keep up.
>>
>>24656083

You need to have never had sex to be a socially retarded fuck?
>>
>>24656110
That's really low quality bait dude. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>24656015
>She ended up with a nasty slut reputation.
>robot
Is this bait?
>>
>>24656158

So if a robot sleeps with a prostitute he ceases to he a robot?
>>
>>24656198
If someone buys a prostitute, they were never a robot to begin with
>>
>>24656213
Would legitimately love to hear the reasoning behind this horseshit.
>>
>>24656213

Them's some stupid arbitrary standards.
>>
>>24656266
>>24656260
It really isn't. It's quite obvious you have no idea what a robot is. It's not someone who comes on here and post reddit frog
>>
>>24656279
Go ahead and explain it to me, dude. Still waiting to hear it.
>>
>>24656279

>Weeeeeee, look at me shitposting and calling people redditors

I think you belong on /b/
>>
>>24656349
It's been explained time and time again. If you don't get it. You don't belong here
>>
>>24656428
Sure you did... you're just dodging things now.
>>
>>24656459
You act as if this same "hurr durr why can't women be robots" topic hasn't come up every fucking day for years. I'm not typing up paragraphs explaining things that have been said for years. If you don't get it, you're not a robot
>>
>>24656428
I think you have some really grand delusions of your Super Secret Outcast Club. People can have had sex at some point and still be miserable losers. Women can still be miserable losers. And you're not superior to anybody by acting hoity-toity about the non-existent definition of 'robot' that apparently only you are aware of.

You sound just like the youtubers that say 'I listen to REAL music' or obnoxious weeaboos that say 'I only watch REAL anime'. Oh, I'm a REAL robot and if you do anything on my imaginary list you're NOT a robot

Just go empty your piss bottles or something dude, that'll make you feel better about being a failure. Jesus. Anyway.
>>
So no one wants to be my bf?
>>
File: 1447379421739.jpg (150 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447379421739.jpg
150 KB, 800x800
I actually know a girl over the internet and shes my internet gf and also a fembot. its long distance relationship and we have known each other for a few months now but im spending 1k to go visit her in the states (^:
>>
>>24655547
>r9k is one person meme
>>
>>24656110
(Not that guy) I think you missed the point here. She is able to gain companionship very easily just for being a girl, if a guy was in her position shouldn't even have people to speak to at all. Sure she is a socially retarded fuck based on your description but she was involved in some way. Guys wanted to get with her, reverse the genders and it's entirely different. Guy would be totally alone, no one give a shit about him.

Honestly this description kind of solidifies what the others are saying, hell you care about her as well and go out of your way for her.

This would never happen to a guy in her position.

I'm sorry but she isn't a robot, and hey that's not a bad thing anyway. Being a robot isn't a medal of honor, it's a bad thing.
>>
The robot is a fucking OC script. If you refer to yourself or anyone else as a robot it's a sign that you're retarded and started coming here because of rare pepes or some other asinine shit.
>>
File: betacuck.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
betacuck.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>24649616
stop being a beta enabler
>>
>>24657192
the best thing is that we also are such robots, that when i asked her out on the first day I met her she said yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 375x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 375x395
Wizards have wizardchan, and their female equivalents ... well, we just pretend to be guys online. It never occurs to male posters that the possibility that I could be female even exists.

I've made two threads total in my nine years of being here, and under 1,000 posts. I am the signal in the noise. I don't typically post unless I'm providing answers or sharing OC. Consequently I've always been called a man.

I suppose I just got fed up with going out of my way to make maleposters think I'm not here. If it's relevant to the thread, I'll reveal my gender. So the more malebots complain, and make threads whining about female posters, the more the female lurkers are infuriated enough to come out of hiding. Because you faggots are the most annoying creatures on the planet.
>>
>>24651851

>And at the end of the day, even for extremely ugly women, there are always men desperate enough or with low enough self-esteem to convince themselves they love her for who she is.

By your own logic, then, men can't be robots because they can find some desperate chick who will settle for them.
>>
>>24657496

can't even be obscure without whoring for attention

literally what are you doing
>>
>>24657496

The sad parts are when they fail to see their own hypocrisy, or that it's their attitudes about women that ensure they will never find one. Sad, even with examples like Eggman and Le Supreme Gentlefag, they'd rather follow in their (doomed) footsteps.
>>
>>24655547
It's because the faggots on this board have a deeply seated resentment for the world at large, and they want to retaliate in their own petty way by rejecting some arbitrary group just like they were rejected by society as a whole. It's all one big power fantasy
>>
>>24655711
Plenty of lame virgins to go around
>>
File: 1444165980362.jpg (302 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1444165980362.jpg
302 KB, 625x626
>>24656541
Wow, you took that b8 hardcore
>>
>>24656159

>all girls need to do to be happy if just have sex they can't be robots!

>it back fires on her
>wow what a slut defs not a robot
>>
File: smugwojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
>Women
>robots

WHy would you even want women to post here? Women are emotional, dull, uninteresting cads. Me thinks you want to protect thy fair maiden in order to score sexual points
>>
>neo-r9k thinks being a robot is being a virgin
Please stop this shit. You're right though, females can't be robots.
>>
>>24658486

yeah I do but I already got some girls email off here and fucked her so I just know it's worth doing
>>
>>24657130
I can pander to your fantasies and pretend to be your boyfriend if you want
>>
Why are women here? Why are any of us here, why don't we all go do something productive? I think the answer is we all died a long time ago and this board is out eternal punishment.
>>
>>24658732
>go out and be "productive"

What is the point
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.